KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Street Tourney Match #4

Street Tourney Match #4
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Dazzler needs sound to manipulate and use her power.

O_o
Not constant though... She's like a sound battery, one big burst and she's got enough stored to continue combat for a while.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:57 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Originally posted by stormfront13
alright, here's another stragety.

right at the start of the fight, I use eco-location to find him. then I create the light fog to blind him. then I use my psi-webbing to web him up and immobilize him. this stuff is very, very, very strong, and kept the hulk at bay. then I shoot my photonic pulses at him which are basically light bullets. my lasers can cut the vibranium. lasers easly cut through diamonds, and it has been stated many times from numerous writers that vibranium is not as durable as diamonds. so the photonic bullets should affect him and go right through him. digi said decapitation could win so I just have to shoot him many times in the head.

also if he gets up close, it's not going to be as easy as everyone thinks. my four spider-legs can react and move at the speed of thought, and are also basically indestructible and very, very, very sharp. they can shoot the venom out or the webbing to hold him back. spider-man is very good up close, and spider-woman replaced spider-man for a while, so she's very good also. I'm also stronger than chris's amalgam is and I have a spider-sence where he doesn't. also, the induced nausea will throw him off balance, no matter how much will power you have, or how powerful your healing factor is, it won't help. dazzlers light powers can directly affect the equilibrum. you won't even be able to see straight, or walm straight, how do you expect to fight. also I was trained by many veteran x-men, including wolverine and banshee, and I have even been trained by deadpool, so I know how you fight up close. also your using guns, and gunshots are loud as hell, everytime you shoot at me, I get stronger.

No...no...no...You don't have "indestructible" legs. Don't just start adding all kinds of things to your character. You web me? I shred you with with my razor webbing in return and win.

And if "Psi"-webs are more of a mental manipulation; then they are illegal. Use regular webs.

I have better aim and I do have a spidey-sense.

Ooo...the word "equilibrium" I wonder where that came from. Nothing will stop Black Panther's focus.

When did Deadpool train Siryn?!? And when did Banshee training = Martial Arts master? I'm not seeing an extended studies under Wolverine either. You're licked so bad in the melee department it's not even funny.

You don't have enough precision to decapitate me with light bullets either. Dazzler may have good aim, but it's nowhere near good enough to tag Deadpool or Black Panther with spider sense. I'm sorry, I can't remember any truly impressive Dazzler aim feats. Even if by some miracle they went through vibranium like it was butter.

Take everyone elses advice and don't get close. You'll get cut up and blown up.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:03 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Khellendros, the way your are manipulating this post is illegal.

Please stick to your own battles. I wont go into your battle unless I need to vote. I expect the same respect. These things are to be won on the merits of each debator and not your outside influence and repeated jabs are my character.

I respond to your point that saying her light source is being exhausted rapidly in a battle of this magnitude and not being power by a full force scream. Or music, which Dazzler has said herself is easier to manipulate.

Then again, i'm not supposed to be responding to your points.

Doop Lives...

Last edited by 8bitChris on Sep 19th, 2005 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:05 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Please stick to your own battles. I wont go into your battle unless I need to vote. I expect the same respect. These things are to be won on the merits of each debator and not your outside influence and repeated jabs are my character.

I respond to your point that saying her light source is being exhausted rapidly in a battle of this magnitude and not being power by a full force scream. Or music, which Dazzler has said herself is easier to manipulate.

Then again, i'm not supposed to be responding to your points.

Actually, I just reworded something Storm has been saying. But I'll stop since its getting on your nerves.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:12 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Anyone else think there are better comebacks than "You honestly don't know how awesome Siryn and Dazzler are; it makes me laugh"?

it's the truth, you think dazzler still needs constant sound to use her powers. that by itself is one of the stupidest things I have ever read.

quote:
Dazzler needs sound to manipulate and use her power. If Siryn stops to breath and needs to regain some strength so she can scream again then i'm pretty sure Dazzler wont have enough sound to keep up whatever she is doing.

yeah she needs sound, but not constant sound. she hasn't needed constant sound for years. the soud produced by a jet engine charged up dazzler so much that she was glowing without even trying. your seriously underestimating dazzler.

quote:
How are you stronger than me? I've havn't seen anything too impressive from the rookie Spidergirl-III.

because I am. spider-ggirl can lift from 15-20 tons. you can't. and she isn't a rookie, she has tons of expierence, you obviously have never read her book.

quote:
You asked everyone about force fields and they didn't have a problem with it? Apparently you didn't ask whirly, Dizzle, or myself; none of us are ok with it at the level you are trying to have it at.

I posted it in fight number one, and in the general discussion. i don't really care if your not okay with it, I have a good amalgam. with siryn, dazzler becomes more powerful which makes the shields more powerful. your trying to penalize me for stragetizing.

quote:
It's funny because you think your little legs and arms without protection; or anything you throw will be able to make it through your force field. That's BS. That's right, a light force field that desintigrates anything that touches it including vibranium is BS. Especially when it only works one-way; then it doesn't even make sense

what your saying is BS because shields don't work that way and you knwo it. this is an act of desperation. besides, dazzlers been immune to her powers.

quote:
Ripped apart? Yeah. Spider-girl III is a rookie with very little fighting experience and i'd be suprised if Dazzler or Siryn have the h2h fighting skills to take Mary Jane :P.

this is where I doubt you know anything about my characters. spider-WOMAN is not a rookie, and has tons of expierence. dazzler is a very capable martial artist and has Dazzler has been fighting a duerilla war in the Mojoverse for several years, and has tons of combat expierence. she has beaten absorbing man, and the hulk, and given people like enchantress trouble. and siryn has been fighting all her life and has a lot of expierence. she has been trained by senior x-men including people like wolverine and banshee, and she has been trained by deadpool, so i know how you fight. also dazzler has been trained by longshot on how to fight.

quote:
No...no...no...You don't have "indestructible" legs. Don't just start adding all kinds of things to your character. You web me? I shred you with with my razor webbing in return and win.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol, that was really funny. you didn't even go the link that was provided for spider-woman did you. it clearly states that she has htem, and shows pictures of her using them. you can't shred psi-webbing, even hulk couldn't get past, and it's held jets while they were flying.

quote:
And if "Psi"-webs are more of a mental manipulation; then they are illegal. Use regular webs.

it's not a mental manipulation, they are just called psi-webbing.

quote:
I have better aim and I do have a spidey-sense.

you have no proof of having a spider-sence, and have been easily hit before.

quote:
Ooo...the word "equilibrium" I wonder where that came from. Nothing will stop Black Panther's focus

no matter how much will power you have, you can't stop your equilibrum from being affected. it's a fact.

quote:
When did Deadpool train Siryn?!? And when did Banshee training = Martial Arts master? I'm not seeing an extended studies under Wolverine either. You're licked so bad in the melee department it's not even funny.

i don't know when, but I know he has. besides, they were lovers for a while. i never said it equals martial arts master, but it shows that I'm not as bad as you think I am in fighting.

quote:
You don't have enough precision to decapitate me with light bullets either. Dazzler may have good aim, but it's nowhere near good enough to tag Deadpool or Black Panther with spider sense. I'm sorry, I can't remember any truly impressive Dazzler aim feats. Even if by some miracle they went through vibranium like it was butter

you won't even be able to move. dazzler is on par with cyke when it comes to aim, and he's one of the best. and once again, as much as you would like to believe you have a spider-sence, you don't. and I have already explained why they would go through vibranium.

quote:

omfg, don't even give him any shit. you have people defending you and you don't see me crying about it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:24 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

and another thing chris. I have spider-womans body, which means extra durability, which means extra durability for my vochal chords which will make me able to use my scream for longer, and it will also make my scream more powerful. and during prep time, I scream very loudly to power me up, then I absorb all the sound in my vicinity, letting me go into the fight all powered up with dazzler. also this one little scream won't matter because

A)siryn has never worn out her vocal chords

B)they are more durable now

C) the scream is stronger now.

I would also like to point out that it takes only one hit to defeat you. dazzler defeated absorbing mkan with one hit, I can defeat you with one hit also.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:28 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Chris. He has everything he needs to take down Skrek, and SF has very little comprehension of the abilities of the majority of the combatants. Comparing Siryn to Blackbolt has to be one of the worst analogys (ies?) I've seen in a long, long time.

Vibranium > Skrek.
Bullets > Skrek.
Healing factor > Skrek.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:46 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

1. Providing brief reasoning for voting isn't a rule, it was merely a strong suggestion. Provided there's no ulterior motives, I can't force people to explain their votes...but it's preferable.

2. SF's power usage is within the rules. "Street" is a loosely defined term, and we're definitely above "pure street level"...but power meshing to create something beyond street level is fine. There's nothing illegal about the arguments.

3. Good fight. 8BitChris is probably breathing a sigh of relief that he's got a vibranium suit, because otherwise this would be a curbstomp. As it is, though, it's close as hell.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:52 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Chris. He has everything he needs to take down Skrek, and SF has very little comprehension of the abilities of the majority of the combatants. Comparing Siryn to Blackbolt has to be one of the worst analogys (ies?) I've seen in a long, long time.

Vibranium > Skrek.
Bullets > Skrek.
Healing factor > Skrek.

analogies... wink

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:56 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by DigiMark007
1. Providing brief reasoning for voting isn't a rule, it was merely a strong suggestion. Provided there's no ulterior motives, I can't force people to explain their votes...but it's preferable.

2. SF's power usage is within the rules. "Street" is a loosely defined term, and we're definitely above "pure street level"...but power meshing to create something beyond street level is fine. There's nothing illegal about the arguments.

3. Good fight. 8BitChris is probably breathing a sigh of relief that he's got a vibranium suit, because otherwise this would be a curbstomp. As it is, though, it's close as hell.

ummm what about his spidersense? or lack thereof?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:57 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

nataku it's shriek, not shrek.

and chris, it seems you have been lying about just how powerful vibranium is. it EXPLODES if it absorbs too much sonic vibrations. there is a limit to how much it can take. an entire island was destroyed when a few bombs hit it also, and your suit is much smaller than a bomb. all I need to do is scream and fire lasers at you and your done.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:01 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Sorry, yeah...didn't know he doesn't have had a spider-sense. Consider that power gone. My apologies.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:02 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

it's all good.. I understand.. you're only one man!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:03 AM
stormfront13

and now you don't even have a spider-sence to dodge any attacks

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:04 AM
jinzin

and now you don't even have a spider-sence to dodge any attacks

laughing out loud

sorry chris....

(man is he gonna be pissed.. sad....)

*runs and hides*

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:06 AM
stormfront13

hate to say it chris, but you are outmatched.

I'm stronger, more than likely faster, have better long ranged attacks, actually have a spider-sence, and your only protection is going to get blown up.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:10 AM
stormfront13

chris, I have a question for you and I want an honest answer. I'm not doing this to be mean or funny, I just seriously want to know, so HONESTLY

do you really know anything about either of my characters?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:41 AM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

sorry chris....

(man is he gonna be pissed.. sad....)

*runs and hides*

No hard feelings man. Whatever makes the tournament easier for you.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:24 AM
jinzin

No hard feelings man. Whatever makes the tournament easier for you.

not at all... it's actually in my benefit for you t win this fight.... but I'm gonna wait to see who has the better argument... thus far I'm torn...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:24 AM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

chris, I have a question for you and I want an honest answer. I'm not doing this to be mean or funny, I just seriously want to know, so HONESTLY

do you really know anything about either of my characters?

I know enough about your characters. I know they are great fighters. I know Dazzler has never broken anything like vibranium. Neither of them are strong enough to carry their own book. They've both been owned by plenty of people who arn't even close to any of my characters lvl.

Siryn has blown out her vocal chords.

Don't talk down to me. I've obviously got the upper hand on the debate. So take a chill pill. I'm almost done.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:26 AM