KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who is not sick and tired of Lana?

Who is not sick and tired of Lana?
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kristen MAKES the show. There is NO show without her, without the spark between her and Welling. Bash away people, but you take her out of this show, its dead. Period. End of discussion.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 02:15 AM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU????????????????????? What a way to make a 1st impression! I HATE YOU! I HATE LANA! She's a frikin 2 faced no good snobby fat nosed pig.

I'm sure Kristen thinks so also.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:50 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Easy tiger wink

Old Post May 18th, 2007 08:56 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

cool

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:55 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

That is just kals way of saying "Hello, welcome to the forums. I hate lana, dont piss me off." big grin

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:49 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Yeah dude, that was kinda hypocritical of me, my apologies. I told you to go easy on noobs, than I went all out of one, sorry, and sorry truelovebelieve......even though your a lana lover.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 02:20 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Lana lover=the devil

( Even though i think she is DAM HOT)

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:11 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

She is hot, just wicked stupid.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 07:00 PM
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hot? No, she is GODDESS!!! You are mere mortal!!! Get it right!!! And stop callin me Noob!!! Dammit!

Old Post May 20th, 2007 11:30 PM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Noob.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:16 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

^lol

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TrueLoveBelieve
Hot? No, she is GODDESS!!! You are mere mortal!!! Get it right!!! And stop callin me Noob!!! Dammit!

no, Lois is a Goddess, Lana is a mer whiner who is hot, just not as hot as Lois.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 05:49 PM
KryptoNight

Alright, I see this thread is full of males who aren't really answering the question "Do you like Lana or not?", but rather discussing how Kristen Kreuk compares to Erica Durance in a completely physical way. Typical. : )

I agree with TrueLoveBelieve that Lana really does give Clark a new depth and side to him that Simply Superman doesn't have. Although I personally like Chloe more than both Lana and Lois, I do like Lana to a certain degree.

However, I do agree that the break-up/make-up thing is a little old. But that doesn't mean I'm not extremely happy and altogether relieved when Clark and Lana get back together. The writers play it in a way that when they're happy, the viewers are happy.

--Clark

Last edited by KryptoNight on May 21st, 2007 at 06:32 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:18 PM
KryptoNight is currently offline Click here to Send KryptoNight a Private Message Find more posts by KryptoNight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KryptoNight

However, I do agree that the break-up/make-up thing is a little old. But that doesn't mean I'm not extremely happy and altogether relieved when Clark and Lana get back together. The writers play it in a way that when they're happy, the viewers are happy.

I agree. Yes, the break up / make up thing can get old. But it is what it is....perfect? No. But still good enough. The alternative is....well.....boring. Lois and Clark have NO chem. Hell, Chloe and Clark have more chem that Lois/Clark. But there is an undeniable fire between Kristen/Tom....a fire that has given the series six strong rated seasons. I'm sure not gonna complain....

Old Post May 21st, 2007 11:55 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kal875
^lol

no, Lois is a Goddess , Lana is a mer whiner who is hot, just not as hot as Lois.

Quoted for freakin TRUTH!!!!

Chloe is REALLY hot too. Lois and Chloe are the hottest people in the show!

PWNT

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 12:46 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Kristen MAKES the show. There is NO show without her, without the spark between her and Welling. Bash away people, but you take her out of this show, its dead. Period. End of discussion.

exactly.well said.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 12:54 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Although I personally like Chloe more than both Lana and Lois.

Weirdo.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
exactly.well said.

Dont encourage her, Shell think shes accually right and in fact not a "Noob".

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:42 AM
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
exactly.well said.

Amen brotha. smokin'

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:52 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Amen brotha. smokin'

I knew you were smoking to think that Lana accually was important.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 03:03 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Alright, I see this thread is full of males who aren't really answering the question "Do you like Lana or not?", but rather discussing how Kristen Kreuk compares to Erica Durance in a completely physical way. Typical. : )

I agree with TrueLoveBelieve that Lana really does give Clark a new depth and side to him that Simply Superman doesn't have. Although I personally like Chloe more than both Lana and Lois, I do like Lana to a certain degree.

,We answered it already, WE ALL HATE LANA!

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on May 22nd, 2007 at 12:34 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 12:21 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kal875
,We answered it already, WE ALL HATE LANA!

co-signed

PWNT

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 07:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote