KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion of the Universe VS Superman

Champion of the Universe VS Superman
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

moondragon will him crying like a baby. Remember she just as powerful as xavier basicly their tied. She will fry his brain making think that he is still on krypton and by then black bolt scream will kill him or hell blow him up.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:10 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

hell sersi will turn him into pudding and step on him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:14 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

For the last friggin time, MoonDragon is not near Charle Xavier's level. She no longer possesses the Dragon of the Moon nor the Mind Gem. She's really not that good. Superman can move faster than thought. A single attack is all he requires.

Blackbolt needs time to scream. Time that he simply doesn't have against a guy who can reach a percentage of lightspeed.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:15 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Sersi is more agreeable.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:15 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

what takes more time blackbolt sreaming or charging at BB.

Thor already fought BB , and BB was holding his own (he wan't using the scream)

are you telling me if BB wanted to scream at superman he can't because Superman is too fast?

Thor is as fast with his hammer as sups , so i don't see BB getting knocked out that fast when he was holding his own with thor(without the scream)

but without scream BB is dead , but am sure if BB went all out he can take him out.

BB is also super stong etc. so he should be able to take a hit or two

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:17 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
For the last friggin time, MoonDragon is not near Charle Xavier's level. She no longer possesses the Dragon of the Moon nor the Mind Gem. She's really not that good. Superman can move faster than thought. A single attack is all he requires.

Blackbolt needs time to scream. Time that he simply doesn't have against a guy who can reach a percentage of lightspeed.

[insert Cosmic Cube post about acceleration, "Superman doesn't speed blitz", blah blah blah]

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:18 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by kgkg
what takes more time blackbolt sreaming or charging at BB.

Thor already fought BB , and BB was holding his own (he wan't using the scream)

are you telling me if BB wanted to scream at superman he can't because Superman is too fast?

Thor is as fast with his hammer as sups , so i don't see BB getting knocked out that fast when he was holding his own with thor(without the scream)

but without scream BB is dead , but am sure if BB went all out he can take him out.

BB is also super stong etc. so he should be able to take a hit or two

If Blackbolt really let loose, there's a chance. However Superman is stronger, faster, and has a dozen powers at his disposal. Too much for Blackbolt to handle.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:21 AM
the Darkone

he doesn't need to scream, can say ugh that's it blown ear drum or worse

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:21 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by nigel45
[insert Cosmic Cube post about acceleration, "Superman doesn't speed blitz", blah blah blah]

He does now. Read his comic. He speedblites like there's no tomorrow.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:22 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by the Darkone
he doesn't need to scream, can say ugh that's it blown ear drum or worse

I highly doubt a "ugh" would knock out Superman. His "scream" isn't really sonic waves. It's more of a vibrational attack.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:23 AM
the Darkone

Or hell adam warlock will kick his a$$ and then mind wipe him at the sametime. Adam warlock mental powers a greater than thanos damn and cosmic power also use them to increase his strenght and he his a bettert fighter then he is faster.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:26 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Of course Adam Warlock would win my dear little Marvel fanboy. So would Thanos and anybody else on the list.

Moondragon, no. Blackbolt,no.

Quasar and Hulk are debatable.

The rest are accurate.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:28 AM
the Darkone

moondragon is powerful for the simple fact in thanos series issue 3-4 she is one of the few beings that can probe Galatcus mind and thaos needed her to do it. If you don't believe me pick up thanos tradepaper back.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:32 AM
the Darkone

The maestro hulk will kill him 10x times over.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:33 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

moondragon is powerful for the simple fact in thanos series issue 3-4 she is one of the few beings that can probe Galatcus mind and thaos needed her to do it. If you don't believe me pick up thanos tradepaper back.

She had the Dragon of the Moon and the MindGem to aid her. Without these toys she's not very powerful.

She also had the Uni-Mind

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:38 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The maestro hulk will kill him 10x times over.

We get it. You hate Superman. Jeez.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:39 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

is it just me or superman is being hated .

LOl superman vs Wov lol what is that.

Superman is one top dog , and i put him over hulk because hulk is strengh alone while superman is much more.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:41 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Moondragon has never lost the Dragon of the Moon, or the Infinity Mind gem. As I have said, she's far more powerful than MM. She has a teletinetic force field to buffer his attacks, and she can definitely take down Superman before he reacts.

I have read several recent JLA and Superman comics. I have yet to see him speedblitz. If he could, he would have speedblitzed the Crime Syndicate, instead of getting KOed.

BB's voice is not a vibrational attack. It's a destructive electron stream. He doesn't need to scream. A whisper is enough to take out Superman.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:41 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

well for superman to win is not imposible.

and when does BB start screaming in fights before it even starts???

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:46 AM
the Darkone

I like superman, but you dc guys act like he is god and nobody can kick his a$$, I mean damn captain marvel beat the crap out of him. Even MM can kick his a$$ with out the mental powers, Dc encyclopedia states that MM have powers exceeds superman powers.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:49 AM