KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Horcruxes

What do you think
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE IT 24 61.54%
Its alright 8 20.51%
Needs work 3 7.69%
SUCKS 4 10.26%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Horcruxes
Started by: Regulus A Black

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Thanks, I need help for chapter 11 though. All i need is somewhere to go with it so the chapter doesnt take 15 pages or so. Please let me know as soon as possible. And yes, I plan on introducing a few more spells into the mix. I will not tell you what they will do, or who they come from, that is something you will discover as time goes on. Please send suggestions to me in a PM.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 02:36 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godrics
Godrics Hollow

WRITE SOME BACK GROUND INFO ON PROF.DIPPET & HALL AS WELL AS THE OLD PROFESSORS

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 05:20 PM
godrics is currently offline Click here to Send godrics a Private Message Find more posts by godrics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Thats coming in later chapters, I will get to it when i feel the need for it. It is not ready in the story for that yet, I will get to it when I get to it, thanks for the suggestion though

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 12:45 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godrics
Godrics Hollow

Miffed HAS THE OWLS GONE ON STRIKE

20 DAYS, IS R.A.B IN TROUBLE ?OR ARE THE OWLS BEING
OWL-NAPPED confused

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:42 PM
godrics is currently offline Click here to Send godrics a Private Message Find more posts by godrics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

huh? is that a tip for my story? cause if it is it wont work, it will throw of the entire story, and wont allow me to do what I want to do, i just need something to talk about, maybe i will move up background information on the teachers o well later

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 06:51 PM
godrics
Godrics Hollow

Shocked HAS THE OWLS GONE ON STRIKE STILL

1 MONTH, IS R.A.B IN REAL TROUBLE ?OR ARE THE OWLS BEING
OWL-NAPPED BY THE DEMENTORS confused

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 03:13 PM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

ok, im still confused
ive been busy, i have some personal business that ive been taking care of since the last time i logged on
i found out something a little bit after that, and have devoted all my free time to helping a friend, so i havent been on here at all o well

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 11:49 PM
godrics
Godrics Hollow

Smile BE A TRUE GRYFFINDORE

YOUR FRIENDS ARE YOUR STRENGTH SO WE WILL SUPPORT YOU & YOUR FRIEND & WE ALL HOPE YOU WILL BE BACK.

BE THE BEST GRIFFINDOR YOU CAN BE smile

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 03:20 PM
godrics
Godrics Hollow

Cool Be the Best GRYFFINDORE

How is your friend & your "personal business "?
Hope they went well so you can keep entertaining us more with your imagination.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 03:17 PM
Sirius_Rulez

I hope your friend is well too
your doin gr8, im just luvin it
hope u do more soon

of course I was

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 06:08 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

well things arent really going to well, from what ive noticed things have just gotten worse, and they arent really allowing me to help anymore which bothers me, and i also think another one of my friends is going through something but i have no idea what, and im not going to ask, ill just have to w8 for her to tell me, but in the meantime, during my free time ill get back to work on the story

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 10:15 PM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

well, right now im writing poetry, things are getting harder for my friends, and writing poetry helps me deal with things im going through, and helps them, i have this huge date friday, i think ill write more of chapter 11 on saturday who knows, im going to try and have it posted in a week, i just dont want it to be unbearable lol

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 10:14 AM
godrics
Godrics Hollow

I get your point, post some poetry in here too,
write some riddeles for the horcruxes while you are at it.

have a great date on friday.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:28 PM
godrics
Godrics Hollow

Post Please

Regulus A Black,
Why don't you Write some of your imagination on here.
We are so bored just looking at the same post.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:30 PM
Mønkey
The Note

keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 09:55 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godrics
Godrics Hollow

Angry We are mad

Regulus A Black..............................

Are you in hiding like the real Serius's brother??????

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 04:01 PM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

yes i am, sorry i just kind of forgot im focusing to much on other things right now, but I will get back to work ASAP

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:20 AM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

ok, so here is the deal i haven't written in like two or so months, so im rereading the story right now, so i can continue writing it. i will deff. post chapter 11 by the 12 of this month though

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:25 AM
Mønkey
The Note

YAY! eek! Can't wait to read it smile

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post May 5th, 2006 08:43 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

ok, so here's the deal, I got kicked out of my place and had no access to computers for a while, i'm back home now, and have started working on it, i'm gonna pull an all nighter tonight, so expect it up sometime tonight

Old Post May 21st, 2006 03:04 AM