KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » 200 Plus Smoking Guns Refuted

200 Plus Smoking Guns Refuted
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KharmaDog
A comment like that is beyond reproach and should be worthy of a ban whether your brother died or not in that event. Actually, making that comment while believing that he did die is morally reprehensible, disgusting and of low character.
Agreed. and he has the audacity to put me on ignore.
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Blah,blah,blah, you lied, I caught you, now you deny.
No you didn't. You've constantly twisted my/his words to use them for your advantage. It's a low tactic that involves hypocrisies and no conscious, but you seem to have those qualities.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:50 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
That's a fact, and the same is of Mr. Parker.

He said to me "you're a shame to you dead brother" (he was in the WTC on 9/11/02)

However, he didn't read my entire scentence, because I clearly wrtoe that I "almost lost' my brother. Insinuating that he didn't die. So he didn't comprehend anything. ANd he calls me an idiot erm

Wow, just plain Wow

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:51 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Wow, just plain Wow

Agreed, apologies are in order, at least PM an apology. That comment was disgusting.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:53 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Agreed, apologies are in order, at least PM an apology. That comment was disgusting.
I think when he said "wow" he was trying to make me look stupid, but whatever.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 02:05 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

No, I was saying I can't believe he said something like that

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 02:10 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

No, I was saying I can't believe he said something like that
Oh, I mistook you for someone else....my bad.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 02:29 AM
Mr Parker

Actually I have never lied, but you say that I do with things I never said, or you twist words, and I wasn't talking about Lieing

(Again, Reading Comprehension isn't a strong suit of yours)

thats the biggest lie of all the fibs you have told so far. laughing He only has proven that you lie constantly all the time by quoting your lies and posting them right there for you to see. roll eyes (sarcastic) the one here with a reading comprehension problem here is you. laughing you cant even read correctly your own lies that he posts for you by qouting them for you to see. laughing laughing out loud laughing ANOTHER issue your in denial on.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 03:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats the biggest lie of all the fibs you have told so far. laughing He only has proven that you lie constantly all the time by quoting your lies and posting them right there for you to see. roll eyes (sarcastic) the one here with a reading comprehension problem here is you. laughing you cant even read correctly your own lies that he posts for you by qouting them for you to see. laughing laughing out loud laughing ANOTHER issue your in denial on.
You say he has a reading comprehension problem, when you constantly skew his words to make them seem like lies or whatever. ANd when you can't even tell the difference fro "Lost" and "almost lost." You are an apprehensible person. Stop laughing, because the only thing funny is you and your misguided beliefs.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 04:37 PM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Mr Parker

Yeah, cause you know he actually has quoted a single one, no he hasn't, he took parts of my sentences, such as saying because I respect Winter, who was not even in the thread, made me an obvious liar. Hmm, what does him not being in the thread have anything to do with me respecting him, or being a liar?

(Predicted response from Parker," Lolz, stop livingg ina Fantazy Warld Sheep")

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 07:53 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yeah, cause you know he actually has quoted a single one, no he hasn't, he took parts of my sentences, such as saying because I respect Winter, who was not even in the thread, made me an obvious liar. Hmm, what does him not being in the thread have anything to do with me respecting him, or being a liar?

(Predicted response from Parker," Lolz, stop livingg ina Fantazy Warld Sheep")

Your liar, you can defend yourself all you want, but, your a liar.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 07:59 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Yeah, you havn't quoted a single lie, and all you can do is act like a child now, YOU'RE A LIAR!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:01 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yeah, you havn't quoted a single lie, and all you can do is act like a child now, YOU'RE A LIAR!

No, your a liar, why are you geeting so mad liar?

I gave you a news source, and you claim you never got it, despite debating me on said news source, your a liar.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:04 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

And you won't quote it, and again, all you can say now is "You're a Liar!" like a child

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:05 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Here's when I gave you a news link

Yeah, same currency, parliment, and soon to be Supra military.

http://www.internationalviewpoint.o...?id_article=323

laughing

Here's your response

At first I thought that was a credible News Site, that looks like another Conspiracy thing. It's going to be the use of the same weapons, coordination of Armies and Tactics. They are stiill differant countries. The EU won't even be a threat if this is true, they have France on their side laughing
But seriously, they arn't going to be that dangerous, European Countries are pretty Neutral.

Here is another one I gave you

http://www.eurocorps.org/

Here's your response

Thats basically NATO, or the UN security force....Not the total army

Here's a third one I gave you

You are aware that north america is forming a union,right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxCeWQ9Ge38

here's your response

Ugh, the Unions arn't making a Giant one big country, it is trade agreements, Economic and Military support for the countries inside of them, etc etc. This is just a step up from NATO

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:17 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Your a liar.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:17 PM
Mr Krieger

Not one of those was the News Link in question

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:19 PM
Mr Parker

Your a liar.

and cant even admit the obvious.how pathetic.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:20 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Not one of those was the News Link in question

Lying, again, what was the news link in question?

Because all of those, were about the north american and european union.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 17th, 2006 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:20 PM
Mr Krieger

You sir are a liar

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=50981

Taken directly from Page 12, of the September 11th Thread, for which you accused me of being a liar, if you don't believe me check it yourself, since you can no longer edit it

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:28 PM
Mr Krieger

Yeah, same currency, parliment, and soon to be Supra military.

http://www.internationalviewpoint.o...?id_article=323

laughing

Here's your response

At first I thought that was a credible News Site, that looks like another Conspiracy thing. It's going to be the use of the same weapons, coordination of Armies and Tactics. They are stiill differant countries. The EU won't even be a threat if this is true, they have France on their side laughing
But seriously, they arn't going to be that dangerous, European Countries are pretty Neutral.

Here is another one I gave you

http://www.eurocorps.org/

Here's your response

Thats basically NATO, or the UN security force....Not the total army

Here's a third one I gave you

You are aware that north america is forming a union,right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxCeWQ9Ge38

here's your response

Ugh, the Unions arn't making a Giant one big country, it is trade agreements, Economic and Military support for the countries inside of them, etc etc. This is just a step up from NATO

And in case you decide to change those, copied and pasted

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:30 PM