KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men Roleplay

Who do you like better.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Professor Xavier 32 25.20%
Magneto 53 41.73%
Both 21 16.54%
Neither 21 16.54%
Total: 127 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Roleplay
Started by: X-Menfan04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (246): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

"How the heck do you drive this thing i havent even gotten to read the manual!" Yelled Deadpool. He held on tightly to the controls the jet was rocking back and forth "I think im gonna vomit," Deadpool muttered. As they approached the ground large chunks of metal debris soared down in front of the jet they missed but Deadpool freaked out for a second. "Crap, hey guys i need to change," He said with a sulk on his face.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:46 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

"What happened"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 03:50 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lina Maroul

Meanwhile Hernando had taken the iniative to locate the jet from his position on the ground and made it up to the highest buildings roof, looking up with his dark eyes he sent a message to Deadpool telepathically, "Amigo, it's me, Hernando...let the jet pull up for a moment yea? When Storm takes charge let her know that I'm here to help...I will wait until you come into range so I can ease the birdy down...adios for now."
As he closed the telepathic link he slipped a tanned hand into his pocket and drew out a packet of cigarettes, lighting one and taking a deep draw. Now, all he had to do was wait.

Hernando "Wanderer" Del Rios Ginita "Void" Los Oros

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:15 PM
Lina Maroul is currently offline Click here to Send Lina Maroul a Private Message Find more posts by Lina Maroul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

"I hate when he gets into my head like that" deadpool groaned. "Hey storm, unfortuanately my very irriatating partner is here to help," DP said.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 10:58 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lina Maroul

Hernando, back on solid ground just rolled his eyes and exhaled a plume of smoke, mumbling both physically and telepathically, "I heard that..."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 08:51 AM
Lina Maroul is currently offline Click here to Send Lina Maroul a Private Message Find more posts by Lina Maroul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~~im guessing the explosions have past by now erm~~

Noah thought it would be easier if he got Hernando himself, rather then turning the jet around, and with that thought, he jumped off the jet falling towards Hernando

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:18 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Wade looked out the window "crazy kids," he muttered.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 07:01 PM
Lina Maroul

Hernando looked up at the sky once more, flicking the butt of the cigarette away and raising a semi-gloved hand up at Noah, suspending the youth in mid-air mere feet from him with his telekenesis and raising a rough dark eyebrow, "Wanna fill me in on what yoou're doing jumping outta the jet?"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 08:25 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"taking you to the jet..." replied Noah, just floating there not even trying to struggle out of his bonds

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 12:45 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lina Maroul

Hernando shook his head and sighed a little, "There's no point in trying amigo, if I'm up in the jet then how would I be able to help? If I'm here on the ground then I can use my tele powers to set the birdy down...got it?"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:43 PM
Striding Cloud

(Can i join with a made up character?)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:45 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tails x 20
(Can i join with a made up character?)

((regestrationt thread...bub))

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 10:15 PM
Striding Cloud

(Can i start now......bub?)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:16 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

((no you cant got it.....bub wait till xmenfan approves it ok.......bub))

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 10:29 PM
Striding Cloud

(YA i got it....bub and i'll be waiting until she aproves it....bub.)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:58 AM
X-Menfan04

(Cool it BOTH OF YOU!There will be no fighting here,is that clear!?) mad

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 04:49 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

(geez man im tryin to get into the xmen mood and do the bub thing and everyone is yelling at me its just wrong no besides not much else is going on in here we could use a fight)

Last edited by General_Iroh on Jan 13th, 2006 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 05:19 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lina Maroul
Hernando shook his head and sighed a little, "There's no point in trying amigo, if I'm up in the jet then how would I be able to help? If I'm here on the ground then I can use my tele powers to set the birdy down...got it?"

"we don't need your help landing the jet" Noah said, "I thought you wanted to tag along for the ride..."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:56 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

"Hey, will you ladies hurry on up i gotta job to do in a lil bit," Deadpool yelled

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:35 PM
Striding Cloud

(I thought you were trying to start something anyway now that you say bub i don't care.)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:12 PM