KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » GOF Trailer Threads! (MERGED)

which is the best theatrical trailer?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
the newest one.. 11 64.71%
the one where dumbledore yells at harry 3 17.65%
the first international trialer 1 5.88%
the teaser, where it shows all 3 of them from the first movie growing u into the 4th 2 11.76%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GOF Trailer Threads! (MERGED)
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

I actually saw it on accident. My mom fell asleep while watching tv and I saw it come on. It's pretty fricken sweet. Can't wait for the movie.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 12:16 AM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

I'm diggin' how they made Sirius's head in the fire. It makes it much more creepy. It really goes with the tone that the movie seems to have.

There's only one thing that bothered me about the trailer. It's when Mad-Eye looks nervous. His eyes are all shifty and stuff. (Right after Harry says "I don't want eternal glory...") Moody doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is ever nervous. Unless this is at the end of the film when they discover that that's not the real Moody. Then it would make sense.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 12:27 AM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

How Cool

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 12:41 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
computermaster

so you really did crack the kid on his skull laughing. One time i was going out and some kids were having a water fight and this really annoying kid i know saw me and i told him Not to wet me because i had to go somewhere and the kid totally soaked my clothes then he tried to run away and i ended up beating him to a pulp. I got in deep shit with his parents afterwards though.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 02:04 PM
computermaster is currently offline Click here to Send computermaster a Private Message Find more posts by computermaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
Just seen it. ITS AWESOME. theres a glimpse of voldemort at the end. this is going to be the best HP ever. mad eye looks terrible though

cedric looks soooo fake! when i saw the still picture of him i thought it was computer generated... i mean, seriously!

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 03:12 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

its his rubber skin.

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 03:16 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Originally posted by The Ones
its his rubber skin.

laughing out loud lol im serious tho, didnt he look fake?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 06:17 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Director_Joe
I'm diggin' how they made Sirius's head in the fire. It makes it much more creepy. It really goes with the tone that the movie seems to have.

There's only one thing that bothered me about the trailer. It's when Mad-Eye looks nervous. His eyes are all shifty and stuff. (Right after Harry says "I don't want eternal glory...") Moody doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is ever nervous. Unless this is at the end of the film when they discover that that's not the real Moody. Then it would make sense.

Maybe he got nervous because he tought Harry might be able to get out of the tournament. wink

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:56 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

maybe they were having a threesome? its just a guess!!! lol, jp

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 10:43 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Spit it out, Harry. laughing out loud

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:51 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It looks like it's gonna be a very good movie. Better than the last one even. I'm really looking foreward to it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:37 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

2nd International GOF trailer (BIGGER AND BETTER QUALITY!!)

http://fr.movies.yahoo.com/promo/harrypotter.html

can someone provide a download link for it please?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:33 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?SID=18355585

That should work. Right-Click and Save As.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:56 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

nope

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:56 PM
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

Try it again

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:58 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

ah yes it does. does anyone know hoe to convert asx to mpg?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:59 PM
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

It should work with Windows Media 10

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:01 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

yes but i dont want to buffer it every single time

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:03 PM
Emily_depp
Soon to be Mrs Grint

i heard that its got some of the 5th book in it to

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:11 PM
Emily_depp is currently offline Click here to Send Emily_depp a Private Message Find more posts by Emily_depp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

where did you hear that?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:48 PM