KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Now to bring up my points:

I didn't show up in here because I wanted to be a jerk. I was asked to come to the thread by someone to FIx it. I wasn't going to do anything until that person asked me how we were going to fix it.

Next, the portkey was a good idea if it didn't happen so SUDDEN.

New or not they should not ruin the story. I didn't ruin it at all, or had any complaints did i?

Why should I be nicer to two people who completley ruined what we have worked on and COMPLAINED about how I added some creativity? I was ASKED by someone to try to fix this so I shouldn't be scolded by two noobies.

Next, if any of you are going to allow this kind of thing to continue in the story, then you can count me out. If these two keep adding more misery to the story, then I'm out. I have seen how hard everyone has worked on here, and the posts they made weren't even good quality. It was way too damn fast. They can still post in here if they IMPROVE in detail and don't make things run so fast.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:25 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

We can't really blame them now, can we? I told LW, that someone is me. He knows.

Even though it was me, when I think about it NOW, I was a TERRIBLE writer when I now joined, a thousand times worst that they are! NOT that they're bad.

How about we run posts by eachother and we just help eachother to improve? Add more detail, vocabulary, expressions and tell eachother if we're going too fast or too slow. What do you guys think?

I will NOT tolerate ANY of you leaving! Not LW, Not Esaul and not LP! We're not 5 years old! We all know arguing gets us nowhere, right?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Last edited by Midnight109 on May 25th, 2006 at 12:38 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:35 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I'm a stubborn end of discussion I shall return ONLY when they improve their writing. Not before then.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:37 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Esaul! DO you really want me to refer to blackmailing you again? You can't tell them to improve just like that! People improve with experience and if you help them, even faster!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:40 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I'm not going to help them at all. No one helped me improve my writing. I did it all on my own, and so should they. It's something people should do on their own.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:44 AM
Midnight109

As they all settled down for breakfast and harry had just finished kippers eggs and bacon and was just reaching for some toast when the usual fluttering of owls enter was heard entering the great hall .Harry was talking to Ron about Quiddich when hedwig landed next to him."Hello hedwig,"he said giving her a peice of bacon.She hooted contentedly and left for the owlry.He open it and with a smile recognised hagrids messy handwriting.
It read:
Harry,
hows everythin' goin.how 'bout you ron and hermione come down fer a visit roud 11.bring tha' cloak wit' yer.
Hagrid.

A bit confused about why hagrid will want him out at that time of night Harry opened his mouth to inform hermione about the news when he remembered that he should not tell them in front of Ron's girlfriend.jus then hermione who had recieved her Daily Prophet and had taken a sip of pumkin juice had spat it all out again upon seeing the front page of the prophet.
Harry looked over her shoulder and was shocked to see a picture of a clearly dead..........................

Look how terrible I was when I first started ^^^

The only reason I improved was because people supported me, not insulted me! We should support them at the least. Or at least I will do my best too...

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:52 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Actually I think it is the OTHER factor that I am not able to mention.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:56 AM
Midnight109

What other factor? I don't understand.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:01 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I told you about it in MSN stick out tongue

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:08 AM
Midnight109

You did? Say it again...on here. Because I forgot...

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:12 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I cannot Midnight for the reasons we both know about.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:15 AM
Midnight109

ok...um...what? Wish LW or LP or both would come on...so we can actually get this over with!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:23 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Look, I'm sorry for being harsh on the two of you. You are more than welcome to post here along with the rest of us. the more the merier, aye? big grin

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:44 AM
Midnight109

Ha! See, I told you LW! Read my last PM amd You'll see why, what hes trying to prove!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:46 AM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

hmmm....okay...i guess.

but I'm still very mad. (i will try to contain myself)

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:47 AM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

You two'll never become friends, i suppose...

once you're not enemies...

You're not still mad that I asked him to "Fix" the story, are you LW?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:48 AM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

"Cause everytime we touch, i get this feeling....and eveytime we kiss, i swear i can fly. Don't you feel my heart beat fast, i want it to last. I need you by my side..."

now that i believe the fightings over, a nice quote from one of my favorite non-rock songs.

glad it's over though. i will tell the other writers (not just some) the next time i want to do something big.

have the best day ever...though it is almost over...hmm...

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:08 AM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Don't expect me not to be mad still either. I apologized that doesn't mean we are best mates.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:09 AM
Midnight109

Yay! Ok...so where shall we go with the story now? You all will still write in it, right?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:42 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

It depends

Old Post May 25th, 2006 06:24 PM