KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy

Jedi Academy
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (126): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

all that was heard was clashes and sounds of the sabres hitting each other

kiros jumps high and does a move which cuts the enemies leg open...

edit: soon kiros defeats the enemy by stabing him right in the neck..

kiros turns off his lightsabre and runs to the temple..

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Last edited by .:Vegeta14:. on Apr 6th, 2004 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:05 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

(prodigy, DR, prodigy...)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:11 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

After searching Master Heather out and not finding her Minale comes across Kiros in the Temple "Help, I've just had vision that my Master is in terrible danger and I'm unsure what to do" he says in a panic.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:13 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather smoothed out her curls entering the temple.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:29 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Sensing that something was not right, Jord excused himself and walked through the temple. Before long, he found Minale. "Who is your master, young padawan?"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:33 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather walked to her room and started her daily meditation.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 03:50 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
''Super-Saiyan''

kiros entered...

and told the others of what happened

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 01:50 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

"Master Tlith Cleren" Minale replies to Jord "He was sent to Korriban to mediate in a big trade dispute that has been raging there for some time.
"I know he is in danger I have sensed it and he desperately needs my help but I'm unsure how to approach the Council." Looking very desperate he continues "I was not permitted to go because the Council thought the mission too dangerous for a padawan learner to go on!
"I must convince the Council to organise a rescue or.... Or I'll gain passage to Korriban somehow and rescue him myself!"
He looks Jord "Will you help?"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:19 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
''Super-Saiyan''

kiros interupts the conversation and says

''i'll go with you padawan''...

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 03:07 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

"Thanks, we'll never get a ship without the Councils permission so we'll have procure one somehow" Minale says suddenly feeling a little more positive.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 05:26 PM
''Super-Saiyan''

I, do know someone that can help us out,
come padawan follow me...
kiros leads outside the temple and walks for quite a while until he stops at a huge hanger...

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 05:40 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Minale follows Kiros "Are you coming with us Master Jord?" he asks before leaving the temple.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 09:59 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm coming," said the girl master.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 10:22 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

"Good I think we may need all the help we can get!"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 12:45 AM
Darth Revan
-

"I knew your master well, young padawan. I will come with you, and I will bring my apprentice as well."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 01:08 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Chris was in the library, trying to find information on the dual bladed saber, but to little avail.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 01:38 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Where's my apprentice? Cause he knows he's coming," said Heather looking about for him.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 03:54 AM
Darth Revan
-

Jord walked through the temple, feeling his way to Chris with the Force. He found him in the library, hunched over a datapad. "Come, padawan. We have been given a mission."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:37 AM
''Super-Saiyan''

''ok people when we enter the hanger we might meet some resistance..
but after that, i will nigociate with the person i know,then i will get the ship''...!

*kiros used the force to opened the doors, it was quiet, kiros led the others through the dark passageway, until a door with shining light,
*guard padawan* halt who goes there
*kiros* we have come to take the ship, we need it
*guard padawan* oh no you will not

A fight breaks out....!!!

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 10:55 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

I hope no one gets hurt, I didnt really want to fight... Minale starts thinking as he suddenly finds himself face to face with nasty looking gamorean guard.
He leaps high, somersaults over the guard and delivers a nasty kick to his back.
The heavyset guards hardly moves so Minale tries a force push also with very little effect
The guard grunts, turns around and swings his vibro-axe towards Minale's head.
Having no other choice Minale lights his sabre, ducks and evicerates the guard.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 11:12 AM