KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy

Jedi Academy
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (126): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

yes, i think we should be ready on korriban...

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 12:24 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

On the way to Korriban Minale meditates trying to find his Master....

.... He see darkness with a faint silver light shining through it like a gossamer thread. In the darkness he shudders, it is very very cold. around him he hears whispers
"This jedi is strong!"
"Yes! But he will not last much longer"
"He will give in and then Lord Tia'Nalak will have another servant to do his bidding!"
The voices fade away and momentarily the silver light shines a little brighter before also fading away...

...Minale comes out of the meditation with the name Kali No Mora drifts around his head. He searches out Master Jord "I've meditated and I know that Master Tlith has very little time left. When we reach Korriban we must seek out a person by the name Kali No Mora, he will lead to my Master!"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:06 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Gotcha, padawan," Heather said seating herself on the ship.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:12 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Korriban was getting closer and closer in the window.

"There is something very...gloomy about that planet. Something that speaks out to me, calling for death and destruction. Do you feel it too, master?"

Just as these words exited Chris' mouth, they start to go through the atmosphere...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:31 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"it feels miserable too me," said Heather as she shifted her postition.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:10 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
''Super-Saiyan''

''hmm, i sense it to...
there maybe alot of sith on that planet, and
possibly alot of sith jedi''...
*kiros stands up and looks out of a window,
''i might be wrong,... but is that someone following us''?

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:29 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Jord nods to Minale.

"It was once the burial place for the ancient Sith lords, and perhaps still is."

The pilot brought the ship down in a small station. Jord walked down the exit ramp and stepped out. He could almost feel the Dark Side wrap around him. The landscape was made up of range after range of mountains.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:46 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
''Super-Saiyan''

kiros walks down the ramp after Jord, somethings wierd about this place...
try and keep a low profile, if there are any sith jedi, be aware!

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Last edited by .:Vegeta14:. on Apr 9th, 2004 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:49 PM
xeous
The Next.

While walking alongside Jord, Chris remembered some of the studies he did before he left.

"Master, there were records of Sith Lords using two dual bladed sabres in combat. Do you think it would be possible to find an ancient, dual bladed sabre? Of course I wouldn't go out to hunt for it...I mean, just if we stumble across it...It would..."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:13 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
''Super-Saiyan''

kiros looks at chris, strangely

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:19 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather raised her eyebrow.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:22 PM
''Super-Saiyan''

anyway, lets get moving...

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:25 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather jumped out as it landed swinging in her saber out for any alien activity.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 10:24 PM
Darth Revan
-

"Focus on the task at hand, my young apprentice."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:49 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

How can I join this game??

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:51 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Chris shook his head as if to knock the thoughts out of his mind.

"Yes master, I don't understand what keeps distracting me...It's like...There's a sabre out there calling my name...It's disturbing. I'm sorry, master."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:55 AM
Darth Revan
-

It's pretty relaxed I think just post your char

But it's not a very good time right now

We're on a mission see

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:55 AM
Darth Revan
-

"Hmm..." Jord was somewhat puzzled by this.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:56 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Ok I wanna join, but I dunno how much I'm gonna play so could I be like a jedi Council Uber-Master, super-old and smart and stuff, so I don't have to be super-involved

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:06 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Maybe there is one here," said Heather, his part time mentor.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:08 AM