KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4504 4505 [4506] 4507 4508 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Damn edit. In the issue earlier Ewing was portraying Walter as a copy of Bruce showing their history together and similar origins. Banner even said "but the gamma-affected we have a very unique signatures and walter's is just like mine", later he also says....."walter...he wanted to turn himself into a second Hulk. You see? His gamma signature is just like mine. Exactly like mine and now the suns gone down. Its night. and the night is his time" even made him into immortal Sasquatch

They shouldn’t have the same signature as Walters origins is different *shrugs*

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 04:41 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Nobody do this

Originally posted by Sin I AM
No. That shit was horrible fanfic.

Perhaps. But it has way to many of Stilt's pet characters getting owned so i'm gonna do it anyway.

Part 1.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 06:32 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 06:32 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Stilt doesn't know the reason yet, but a strong anger and urge to sexually harass women came over him due to that scene being posted. He was just sitting there sipping Polish tea, and he dropped it immediately after, balled his fists up and had to stop himself from aggressively asking all his female friends on Facebook for pictures of their buttcheeks. Preferably spread.

He had everyone tagged but luckily his computer crashed.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Sep 10th, 2018 at 06:48 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 06:46 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by -K-M-
Damn edit. In the issue earlier Ewing was portraying Walter as a copy of Bruce showing their history together and similar origins. Banner even said "but the gamma-affected we have a very unique signatures and walter's is just like mine", later he also says....."walter...he wanted to turn himself into a second Hulk. You see? His gamma signature is just like mine. Exactly like mine and now the suns gone down. Its night. and the night is his time" even made him into immortal Sasquatch

They shouldn’t have the same signature as Walters origins is different *shrugs*

Hulk is Hulk.

Sasquatch is Hulk.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 07:36 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

A scared person is more dangerous than an angry person.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 11:44 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud Thanks for the scans Sam. I miss you. ❤️

Poor KM. Nobody can just let him enjoy the one brief moment of sunshine in the otherwise bleak world of AF....where Sasquatch was clearly being overpowered before the Brian reveal, was depowered, and used as a pawn in a much larger scheme.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 06:40 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
evil face rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 07:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud Thanks for the scans Sam. I miss you. ❤️

Poor KM. Nobody can just let him enjoy the one brief moment of sunshine in the otherwise bleak world of AF....where Sasquatch was clearly being overpowered before the Brian reveal, was depowered, and used as a pawn in a much larger scheme.

Meh! Kind of sad you guys keep making it seem AF showings make or break me. As I said earlier was a good showing not an Uber and was more impressed by Sasquatch damage soak. I think more people are trying to downplay it because they just really don’t like AF characters

Also wouldn’t say overpowered he was smiling and talking and hinting at who he was and was more about psychological torture. Brian took 4-5 shots and wasn’t impacted that much. Then later did the punch catch and had the advantage but again people are trying to ignore that *shrugs*

It’s a good thing tanaraq was dead

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 07:18 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by -K-M-
Meh! Kind of sad you guys keep making it seem AF showings make or break me. As I said earlier was a good showing not an Uber and was more impressed by Sasquatch damage soak. I think more people are trying to downplay it because they just really don’t like AF characters

Also wouldn’t say overpowered he was smiling and talking and hinting at who he was and was more about psychological torture. Brian took 4-5 shots and wasn’t impacted that much. Then later did the punch catch and had the advantage but again people are trying to ignore that *shrugs*

It’s a good thing tanaraq was dead
Maybe people think that AF showings make or break you because you've been going on about this one for 50 pages.
Originally posted by SamZED
Perhaps. But it has way to many of Stilt's pet characters getting owned so i'm gonna do it anyway.

Part 1.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
Cool, it's official, Domino > the rest of X-Force.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 07:37 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Nice exaggeration thumb up

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 07:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You've been munging like that for 13 years, bro.

We love you, the way you're overprotective over AF... it has grown on us. It has its charm.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 08:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

This is like the KM civil war.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 03:39 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

World war Canada

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 03:50 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Tbh i dont even think Mungi even fanboys over AF. He's just the only respectable poster that makes compelling arguments in their favor. Everyone else just dickrides the flavor of the month

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 04:27 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That escalated quickly

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 04:47 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Tbh i dont even think Mungi even fanboys over AF. He's just the only respectable poster that makes compelling arguments in their favor. Everyone else just dickrides the flavor of the month

You just like KM because he used to punch his dog and you hate those beautiful animals.

(RIP KM's dog :'( )

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 11:56 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I like underdogs.

Team KM here.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 12:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Bentley
You just like KM because he used to punch his dog and you hate those beautiful animals.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 01:01 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Bentley

True.

KM and sin should hook up. Both terrible people imo.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 01:06 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote