KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/ ginny hermione/ron

Harry/ ginny hermione/ron
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

what do you mean by actually ebeth!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 05:43 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyroprincess
Pyromaniac

Keep on Goin Jenny ur doing awsome

FIRE, FIRE,FIRE!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 05:56 PM
Pyroprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Pyroprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Pyroprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

"WHAT?!" Harry yelled.
"Harry listen to me!" McGonagall said sternly.
"Professor I can't!"
"Harry yes you can! I'll ask your teacher's permission to let have no homework. All you have to do is teach during your Defense Againist the Darks Arts classes!"
"But Professor I have other things besides homework i need to do! I have to...........well i can't really tell you."
"Horcruxes. Harry i know Professor Dumbledore told me. By the way he would like to speak with you in a few days."
"But I might have to skip full days!"
"Harry thats ok! You're a great teacher don't worry about it!"
"She's right Harry! I learned a whole lot form you from the D.A. classes" Ginny said.
"Wait! Professor what about the other years! How am I supposed to teach them while I'm in other classes. I can't use a time turner they've been destroyed."
"There's a potion you can take that creates sort of a copy of yourself. One condition is that you have to tell exactly what your teaching that day. If you don't it could go around tell people stuff you didn't want them to hear. The copy has the same knowledge that you do."
"Woah! That's so cool!"
"Crazy how magic works isn't it Potter!"
"Alright then I guess I'll do it!"
Harry read the rest of his schedule.
Potions: 9:00-10:30
Charms: 10:30-11:30
Defense Againist the Dark Arts: 11:30- 1:00
Lunch: 1:00-1:30
Free: 1:30-2:30
Free: 2:30-3:30
Potions: 3:30-5:00

Harry walked down to the Great Hall with Ginny for a spot of breakfeast. They sat down across from Hermione and Ron. Harry handed them his schedule.
"Harry your the new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher!" Hermione said.
"Mate this is great. You won't give us any homework!" Ron said gleefully.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Feb 11th, 2006 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 11:12 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

OMG OMG OMG i just made my friend Nate ask out my other friend Rachel. Now they are going out im so happy. IM CUPID

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:17 AM
Brunette Angel

No, I like it. Who knows what the 7th book will be like. She's just writing it how she might imagine it.

Amazing post iluvhpsomuch1_7. Keep it up!! big grin - Do you mind if I call you hp17? It's just easier for me...

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 11:12 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

[COLOR=crimson]no way go ahead!and thanx! That girl hardcorewitch she's my "friend" she's actually like my BFF but she can be a little annoying so yea![/COLOR}

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 01:52 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

" I don't know what I'm even going to do. I guess just an introduction." Harry said
"Well not really everyone knows who you are Harry." Hermione replied.
Harry was walking to his next class with Ron.
"Thank god, we have the same schedule this year, again" Ron said.
"Bye, Hermione!" Harry said.
They both waved.
"OW!" Harry clucthed his forhead.
"Harry are you ok?" Ron said.
" Yea it's gone. I think Voldemort is getting stronger....Oh ron chill!"
He had flinched at the sound of the name.
" Sorry I'm trying to get over it."
"C'mon we're going to be late."
They ran up to their Potions class. Professor Slughorn was introducing himself.It had looked like he hadn't lost any weight since last year.
"Harry m'boy!" He said to Harry.
Harry looked up from the ground.
"Oh Professor! I didn't know you were still teaching here!"
"Of course I am boy! Since well...last year I certainly wanted to stay and help! If you know what I mean?" He winked.
Harry smiled then he remembered the so called "Slug Club" and their parties. They were rather annoying.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 09:48 PM
Pyroprincess
Pyromaniac

kool!
I really lke it I'm not a big fan of the books but this is awesome
( thks iluvhpsomuch1_7 )

FIRE, FIRE,FIRE!

Last edited by Pyroprincess on Feb 15th, 2006 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 10:20 PM
Pyroprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Pyroprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Pyroprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thanx for not saying my name!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Feb 15th, 2006 at 10:32 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 10:28 PM
Pyroprincess
Pyromaniac

no prob J... oh riiiiiiiiiiight. lol

FIRE, FIRE,FIRE!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 10:34 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

lol

"Well sit down boy sit down. Now lets get started!"
They were making some potion that made you really sleep for long hours. Harry was trying his best to do it right. He tried to protect his title of being a great potion maker.
"Harry what's wrong your not doing as well as last year. I bet you just need some touching up." Slughorn said a little upset.
Harry fake laughed. He remembered that his 6th year potions book was still in the Room of Requirement from when he hid it from Snape but it was no use to him now he was in 7th year.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:45 AM
potterhead21

keep this fanfic going i love it! wow wonderful job seriously amazing

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 12:14 AM
potterhead21 is currently offline Click here to Send potterhead21 a Private Message Find more posts by potterhead21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potterhead21

keep this going its amazing

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 12:14 AM
potterhead21 is currently offline Click here to Send potterhead21 a Private Message Find more posts by potterhead21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thanx!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 02:06 AM
potterhead21

well are you going to keep it going?...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 08:53 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Harry just barley made it through Charms without sleeping. He walked out of class and Hermione joined him and Ron walking to Defense Against the Dark Arts. He walked and everyone looked up. Harry went to sit down at the front of the class.
" Harry you're the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher!" Seamus blurted out.
" Yea. But listen don't make such a big deal about it. Can't imagine what Malfoly would say."
" Ok...." Seamus replied.
"Ok then. So its Gryffindor and the Hufflepuffs. Ok umm.. today is just and introduction to the class since I don't really have anything planned. Well my name is Harry. Umm and I am the new Defense Against the Darks Arts teacher. If I'm not mistaken these classes will be similar to the D.A. in 5th year. Those of you who don't know what the D.A. was it was a secret society that Ron, Hermione, and I made to help the other students learn real Defense Against the Darks Arts. Umbridge was teaching that year. Well not really teaching the little git."
Everyone started to laugh while the class started to ask questions and stuff the might be learning this year. This helped Harry a lot because most of the time it was about Voledmort and he knew a lot about him and he could actually answer the questions they were asking. One Hufflepuff student asked about how he was teaching the other classes. Harry answered.
"Oh, I'm sorry guys it's time for your next class."
Everyone left at the sound of the bell.
" Harry you did great!" Ron said walking up to him.
"Great job Professor!" Hermione winked and walked out of the room. Harry met up with Ginny at lunch and he told her all about his class. She was thrilled that he was doing great. Then a first year Ravenclaw girl who was shaking madly cam up to Harry and gave him an envelope.
"What's that?" Ron said almost standing up to see the letter.
Harry opened the letter.
" It says. Dumbledore wants to see me in Mcgonagall's office tonight."
" Dumbledore? Oh wait his portrait. Oh yea!" Ginny said.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 09:34 PM
potterhead21

sweet. i love how everything is going so well for harry.. wonder what dumbledore wants. hopefully the 7th book wil be like this. great fic.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 04:26 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I haven't really thought about what Dumbledore's going to say so just wait a while.

Harry was talking with his friends in the Gryffindor common room a few hours before going to see Dumbledore. Harry was relieved that he could still at least talk to Dumbledore. Ginny and Hermione were sharing there thoughts about what he was going to say to Harry. Ron was just sitting there staring at them both with a dreamy look on his face.
"Ron?" Hermione said.
Ron jumped and opened his eyes a little more.
"What!?" He said
" Nothing you were just .... staring at us."she said.
"Oh sorry i was just thinking." he said with a smile on his face again.
"Please don't go into the details." Ginny said.
Harry put a disgusted look on his face.
"No it's not that. Ew you guys are.... just ew."
"Ok good."
Hermione was sratching her head a little embarrassed and Ron's ears had turned red.
"Oh no I have to go!" Harry said.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 02:15 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

OMG i was just reading the rumors part about HP7 and J.K. said some stuff about Green Flame Torch and Fortress of Shawdows. This is probably where people got their story names from!?!?!?!?!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 03:10 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

Post more!!!!!! i love this story!!! please keep posting!! I can't wait or ill seriously go crazy!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 02:34 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote