KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » tell the truth about your self...

tell the truth about your self...
Started by: ROYALGUARD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4912): « First ... « 4905 4906 [4907] 4908 4909 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
On a parallel thought, after seeing Stallone in GotG 2 I feel like watching Over the Top, Cobra, Tango & Cash, and Assassins.

Those are all horribly while being horribly great at the same time kind of movies. Of course I watched them all several times.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 08:56 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
If I hear the phrase "check your privilege" one more time from someone under 21 I'm going to check them into the ICU.

Is that supposed to be a jab at white people or something?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 08:58 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah whats that about? Havent heard it before.

Any priveleges -i- have, i've earned, so no i will not check them.
Nor will i ask my white friends to do so.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 09:32 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

After watching the Tv show intro the Jersey last week I'm astounded that Courtnee Draper that played Morgan Nick's cousin greatly resembles Mary Jane for the hair and face.

I will be changing my avatar to a Tennessee Titans logo that I haven't used before for this website, VolNation, etc.
Stripes background, 2 Titans swords plus Main Titans logo, etc.

Also I've been for my YouTube videos for several consecutive . videos I've been using live streaming.
It is terrific seeing comments during the live video, and this is my most active year for my YouTube channel.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 04:24 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by socool8520
Is that supposed to be a jab at white people or something?

Seems like it, Middle Age White Men are the Big Bad in this movie.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 02:06 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats crappy.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 12:06 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

To be fair the White Man has wreaked all manor of havok upon this world for minorities and women, soooo...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 04:50 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So they should get over it.
The white man is responsible for exploring the world, then conquering it.
None of the creature comforts we enjoy today would have been possible without that.

Everyone wants to believe we could be where we are, without where we were.
Thats just not so.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 09:33 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

People want someone to blame, it's that simple. White men are easy targets.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 12:55 AM
riv6672

Thats why they used to carry axes!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 09:51 AM
TheOneFirestorm

I'm frusrated with this damn system on these message boards because for the avatar resize I used today 2 gifs and a jpeg and still wouldn't resize those exact kind of pictures it needs.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 04:34 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That's the same drum I've been banging for a long time now.

Pity you're not going to get a single response from anyone who can actually do anything about it.

Like never.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 12:08 AM
riv6672

Maybe you can compress the pic?
I've had to do that one or twice.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:41 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

You're never going to make a gif work in the avatar spot, even the simplest ones exceed the byte limit.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 02:12 AM
riv6672

Oh like an animated gif?
Yeah, probably not.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:00 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Quite a few people I know are having a personal crisis and are relying on me to get them through it, and it's bumming me out man.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:49 AM
riv6672

Thats not something i'd enjoy.
Maybe point them towards professional help.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:14 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I wish, for now I am the professional help. Good thing I took 3 years of Psychology in college.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 01:01 AM
riv6672

Did you?
Thats pretty neat! Were you a frat guy?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:00 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

No, I pledged Beta Theta Pi but I didn't make it in for some reason, I guess my family wasn't very connected. I didn't care for the environment anyway.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 12:36 AM