KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/ ginny hermione/ron

Harry/ ginny hermione/ron
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brunette Angel

Tah - outstanding

Keep it up cause I love your story!

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:06 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

magic rox im so bored

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 01:08 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katie123
Pyro Princess

BLAH BLAH BLAH I"M SOOOOOOOOO CHEESY!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:24 AM
Katie123 is currently offline Click here to Send Katie123 a Private Message Find more posts by Katie123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katie123
Pyro Princess

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:25 AM
Katie123 is currently offline Click here to Send Katie123 a Private Message Find more posts by Katie123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

"Hey Harry we have to go do our prefect patrolling." Hermione said
" Ok." harry said when someone let out a high pitched sream. They all ran to see where it came from. They looked around and saw a blonde teenager cornering a first year with wand at the ready.
"Malfoy!" ron whispered.
"Stop it!" Hermione cried.
Draco turned around and frowned.
"Well look who it is, the Potty Possy. What are you doing here you filthy little Mudblood." he said looking at Hermione.
"I'd like to ask you the same question. I thought you were supposed to be working for Voldemort the year." Harry said sarcasticly
"How dare you say his name."
" So your afraid of your own masters name? Your pathetic. Just like your locked up father!"
" Don't you read the Daily Prophet Potter. All the Death Eaters in Azkaban have broken out. The dementors are on our side now."
Harry put a shocked look on his face.
"Yea the Dark Lord will rule all and especially without that muggle loving Dumbledork out of the way. I'm not going to be staying long just for first semester. Then im going to join my master. He will be proud."
"Oh I'm sure he will after he torchures you for not killing Dumbledore your self. Snape had to do it. He'll get rewarded while he watches you getting the Crutiatus Curse put on you."
Harry turned around.
"Impedimenta!" Malfoy shouted and Harry was smashed into the end of the hallway. He turned him self over. His nose was bleeding and there were scrathes all over his face.
"You're dead Malfoy!" Harry yelled.
Hermione came over and held him and said.
"Harry he not worth it. Stop it. He's just trying to get you into trouble dont falll for it!"

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:00 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

GO GO GRFFINDOR!GO GO GRYFFINDOR! GO GO GRYFFINDOR! GO GO GRYFFINDOR! GO GO GRYFFINDOR! GO GO GRYFFINDOR! GO GO GRYFFINDOR! GO GO GRYFFINDOR! GO GO GRYFFINDOR!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Feb 8th, 2006 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:05 PM
Katie123
Pyro Princess

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEEEEEEEEEESEYYYYYY!!!!! oh yeah ur story is great

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:14 PM
Katie123
Pyro Princess

I LLLLLUUUUV FIRE

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:14 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Katie123
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEEEEEEEEEESEYYYYYY!!!!! oh yeah ur story is great

Lolol that was stupid but ok

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:15 PM
Katie123
Pyro Princess

I luv fire

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:19 PM
Katie123
Pyro Princess

fire fire fire fire!!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:21 PM
Brunette Angel

hah, fire eh?

that last piece was intense! people usually make the scenes with Malfoy in them repetitive, but you made it original and it was really good! I love your writing style so please continue with the story!! 8)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:10 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Harry struggled to get out of Hermione's and now ron's cltuches but he failed. He gave a dirty look toward Draco and headed back to his compartment.
" So welcome back!" ginny said once everyone got settled. Every one laughed but Harry just smiled.
"Harry don't worry about it. He's just trying to provoke you. He's a pathetic git." ron said.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 01:03 AM
Brunette Angel

8D < my happy face because i love your story! are you going to post a longer piece next time?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 11:10 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Yea Ihad to go to soccer practice the day i did that and I'd thought i would just put a little blurb into it before i left then LOST came on afterwards so i couldn't do anymore. Ill post some more later im think of what to do. I'll do some more later tonight!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 12:20 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

After that Harry felt a little bit better after Ron said that. He started to wonder what Voldemort was planning. Malfoy had said that after the first semester he was leaving to return to him. He thought" I should put a one of the Half-Blood Princes spells on him. Sectumsempra. He would deserve that one again."
"Harry? Harry we're almost there we need to put on our robes."
Harry opened his eyes.
"Oh! Sorry I must have dozed off."
"Dream anything bad?" Hermione asked.
"If you consider hurting Malfoy a bad thing." Harry said. Everyone laughed again.
They all put on their robes and the train stopped.
"Harry we're going to go help the first years get to the school." Hermione told him.
" See you at the feast mate." Ron said.
Harry and Ginny walked with Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnagin, Dean Thomas, and Luna Lovegood to the threstal carriages. They were really regular carriages but anyone who had seen a death of a person would see something like a horse and it had great big black wings and white eyes. Otherwise, they would be invisible to anyone else. It started to rain a little bit then it started to pour. Harry cried out in excruciating pain. His scar was hurting so bad. He fell to the ground. He felt two giant hands sweep under hima dn pick him up. He tried to look up but passed out. The next thing he knew he was in the Hospital Wing. He sat up and saw Ginny holding his hand and smiling. She was relieved that Harry was ok.
"I missed the feast didn't I?" Harry asked.
"Yea, but you didn't miss much. It was depressing without Dumbledore."
Harry heard Professor McGonagall's voice
"That boy has already caused trouble. I know he can't help it but he's made people more worried than they should be!"
She walked in the door.
"Oh Potter! I didn’t know you were up!" McGonagall said surprised.
Harry frowned.
"Madam Pomfrey said you could go. Here's your schedule."
She handed him a little piece of paper. He read the title first.
" STUDENT TEACHER SCHEDULE"
He widened his eyes and looked up at the Professor who was smiling at his surprised ness.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 01:38 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well heres the part you wanted it's pretty long! hope you like it!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 01:39 AM
hardcorewitch99

there's nothing to say....i was bored....its kinda just like the book....ish.....only..less...compelling

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 05:23 PM
hardcorewitch99 is currently offline Click here to Send hardcorewitch99 a Private Message Find more posts by hardcorewitch99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well its kinda supposed to be like the book but the 7th so i guess thats like a compliment to me sort of.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 05:26 PM
hardcorewitch99

actually.....................

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 05:28 PM
hardcorewitch99 is currently offline Click here to Send hardcorewitch99 a Private Message Find more posts by hardcorewitch99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote