KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Possibly Matrix 4..

Possibly Matrix 4..
Started by: thematrixmaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

In that case she said it to us so we wouldn't get upset...."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 02:11 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

If you want an idea for another Matrix movies in the General Fiction area read: The Matrix Revelations by joelsef. Its pretty complex, just like the movie should be. By the way does anyone here play the Matrix Online?

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:33 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

I don't, but I'll be getting Path of Neo. Wow this forum is dead. averages 4-6 posts per day.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 01:55 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixworld01

rite you may be right and sati may be the one of the lead characters but she will not be a child she will proberly be a around 20 year old woman or sumin like dat she may go to the actual machine world with morphius and find neo some other random stuff....

but this is what i think if u remeber in the other film neo was able to use his powers out side of the matrix but if it ment to be a real world then how can he do that ... unless there was always a higher power ever hight than the archerteced but he is like a pupet to them like he thought neo was to him .... basicly there is was a matrix inside a matrix and wat they think to be the reall world is just another matrix and they come to relise this as do the machines and a war breaks out again and sati and morphius go in search of neo the save the humans again and once and for all destroy the machine threat. it makes sense dnt it really
rite somin back.

but when people say o it gona be called the matrix resurection or the matrix revalations .. or u know the matrix unleashed i dnt care wats its called all i sayin is i told you wat i though and if there is a new matrix great but there aint ne real proof theres just hope...

Last edited by matrixworld01 on Nov 1st, 2005 at 10:39 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:27 AM
matrixworld01 is currently offline Click here to Send matrixworld01 a Private Message Find more posts by matrixworld01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

The W bros wouldn't release one when they said they woudln't I don't think. If they did, people will be like What the f**k? .

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:22 PM
neo313
spartan 117

I bet in 5-10 years, there will be another movie.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:29 AM
neo313 is currently offline Click here to Send neo313 a Private Message Find more posts by neo313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

an off-shoot maybe. but not a direct sequel.

thats how i see things going down

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:47 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Path of Neo is such a bad game, i sold mine

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:07 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juwanna
ManWhoWillBeKillingyouNow

didnt u learn from enter the matrix...they are such crappy games.

Plus...If they made a matrix 4 i wud shoot myself. reloaded was ok but revolutions sucked monkey

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:23 PM
Juwanna is currently offline Click here to Send Juwanna a Private Message Find more posts by Juwanna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Path of neo has moments of pure brilliance, and moments of shit, namely the ending.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:07 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §noopbert
Path of neo has moments of pure brilliance, and moments of shit, namely the ending.

yeah... when they were talking about an all new ending, i was expecting all the loose ends to be tied. but alas.... mad

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 08:06 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithHappens

Originally posted by SithHappens
Although I agree that there shouldn't be another movie, I have some points to make. Neo is dead (as far as we know) but that really doesn't mean anything in the whole story line. WHen the Oracle said that they'd see him again, she meant another One, not Neo. "How long do you think this peace will last?" a line implying that a war may start again, clearly keeping the door open for extension. If/when the war starts again, the humans will need another One, and one One will be born, rinse, and repeat! Anyway, trilogy for life!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is no death; there is the Force.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 12:30 AM
SithHappens is currently offline Click here to Send SithHappens a Private Message Find more posts by SithHappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by random task
yeah... when they were talking about an all new ending, i was expecting all the loose ends to be tied. but alas.... mad
Heh.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:40 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

I'll be happy if that is true, and a lot of Matrix fans will definitely feel the same way!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 03:22 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I just can't be bothered with it anymore, don't laugh but i'm stuck on the last rescuing captain mission roland and i can't make the last jump and its really annoying me.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:18 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

what part of the jump? are you trying to get on the crane?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 07:05 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Yeah and you can't use the elevator because it takes to long and i really want to fight smith in the burly brawl.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:50 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote