KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » 200 Plus Smoking Guns Refuted

200 Plus Smoking Guns Refuted
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Relink, as I never seem to have got it, one of your Conspiracy friends must have added 3 pages of "Evidence"

Same page, you clamied I never gave you a news link.

when I clearly gave you 3, you are a liar.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:30 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

You said you gave me that link, to which I said I never got, truthfully, as you can't seem to come up with a quote of it, you my friend have lost, those were not the links in question, and that is the one you accused me of being a liar for, that was the only one from a respected news site, and I never got it

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:33 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

You said you gave me that link, to which I said I never got, truthfully, as you can't seem to come up with a quote of it, you my friend have lost, those were not the links in question, and that is the one you accused me of being a liar for, that was the only one from a respected news site, and I never got it

CNN is not a respective news site, because that was one of the alleged links you never got. Your a liar, nothing more to say, your a liar.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:35 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Hmm, that wasn't on there now was it? And I doubt it had to do with what we were talking about, now your just pulling crap out of your ass since you just made a big mistake

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:40 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Hmm, that wasn't on there now was it? And I doubt it had to do with what we were talking about, now your just pulling crap out of your ass since you just made a big mistake

So, you admitt you didn't look at the link, had you looked at it you wuld have seen a Cnn report on the north american union. but, you know what, your not worth my time.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:44 PM
Mr Krieger

Which link is that? The one I said that was a respected news site, or one that wasnt? So I'm not worth debating NOW? Or will you still ,since you/Parker seem to love coming back and debating me when you say you won't

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:49 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
So, you admitt you didn't look at the link, had you looked at it you wuld have seen a Cnn report on the north american union. but, you know what, your not worth my time.

thats what I concluded a long time ago and why I stopped responding to him.Like that other kid -the king of idiots, its pretty safe to say he also as well believes that pro wrestling is real as well. big grin laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:52 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Parker, you're not even debating anyone anymore, you just stand behind Ashtar and use a bunch of laughing laughing and agree with what he says

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:59 PM
Mr Parker

its like whats the point in debating someone who cant admit the obvious that he lies when you prove it to him by quoting him and posting his comments to see it and showing him his lies and he STILL denys the proof? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:06 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Again, I have never lied, and that wasn't proof, I asked for a respected news site, he said he gave me one, which he didn't, and then he linked me a new one out of nowhere and called me a liar in the same post

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:08 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Parker, you're not even debating anyone anymore, you just stand behind Ashtar and use a bunch of laughing laughing and agree with what he says

Lemme ask you one last question, you said if the illuminati was real, than people would rebel?

name one time in the history of man kind where the people have not supported t a dictatorship when it came into power?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:08 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Mr Parker
its like whats the point in debating someone who cant admit the obvious that he lies when you prove it to him by quoting him and posting his comments to see it and showing him his lies and he STILL denys the proof? roll eyes (sarcastic)

CNN did not come out of no where, anyone who has eye's could see i posted it with the other two.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:09 PM
Mr Krieger

Generally, most of them didn't like the person(like for instance Fidel Castro, and the Bay of Pigs), but could not stop them, I doubt that the Armies would all come together and have 1 World Government, especially with China, they have total Government control, and they would not accept this, the plan is not realistic, it would require EVERY government, and most of the World Population to want it.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:11 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Generally, most of them didn't like the person(like for instance Fidel Castro, and the Bay of Pigs), but could not stop them, I doubt that the Armies would all come together and have 1 World Government, especially with China, they have total Government control, and they would not accept this, the plan is not realistic, it would require EVERY government, and most of the World Population to want it.

Again, your ignoring my question, name a time in the history of mankind where a dictatorship was avoided because the masses did not like it?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:13 PM
Mr Krieger

So which one is CNN, InternationalViewPoints.com, Youtube, or Eurocorps.org? Worldnetdaily which you posted long after calling me a liar, and you said it was the link from before, which it wasn't, was the ONLY one that I said was trustable

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:14 PM
Mr Parker

Again, I have never lied, and that wasn't proof, I asked for a respected news site, he said he gave me one, which he didn't, and then he linked me a new one out of nowhere and called me a liar in the same post

thats right Im not debating you kids anymore.Until you guys get to a maturity point someday in your life and stop living in denial because your afraid of the truth your not worth it.Him,david and myself have taken you to school countless of times and proven to you that the 9-11 commission is just a myth and you choose to still live in denial on it. roll eyes (sarcastic) so of course I am not debating you anymore.thats why david stopped debating you kids because you never even addressed any of his points he brought up. roll eyes (sarcastic) you guys just selectively TRY to disprove PARTS of our evidence we show you and then you ignore many other parts so of course I stopped trying to reason with you and the king of idiots because you dont want to know the truth.thats why david stopped debating you as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:15 PM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Again, your ignoring my question, name a time in the history of mankind where a dictatorship was avoided because the masses did not like it?

That wasn't your question

"Lemme ask you one last question, you said if the illuminati was real, than people would rebel?

name one time in the history of man kind where the people have not supported t a dictatorship when it came into power?"

This was, you didn't say it was stopped, most Dicatatorships have a majority of the Population that doesn't like them, but are eventually brainwashed (again Cuba)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:16 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So which one is CNN, InternationalViewPoints.com, Youtube, or Eurocorps.org? Worldnetdaily which you posted long after calling me a liar, and you said it was the link from before, which it wasn't, was the ONLY one that I said was trustable

Okay, I'm done, you just proved you didn't click on the link.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:16 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

That wasn't your question

"Lemme ask you one last question, you said if the illuminati was real, than people would rebel?

name one time in the history of man kind where the people have not supported t a dictatorship when it came into power?"

This was, you didn't say it was stopped, most Dicatatorships have a majority of the Population that doesn't like them, but are eventually brainwashed (again Cuba)

A majority that doesn't like them, I'm done... laughing your joke later.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:17 PM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats right Im not debating you kids anymore.Until you guys get to a maturity point someday in your life and stop living in denial because your afraid of the truth your not worth it.Him,david and myself have taken you to school countless of times and proven to you that the 9-11 commission is just a myth and you choose to still live in denial on it. roll eyes (sarcastic) so of course I am not debating you anymore.thats why david stopped debating you kids because you never even addressed any of his points he brought up. roll eyes (sarcastic) you guys just selectively TRY to disprove PARTS of our evidence we show you and then you ignore many other parts so of course I stopped trying to reason with you and the king of idiots because you dont want to know the truth.thats why david stopped debating you as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wrong, you wouldn't let us use any facts, YOU would just dismiss it as "Government Lies", your Mind can't be changed because Alex Jones put in your mind that it is a Conspiracy, so when you look at his "Evidence" you think it is.

Where the hell are you getting this "Kids" from? Since out of us 2, I'm the only one who can spell, you should rethink using that

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:19 PM