KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 3: Grey fox vs. Ethereal

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 3: Grey fox vs. Ethereal
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolve
KMC Herald

excuse the grammatical errors.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:40 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ethereal
excuse the grammatical errors.

NO!!!

mad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Really, how is dragon man pounding on adapt anyway?: when wildcards enough to handle that overgrown lizard roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 11:40 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by grey fox
This doesn't honestly matter , he's not going for a direct combat , he needs to hit adapt ONCE , adapt has no endurance other then the basic human endurance. Can you take a punch to the face backed by 100 ton's of muscle....didn't think so. Also , how the hell do you need to learn how to use enhanced strength , i believe the trick is to learn how to NOT use it... And after that all he has to do is keep spartan occupied for a minute...possibly two. Wildcard is already knocked out by the explosion so he's a null factor against synch and winter is too busy trying to stop the rapidy advancing dragonman who has cap/deathstroke in tow.

the point i was trying to make was that he's too inexpierenced to battle here. he's more of a liability than an asset. your team doesn't have time to protect him, and he will be taken down fairly easily. he's just too inexpierenced to accomplish anything. and it's doubtful dragmon will accomplish much condisering all that was needed was one hit to the nose by black panther to stop him. that's why my vote goes to etheral.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:05 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Adapt snaps the bastards neck then , ether way it's a killing blow.

And the black panther thing was PIS , realisticly dragonman would have crushed him into powder.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 06:25 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Adapt snaps the bastards neck then , ether way it's a killing blow.

And the black panther thing was PIS , realisticly dragonman would have crushed him into powder.

hey, not my fault. PIS is included in this tourney. hell, dragon man was tamable after he was hit in the nose. panther turned him on his own people. you have.....

1)a teenager who is way inexperienced, and can't fight h2h basically at all

2)someone who can be easily tamed to fight against you

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 02:13 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Synch isn't inexperienced anymore, really. He was trained in h2h in Generation X - they had their own Danger Room, even. Maybe in the beginning, he was inexperienced. Now he's dead, though.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 03:56 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ether way he's experienced enough to deal with these guy's , and were not doing the 'oh your team mate turns on his team' thing . Otherwise K von dooms predator would have tore it's way through his team.....

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 05:27 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Synch isn't inexperienced anymore, really. He was trained in h2h in Generation X - they had their own Danger Room, even. Maybe in the beginning, he was inexperienced. Now he's dead, though.

the whole team of generation X was inexpierenced. they had hardly made any nprogress with their powers even. seriously, throughout the whole generation X run they had hardly made any progress with themselves.

quote:
Ether way he's experienced enough to deal with these guy's , and were not doing the 'oh your team mate turns on his team' thing . Otherwise K von dooms predator would have tore it's way through his team.....

hardly, all of the people he is facing have a very good chance of taking him down. predator is more stable than dragon man. both predator and dragon are informed that they are to take the other team at any cost, but so was dragon man when he was working with red ghost in black panther # 9, and he still turned on his own team then too.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:05 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by stormfront13
the whole team of generation X was inexpierenced. they had hardly made any nprogress with their powers even. seriously, throughout the whole generation X run they had hardly made any progress with themselves.

hardly, all of the people he is facing have a very good chance of taking him down. predator is more stable than dragon man. both predator and dragon are informed that they are to take the other team at any cost, but so was dragon man when he was working with red ghost in black panther # 9, and he still turned on his own team then too.

Dragonman has been tamed , he knows that deathstroke , cap and synch are his friends. He's been bribed with damn dragon treats......

But seriously , this is why pis is a no-go in tourneys because then this kinda shit pops up

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:23 PM
stormfront13

Dragonman has been tamed , he knows that deathstroke , cap and synch are his friends. He's been bribed with damn dragon treats......

But seriously , this is why pis is a no-go in tourneys because then this kinda shit pops up

bribed with dragon treats confused ........ok

it wasn't my idea, i didn't make up the PIS rule, but this is one of the reasons that i voted for etheral. dragon man is a loose cannon and only needs a hit to the nose to stop him, and also synch is too inexpierenced. he hardly had any time with his mutant power before he died. sorry

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:27 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'm going with Grey Fox.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 10:07 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Going with Grey Fox.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 08:44 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Okay everyone I am going to make my vote now. My vote goes to Grey Fox.

In my opinion while Ethereal did a good job with his initial plan. Fox rebutted all of his arguments and gave good reasons on how he would take out Enthrals team. also a lot of Ethereal plan ad to do with wldcard scanning the other teams members during his prep which I did not think he would be able to do because I was under the impression that the teams were seperated during the prep.

Well anways this is why I voted for Grey Fox.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:07 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

this one is close I believe

to begin, I still am unconvinced that Adapt could incorporate any part of the adamantium into himself. If he was capable of this he could literally absorb the entire ring smile, and in general i think it would just put him well over the killability level to just be able to absorb all inorganic matter at a molecular level.

I have to give to to Grey Fox here though, although Wildcard will put up one hell of a fight im sure, fox has an increadably versatile team.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:39 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Since its LATE saturday night, I guess I need to vote. I'm going with grey fox. He's just a bit better with strategy IMO.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:07 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

no

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 08:14 AM
phillipan

Sorry Ethereal but IM Voting for Grey Fox aswell. He just has a better arguement.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 02:04 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Im going with Eth, better team.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 02:16 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Alrighty, match closed.

Grey Fox wins, 4-0.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:48 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote