KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

Part 1. The Game Starts.
42 Students Remaining.

"For a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myseeeEEllf.
And for a minute there - I LOST myself...I lost myseeeEEEeeelf"

The bus hummed it's low rumble as it continued on its path. The students all sat in their respective seats. All sat with their friends...chatting and joking, some playing cards. Others played their portable video game systems. Katsushiro Miyamodo irritably listened to Ban Hirako sing in tune with own walkman. He was even swinging his arms left and right.

"Hirako! Hirako shut the hell up!" Katsushiro yelled at his friend sitting next to him. Hirako was oblivious to the fact he was annoying everyone, and Katsushiro elbowed him hard in the shoulder. Wincing, Hirako glanced over to Katsushiro and saw the same annoyed look he was so used to seeing, and immediately pulled the ipods white headphones from his ears.

"Not a fan?" He asked lifting an eyebrow jokingly. Katsushiro looked away from him. "I'm starting to get a headache, you think you can keep it down?" He asked massaging his temples. Hirako shook his head, "Damn dude, we get a surprise field trip and you get stuck with a headache? Bummer man." He said and he put the headphones back into his ears.

Yeah...a surprise field trip. Katsushiro remembered as the earlier events in the day played out in his head. Their teacher had sat their looking a bit nervous and sad, and the students all filed into their desks. What they noticed first was the strange man standing in the corner. Katsushiro flashed out of his flashback as a small beanbag hit him in his chest. He grabbed it and stood from his chair laughing. Someone yelled from the front to toss it back, so he obliged. They were scheduled to show up at their "surprise location" in another 3 hours time, so everyone could just relax for the time being.

(Like I said, everyone show their character relaxing and get a feel for their personalities.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:08 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Jiang was sitting by the window with his mp3 player blurring out music deafening him to everyone else. Looking out the window as they went to this 'surprise location'. Turning off his mp3 he turned to Hatoshi "My God! This is so boring" he said loudly as he rubbed his face "the school never took us on a surprise field trip before especially not a free one" he added with a smile

he then dug into his bag and pulled out a pack of cards and a large chocolate bar, holding the cards up he asked with a smile "Fancy a game?". Turning in his seat he looked at Katsushiro and Hikaro "Chocolate?" he said with a smile best cure for a head ache.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:19 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kaien sat in his desk as calm as ever. Although he was wondering what the field trip was. He closed his eyes as he began to think about the last thing he study. It was a greenish white flower he had forgot the name of it. But it was beautiful he then remembered that he had it in his pocket. His hand shot out from ontop of the desk, and dugged into his pocket. He noticed he had a small knife, and a piece of paper. He wondered what the paper had said, he had found it at school in his locker. He pulled it out and unrolled it then began to read it to himself.

Kaien by time you read this i'll already be gone. I guess i should have told you sooner, but i'll be moving to Japan. Kaien wanted to explode he didn't even want to finish the whole thing. He knew it Daisuke had moved without telling him first. He had wondered all that day why he was acting so weird. But he wasn't expected this at all he couldn't belive it. But it was true one of his best friends were gone. And had left him like he was nothing, he had always wanted to live with one of is best friends. But never got his wish well he knew it would come true. Although he was angry inside the expression on his face looked calm. As if he had no worry in the world.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:19 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta sat on the bus listing to his mp3 player he had a window seat he looked out he tryed not to get to happy he was glad to get out of class he sat next to his best friend Umi he like haveing her as a friend but he did not talk much as he sat there he then toke off his head phones and tightened his gloves that should his fingers and then ran one of his hands throws his hair keeping it just the way he liked it he then throw a paper ball at random and it happened to hit Jiang on the top of his head]

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:23 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Hatoshi smiled merrily in the back of the bus. He had just heard a joke from a friend, and it was fairly funny.
"Let's say we start a tune? Possibly... 99 bottles of Sake?" Hatoshi said to the others, and the all nodded. After a few seconds, they started singing.
"99 bottles of sake on the wall, 99 bottles of sake! Take one down, pass it all around, 98 bottles of sake on the wall!" And so on.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:23 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Kuriza's seat was positioned in the middle of the bus, he was on the outside seat next to his long time friend, Junichi. He was playing cards with a few others, not worrying too much. "Ah, damn. Nothing like being stuck on a bus for hours playing cards, eh?", he said. "Then again..." scoping out the females "...not too bad if there's a few girls around", he said as he laid down the corresponding card.

Kuriza didn't have much on his mind, the only thing that momentarily past his mind every now and then was what the "surprise" was going to be - he thought to himself, "as long as it wasn't a trip to the library, it doesn't really matter." He had nothing else to do that day, so what the hell.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:27 PM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Jiang stood up and looked back at Kenta holding the paper ball tightly he turned Hatoshi shouting "My god Stop!" throwing the paper ball at his head. Then turning back to Kenta he broke a bit of chocolate off and threw it over to him "I'll get you later!" he shouted back

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:30 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Kenta only grinned and put back on his music he was bored with the long ride he was hoping it was somewhere fun he hated educational ones and he did not want to smell the stuff that came out the Zoo he shattered just thing of the the one thing he hated the most in his life the squirrels]

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:35 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Hatoshi merely caught the paperball and threw it at the back of Jiang's head, then continued to sing. He laughed as he did so.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:39 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kaien folded his arms and turned to Hisa. He stared at her for atleast two or three minutes. He then looked away and reached in his pocket and pulled out the flower. It was the same Whitish green flower he had thought about, he put the root in his mouth. And started chewing on it Kaien was a weird person. He ate weird things, barly talked, and seemed to have no emtions. He ripped the root off and chewed it until he thought it was good enough to swallow. He then swallowed it and stared at the flower for again two or three minutes before putting it away.

Atleast he gave me a note He said to himself and dug into his other pocket. He pulled out a Black clean PSP, another thing about Kaien is when he was bored. He always seemed to have a game around to play. It was amazing how good he was at them, he would beat almost any game with no sweat. And he played just about every game, if you went to his house and went in his room. You would be amazed at how many games he had there. Usually he would help people on a certain part if they needed help or where stuck in one part. He dug in his pocket again pulling out lent and some head phones.

Kaien plugged them in on the PSP. He didn't want to draw attention and always kept to himself. The sound effects were great on the PSP with his Head phones on. When he pressed the circle button King Kong would bang his chest and roar. He clicked the buttons softly and watched in silence.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:43 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xXSpArTaN119Xx
Hatoshi smiled merrily in the back of the bus. He had just heard a joke from a friend, and it was fairly funny.
"Let's say we start a tune? Possibly... 99 bottles of Sake?" Hatoshi said to the others, and the all nodded. After a few seconds, they started singing.
"99 bottles of sake on the wall, 99 bottles of sake! Take one down, pass it all around, 98 bottles of sake on the wall!" And so on.

Nachi, who was sitting right behind Hatoshi on the bus, could hear the annoying song about bottles of sake over his music. Grinding his teeth, he decided to say nothing to the other boy and turned his volume up. Unfortunately for him, the bottles of sake tune continued to grow as more of his fellow students joined in. 'Great, this is absolutely wonderful. And I didn't even want to come on this trip.'

Nudging Kaien, who just happened to be sitting next to him, Nachi pulled the headset (yes, he has the old big ones) down so they hung around his neck and motioned for his so-called friend to let him borrow the magazine he had been reading. And although Kaien looked confused at first, he quickly handed it over and watched with amusement as Nachi rolled it up and hit Hatoshi over the head.

"Ow! What?"

"The entire class is stuck on this freak'n bus for three hours. Would you mind not sing that song, or any song that repeats." Nachi stated this as he glared at his classmate.

Across the aisle, Katsumi rolled her eyes at the boy's antics and turned to mention it to Hisa. As she turned, though, she found an open magazine pressed into her face.

"Isn't this just a totally awesome outfit, Kat? I really like the blue version! The green's nice, too!"

"Uh... What are we talking about, Hisa?" Katsumi placed her hand over the paper and tugged it down so she could she her best friend.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:54 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Jiang sat down and looked at Hatoshi, He breathed deeply and said "you really know how to annoy me" running his hand through his hair he looked around the bus mainly at the girls, then turning back to Hatoshi he said quiter "nice bit of talent on board.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:54 PM
Striding Cloud

Kaien stared at Nachi for a few minutes. But he said nothing and put his head phones back on and played his game. After a few minutes he had beat it easily and he turned it off. He turned to Nachi and unfolded his arms. Geez he always did have a temper. And would do anything when he felt like it. Atleast i'll always have Nachi as a friend. He said smileing and turned to Hatoshi. Kaien then dug in his pocket and pulled out the Whitish gree flower and ripped a Petal off. He handed it to Nachi then just dropped it in his lap.

Kaien looked at the petal and turned around. He then put the King Kong game in his pocket and pulled out a Narutimate Hero game for PSP. He loved this game every single Naruto or Bleach game was his favorite. He woudl play it all night long just to see the specials and stuff. He pulled the buttons around as he picked a character named Uchiha Sasuke. He then remembered he had brought some movies for PSP and he had his labtop in his bag with his lunch.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:07 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Nachi stared at the petal, then his friend, and eventually past his friend at Hisa. She was a loud girl, always laughing, always smiling and in his eyes, she was more than beautiful. There was something about her that made him want to be around her even if it hurt. Not that he'd ever admit it, though. After his mother's and sister's deaths, he hadn't been able to go up to any girl and talk, let alone admit his feelings. No, just being stand next to anyone of the opposite gender made him feel terrible. To anyone else, though, Nachi's behavior made him seem like he was playing hard to get. Any girl who came up to him and tried to get his attention walked away in failure, but continued to try none the less. Even Hisa and Katsumi who tried to be everyone's friends.

Realizing that Hisa was looking in his direction (actually, she's looking at Katsumi), Nachi quickly averted his gaze and stared out the window.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:24 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Advent
Kuriza's seat was positioned in the middle of the bus, he was on the outside seat next to his long time friend, Junichi. He was playing cards with a few others, not worrying too much. "Ah, damn. Nothing like being stuck on a bus for hours playing cards, eh?", he said. "Then again..." scoping out the females "...not too bad if there's a few girls around", he said as he laid down the corresponding card.

Kuriza didn't have much on his mind, the only thing that momentarily past his mind every now and then was what the "surprise" was going to be - he thought to himself, "as long as it wasn't a trip to the library, it doesn't really matter." He had nothing else to do that day, so what the hell.

A simple "Yeah" was Junichi's reply, as he was concentrating on the card game. He was good at most things when he put his mind to them, but he usually didn't waste his time on school. Therefore, his grades were only mediocre, and the only reason he was paying attention to this game was that he would be missing quite a few yen if he lost, and he was short on money as it was.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:45 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

The singing eventually died down as everyone grew annoyed, and Hatoshi stretched.
"You should loosen up Nachi, it's all fun." He smiled and looked towards the aisle across from him. He stole a glance from Katsumi, but blushed and looked away. He turned towards Kaien and smiled.
"Whats up?"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:52 PM
Krone

"Are we nearly there yet!" Jiang shouted from the back of the bus, "So hungry Hatoshi you want some food?" he said as he pulled out a large box and his laptop. Grabbing an apple he left the box there so Hatoshi could take what he pleased.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:58 PM
Striding Cloud

Kaien ignored Hatoshi and turned away. He stared at Hisa again for three or four minutes this time. He looked out the window and folded his arms. I wonder how long it's been now He said and pulled out his I-Pod with the old head phones. But he then seen Nachi and too out the new ones. He handed Nachi one Head phones and listened to the other one.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:03 PM
Advent
Just Leaving

Kuriza put down his cards for a moment, and faced towards Jiang, looking over the seat, he said with a huge, sarcastic smile on his face, "Hey, bro, ain't going to share none with your bestest friend in the world?". Sadao was never the type for subtletly or proper grammar for that matter.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:06 PM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

"if you let me play cards" he said laughing

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:09 PM