KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion of the Universe VS Superman

Champion of the Universe VS Superman
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

All I can say is wow. You impress me.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:13 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
All I can say is wow. You impress me.

I find it easy to impress people who lack the intelligence and patience to read and understand 1 whole page of a thread

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:26 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

wow you did it again.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:32 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by long pig
Thats not the original COTU though, the original could rip planets in half and blow up stars.
He's been powered down immensly since the 70's.
You see I dont understand what you are talking about. The Champion made his first appearance in Marvel two in one annual #7. That is the issue where he fought Thing. Somebody has a lack of knowledge.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:41 PM
ZephroCarnelian

If this Champ is allowed to be pre-crisis, then y not havre Pre-Crisis Supes who can SNEEZE away entire solar-systems, make himself invisible and fly through time and space lol?

It's not good to limit one character to his current power level and let the other be his original incarnation.

Current Supes is nowhere near as powerful as he once was, and nowhere near as overpowered as many people make out. Allowing Champ his ultimate incarnation is silly and makes the fight unfair.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

wow you did it again.

thankyou...... big grin

Do you even KMC???

Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

You see I dont understand what you are talking about. The Champion made his first appearance in Marvel two in one annual #7. That is the issue where he fought Thing. Somebody has a lack of knowledge.

that's actually what i thought as well but then the thread starter said he was reffering to a different version

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:43 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well there is no different version. Superman destroys him.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:44 PM
Pepito

Superman is still weaker than current champion. After all Champion is the ultimate hand to hand warrior, possessor of surfer level cosmic power, able to raise his strength to around class 1000 and immortal to anything except csomic beings on a par with Death (because of Grandmaster's deal with Death). As long as he enjoys fighting then he is unbeatable.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:20 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

a suped up champion got beat by one troll punch to the head from draxx a post crises superman would moiderize him.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 09:27 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

You are a foolish fool. Champion's stats are:

Fighting: Unearthly
Agility: Monstrous
Strength: Unearthly
Endurance: Unearthly
Reason: Good
Intuition: Excellent
Psyche: Excellent

Health: 375
Resources: Unearthly
Popularity: 0

Known Powers:
Immortality
Invulnerabilities: as others
Body Resistance: Incredible
Power Primordial: Unearthly
Teleport himself and others
Raise his strength +2CS for 1-10 turns.
Create Force Fields
Life Support
Champion can perform power stunts as the other elders at a Red FEAT.

Spacecraft: CL3000 speed, Amazing Control, Body and Protection

Talents:
Martial Arts B,C,E, Wrestling and Astro-navigation

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:48 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Champion's first appearance was his best, but even then he largely cheated by finding reasons to disqualify his opponents and teleport them away. "No weapons allowed, goodbye Thor" "You're a brute, Hulk, I won't touch you. Goodbye". He beat up Colossus and beat the Hell out of Thing (who wouldn't go down), but that's hardly impressive.

He's gotten less powerful over time as well. In terms of physical strength, he's elite, but he's been beaten by Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, and completely humiliated by Thanos.

Champion is all sizzle, no steak. Superman specializes in beating the odds.

I'll have to give this one to Superman.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:55 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Nice one Demi.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:58 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The orginal Champ had the power gem...without it hes just karate kid.
and in the fights he got bored and wanted to leave....she hulk gave him a decent fight because during the match she was was given 9 times her normal strength.
champ didnt cheat...he fist fought...they didnt allow him to use any of his weapons and they didnt allow the heros to use theirs.
I still think the original Champ would win.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:58 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Actually, She Hulk's strength was raised exponentially to the 5th power, according to the comic book. That's about 10,000,000 tons. That's why she KOed the champ.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:01 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

The champion of the universe cab heal him self at will with his cosmic powers and increase his own strength at the same time. Superman speed attacks don't mean sH!t did that stop doomsday from killing him hell no, spedd attacks are overrated. The champion is 100class on earth anywhere else it exceeds 100class far surpassing the hulk and like the hulk unlimited. marveldirectory .com Contest of champions he was beating everybody except for hulk, thor everybody else got murder. His fighting experince is unmatced. Silver age superman yes. This superman hell no he will be screaming uncle.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:21 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

Ok first of all... even though you chose to use Champions strongest form and one of Supermans weakest and discredited any appearance that Chamion has made in comics... Superman would still win. He barely beat the Thing... and got beat by She Hulk... those are the facts. She Hulk is weaker than the Hulk and Superman beat the Hulk in Marvel vs DC. Face facts... dont make up your own.

Champion of the MARVEL Universe while on Earth is capable of lifting 100 tons. So he is class 100.

Champion of the MARVEL Universe does have cosmic power and he is an immortal but he can not use his cosmic power to fire energy from his body since he channels it inside of himself to make his body its peak. He is a master fighter and spends all of his free time developing his fighting skills. He might be able to take Superman if they were in a close environment. Superman though would be smarter than to let himself stay close enough to Champion.

While they share a lot of similar powers Superman has heat vision, flight, super speed, and he is more intelligent than Champion of the MARVEL Universe.

If Superman was a Marvel character they all would be happy that he is a good guy. If not it would be Game Over for that universe.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:07 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Not! The Champion of the universe will eat his a$$ up palne and simple. Did intelligents help him beat doomsday nope he DIEEE!!! Superspeed is overrated you have to go toe to toe with him blow for blow. Superman will go down in time heat vision will do nothing at all besides maikng him angery and plus the champion all ways fights with his fists not with heat vision that his rules if you voilate those rules he could crack the earth in half which he has done before to other plantes. Besides he always fight on neutral field

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:16 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Originally posted by Pepito
You are a foolish fool. Champion's stats are:

Fighting: Unearthly
Agility: Monstrous
Strength: Unearthly
Endurance: Unearthly
Reason: Good
Intuition: Excellent
Psyche: Excellent

Health: 375
Resources: Unearthly
Popularity: 0

Known Powers:
Immortality
Invulnerabilities: as others
Body Resistance: Incredible
Power Primordial: Unearthly
Teleport himself and others
Raise his strength +2CS for 1-10 turns.
Create Force Fields
Life Support
Champion can perform power stunts as the other elders at a Red FEAT.

Spacecraft: CL3000 speed, Amazing Control, Body and Protection

Talents:
Martial Arts B,C,E, Wrestling and Astro-navigation

What exactly does "Unearthly" mean? And "monstrous"? I mean, I know what these words are, but how do we measure those in a fight? Superman is an alien, so he's "unearthly".

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:47 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Originally posted by the Darkone
Not! The Champion of the universe will eat his a$$ up palne and simple. Did intelligents help him beat doomsday nope he DIEEE!!! Superspeed is overrated you have to go toe to toe with him blow for blow. Superman will go down in time heat vision will do nothing at all besides maikng him angery and plus the champion all ways fights with his fists not with heat vision that his rules if you voilate those rules he could crack the earth in half which he has done before to other plantes. Besides he always fight on neutral field

In a way, Superman was not fighting Doomsday. He was fighting the writers and owners of DC, who decided it was time for him to die. No matter how good he was, or who he was fighting, he wasn't going to win.

And how is superspeed overrated? If Superman can move in, take some shots, and move out, he's got an advantage.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:50 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote