KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/ ginny hermione/ron

Harry/ ginny hermione/ron
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Yeah post soon. Just I wanted to ask one thing.
Draco Malfoy had a great hand in the murder of Dumbledore then he should be arrested but still he is allowed to continue the school and one advice use spell check. It will help to make your writing more effective.

And I am waiting to read what Dumbledore has to say.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:34 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I shall do that!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:07 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Harry left the Gryffindor Common Room and headed down to the Headmistress's office. He was walking along, thinking about how he was actually going to see Dumbledore again. He stopped at the end of the corridor. Someone was talking. It sounded like a man. Harry ducked behind the wall and peered around. Professor McGonagall and a tall black man, Kinsley Shackle and Draco Malfoy. He was cornered by the adults. Shacklebolt spoke "Draco Malfoy is it ture that you were responsible for Albus Dumbledore's death?" Malfoy was cowering with fear then replied."No, Yes, Maybe"
"Well did you or not!?" the man had his voice and his wand raised now. Harry listened carefully.
"Well, I was going to kill him but I took to long. I made an atempt. Professor, Snape. Our previous potions...."
"I know who he is!" Shacklebolt screamed.
"Ok, Ok. He got rid of him for me. Although I was going to do it."
"It was you! You gave the necklace to Katie Bell last year. She was going to give it to Professor Dumbledore. It was you who poisoned the bottle of wine Professor Slughorn was going to give Dumbledore!" Professor McGonagall said.
"Yeah. What are you going to do about it?" Malfoy acting brave now.
"We're going to take you to Azkaban. That's what we're going to do." Kinsley said.
"I don't think so. Avada......" Malfoy tried to say but Harry jumped out of hiding and stunned him.Professor Mcgonagall was shocked and wide eyed.
"Professor, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I was just on my way to see Professor Dumbledore."
"That's quite alright Potter."
"Thank you Harry you can be on your way." Shackelbolt said nodding his head.
Harry started walking again then it turned into a jog once he was out of the sight of the adults.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 02:00 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

WOW! Nice story. I am waiting to hear what Dumbledore has to say to Harry.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:08 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

cool story. keep it up...i wanna read more!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 11:10 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well i was kinda stalling. He He. Cuz like i dont know what I want dumbledore to say. Another writers block. God i hate them so much. If you have any ideas at all please pm me or just post them.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 02:26 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Something about horcruxes and their estimated location.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 08:15 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

yea i had that idea in mind but like specific. Ont his can you pm me cuz i dont want to give it away

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 12:42 AM
Sirius_Rulez

i just luv how ur sty iz cumin along its so much better than mine, i dont think i could write as good as u
plz ctu
on my story Harry wont go to skool he'll just b finding the horicoxes i think

of course I was

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 09:55 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

WRITERS BLOCK! PM WITH ANY IDEAS OR JUST POST THEM. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. I would like it to be in Fortress of Shadows but i just need some details of a room and how its relates to Voldemort in some way.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Mar 14th, 2006 at 01:38 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 01:34 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Cmon guys you have to help me or im gonna cancel this writing story thing. Please i just need an idea how hard is that!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 09:52 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Harry made it to Dumbledore's office finally. He said the password given in the letter that was sent to him. The gargoyle moved from the doorway and the spiral steps moved up. He got to the door and knocked. He heard Professor Dumbledore's voice say Enter. Harry entered. Many of the silver objects from the year before were still there. Harry was glad Professor McGonagall didnt remove them. He went over towards the big red chair where McGonagall obviously sat. He looked up and saw Professor Dumbledore's head inside of a frame. Harry smiled to himself. He was so happy to see him.
"Hello Harry." He said.
"Hello Professor! You have no idea how happy i am to see you."
"Well I will always be here Harry. Now time for what I sent you here for."
"Ok..."
"Well as you know we are well you are supposed to be searching for Voldemort's horcruxes. I was thinking. Voldemort is a tricky, dark, evil human being. I wonder...... maybe the Fortress of Shadows. Then to Godric's Hollow. Would like to see your parents graves?"
Harry nodded.
"Well there also might be a clue or even a horcrux there."
Harry made a mental note but was thinking about Godric's Hollow. He wanted to see his parents grave really bad now that Dumbledore had mentioned it.
"Now you must be careful Harry. You may leave." Harry turned around.
"One more thing Harry.... keep your friends close. You'll need all the help you can get."
Harry left and walked back down to Common Room. He explained what Dumbledore had said to Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.
"Harry that's great. You'll be able to see your parents graves." Hermione said.
"Yea...I guess" Harry said slightly grinning.
Ginny yawned.
"Well I'm going to bed" she said and kissed Harry on the forehead.
"Me too." Ron said.
"Ok then... I guess we all sould go to bed."
"Night!" they all said.
"I love you Ginny!" Harry yelled after her.
"I love you too Harry." Ginny called.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Mar 18th, 2006 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 02:37 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I POSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 02:39 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

omg!! that was great!! Very sweet of harry and ginny!!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 05:28 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

it's good.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:31 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thanx im just glad i posted i was thinking and thinking and thinking but then i just went oh forget it ill just go with it and i posted lol

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 05:59 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Harry and Ron woke up the next morning and got dressed. Then they went down to the Graet Hall for breakfast.
"Morning." Hermione said as they both sat down across from her and Ginny.
Professor McGonagall came over to Harry.
"Harry heres your potion. You know what to do." she said and handed him a small vial.
Harry opened the top and drank the potion. He started to glow and then an exact replica of him appeared next to him.
"Woah thats so cool!" Ron said.
"SSSHHH!" Hermione blurted out and slapped Ron on the arm.
"Ok what we're learning today is Patronuses. Explain what they do and then have the students practice the words Expecto Patronum with out wands and then with.Teach what they have to do to make a Patronus." Harry said to the copy.
The replica nodded and went to the DADA room.
"What was that for?!" Ron said to Hermione.
"You have to be really quite so the replica of Harry can listen carefully to what the real Harry says."
"Oh. Well what happens if you dont tell him what to do." Ron asked.
"I dont know. ncGonagall said that it has the same knowledge that I have so it could blurt out my secrets at anytime."
"Woah I wouldn't want that to happen!" Ginny said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Ron said looking at Ginny.
"Nothing I was just saying that I would be good if that happened."
"Why, have you guys been doing stuff that I don't know about?"
"No, and we wouldn't tell you anyway besides its only the first week." Harry said.
"What ever." Ron said with a sigh.
"I think we'd better get going. Class starts in five minutes." Hermione said urgently.
They stood up and walked down to class. Hermione and Ron joined hands then separated before he left. Harry gave a Ginny a hug before they said good-bye. The day passed quickley. It was dinnertime in no time. Then they headed back up to Gryffindor Common Room. Harry sat ont he couch to watch Ron work on the homework Harry didn't have. Ginny came over to sit with him and Harry put his arm around her. They felt themselves dozing off. Then they were asleep.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 07:12 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

"GINNY!"Harry screamed after her.
"Harry. Harry save me please." Ginny cried.
"NO!" he screamed again.
"Too late Potter. AVADA KEDAVRA!" the woman said pointing her wand at Ginny. Ginny fell to the ground lifeless again.
"NO!" Harry yelled.
"You!" Harry said with a disgusted look on his face. "You, it's all your fault. Every one i loved! I'm going to kill you."
"Ha! You wish Potter!" Bellatrix said.
"Sectumsempra!" Harry yelled. Bellatrix fell. She was bleeding everywhere.
"Sectumsempra! Sectumsempra!" Bellatrix jolted again and again. It was like an imaginary sword was slashing at her. Harry said it again an again. She was finally dead.
Harry was thrashing around on the Common Room couch. Ginny was trying to wake him up. Harry open his eyes and saw her face. He was covered in cold sweat but he didn't care he jumped up and hugged her. Then kissed her.
"Harry?" Ginny tried to say.
"Harry!" she said again.
"Harry! Whats wrong?!" she said urgently.
"Nothing I just had a dream. I'm just happy to see you thats all." He finally relpied. He kissed her again.
"I love you so much Harry." she said. Harry smiled and hugged her again." Me too." he whispered.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 07:29 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

some advice, space between each paragraph. it would help a lot. makes reading easier for people wink

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:24 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I dont have paragraphs i dont write in paragraph form thanx though.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 12:00 AM