KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

kenta shot twice trying to immobilise the the kid with the sword and he head into the woods to get so distances between the two.He wanted the kid to follow him and lead him away from Umi.he looked down he had about 9 shots left so he would hope the count.]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:41 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
Hisa looked back at Nachi and Kat. She was deeply concerned for Kat, but she knew she had to stay silent. She pressed one of her fingers to her lips and turned to Hatoshi. She stood up, reveling her postion, and pointed the gun at him.

"What are you dong here? Trying to kill us eh?" she said walking towards him "Well it's not going to work. I won't let you kill us." she looked back at Nachi.

"No, I don't think she has any problems with her health." she said and then turned her attention back to Hatoshi.

"I have some questions for you. What were the explosions outside? and the gunfire, was that you?" she still pointted her gun at him from a safe distance, making sure he couldn't take it from her.

"The... The explosions... Fujiwara... He threw a grenade. I got mad, I thought he killed Kat... so I chased after him and shot him... But he got away." Hatoshi recalled, still staring an oppostie direction of Hisa.
"Do you intend to kill me?"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 04:43 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Yes. I do intend to kill you if you make a wrong move." she said, her finger that was on the trigger twitched, making her feel uncomfortable with the gun. "I still don't trust you. What if you killed Fujiwara and took his grenades?! You could make this cave collapse on all of us!" she was getting hysterical now. A newcomer like him, well, she couldn't trust him as easily if they were in school.

"I-" she paused, "I'm not sure if Kat's still alive right now. If she is-" she looked back at Kat and Nachi, "If she is, there's something wrong with her, and I can't have someone like you come in here and risk killing her!" she yelled.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:21 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

"Kill her? Hm... I Wouldn't dare. But, I suppose you're right. A friend wouldn't let another friend be endangered... Perhaps it was wrong to come back to check on you. If you want, You can take my gun. I'm afraid I don't care what happens anymore. Use it sparingly if you take it, It only has three bullets." It was hard to tell what Hatoshi was thinking, but obviously he didn't want the others to feel uncomfortable around him, he then stood up, and left his gun lying on the stone, still facing the other way.
"It's your choice..."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:33 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

'What is he doing? I can't just take it. He might have done something to it. But, another gun wouldn't hurt.' she thought. Still pointing the gun in his direction, she slowly walked over and picked up the gun.

"Why are you giving me this?" she asked examining the gun. "Only a fool would leave his weapon to give to someone who'll kill them now." she smiled. "I wouldn't go out there if I were you. That Fujiwara might come back for revenge, if what you said is true." she walked back to her position before, and tossed the gun to Nachi.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:43 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

"Hm..." Hatoshi merely glanced back, gave a slight not, and picked up the sturdiest log he could find.
"I'll take my chances..."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 06:46 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

In a perfect world...

"Hisa," Nachi had left Kat side, and now stood by the girl holding the gun, even as he grasp the one thrown to him.

There would be no hate...

"Put the gun down."

No war...

"I don't think Hatoshi will try to kill us."

No hunger...

Even as she began to shake her head, Nachi's hand reached out to grap her wrist.

Hearts would not break...

"I know you don't want to trust him."

And no child would cry...

"Hell, in this situation trust isn't something to entrust to just anyone..."

But the world isn't perfect...

"Hisa..." Reaching his other hand up, Nachi grasp the muzzle of the gun and tugged downwards gently.

The world does cry...

"You have to listen to me, Hisa..."

Mourns for its fallen heroes...

"We can just go around killing each other..."

And hearts do break...

"We can't let them control our actions this way..."

Never to be repaired

"Are you going to let Mr. M control what you think? Are you going to let him turn us into murderers?"

Imperfection has but one enemy...

"Hisa?"

And that...

"Please, Hisa..."

Is...

"Don't... I... I... lo..."

Hope...

ALL STUDENTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM THE CLASSROOM. SECTOR C-19, SCHOOL BUILDING, IS NOW A DANGER ZONE. SECTOR N-51, NORTHERN CAVES HAS ALSO BECOME A DANGER ZONE. The mechanical voice echoed around them.

"Hatoshi, Hisa. We have to keep moving." Nachi dropped his hands, the cold, level tone of his voice returning.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:11 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Hatoshi blinked and looked back. He looked at the two, at the lowered gun, and then at the cave.
"Nachi, help me get Kat. Hisa, you grab the bags." Hatoshi didn't feel like getting blown up today. He dropped his logs, and waited for Hisa and Nachi.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:17 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

No words were exchanged between the three. Just a curt nod and the hasty movements to perform an action. As Hisa turned to grab the bags, Nachi pressed the gun back into Hatoshi's hands. There was no time to explain, they had to get moving. After all, they were in a cave, and hadn't they been traveling north?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:22 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Hatoshi took the gun without a word and rushed into the cave. Kat was motionless on the ground, and he checked for for a pulse.
There was a low, dull thud, and it at least assured him she was alive. Hatoshi shook her firmly, tring to wake her up, but from the looks of it she was out cold. He hoisted her up, with a burst of adrenaline, and looked to Nachi.
Hatoshi nodded in his direction, and then looked at Hisa. "Ready?"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:31 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

( That was beautiful Shinobi.)

Hisa stood there with the lowered gun still in her hand. How could Nachi trust him so easily? She wouldn't trust anyone who followed them and then suddenly want to join their group. Amazed, she stood there with a shock filled heart for a few more seconds. She walked over to their bags and carried them.

She put on a fake face and told herself to grin and bear it. "I-" she hesitated "I'll walk behind you two. I want to keep an eye on Kat, just in case she wakes up." she said with a smile. The gun was still in her hand, but her finger wasn't on the trigger anymore. She wasn't going to put her weapon away with enemies trying to go South, where they were going. She walked silently behind the two guys. There was no noise, except for the crunching on leaves under their shoes, and the ruffle of leaves that seemed to come from every direction. Two bags were on her right shoulder, and the other one, her own, was on her left. Occasionally, she would switch shoulders with her lighter bag, because the weapon was taken out, and give her sore shoulder a rest.

"We have to go faster." she said quickening her pace. "I don't really think I want my head to be blown off my shoulders."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:38 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(Thank you. I'm glad I kept Quincy's post.)

Nachi didn't question Hisa's actions. Didn't try to console her, or make her believe that Hatoshi wasn't a threat. As it was, he wasn't too sure Hatoshi wasn't. But is was better to make a many allies as one could. An enemy could be destroyed, but a friend lost in this game could mean your life.

Back there in the cave, he'd almost told her.... Almost let it slip that he'd had a crush on her since fifth grade.... What had he been thinking? Telling her would have been a stupid move.... Hisa would have most likely run off and then he wouldn't be able to protect her. As least while she stayed close he'd be able to keep her safe....

As they moved through the trees, Nachi feel the cold sense of dread rush through his mind. A bowie knife and the berreta that he had stolen from Kat's pack were certainly a help, but only if they spotted and attacker before hand. A gun against a gun didn't help much and in some ways, Nachi wished he had gotten a tracking device instead...

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:21 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

Hatoshi trudged on, Kat slightly pulling down on him, but he kept a steady pace.
"Hisa is right, we should get a move on." Hatoshi acknowledged, and quickened his pace.

I won't question Hisa's views on me, neither Nachi's, but if we want to get out of here alive, the least we can do is help each other. Hatoshi kept going over the situation in his head... trying to devise a plan to get out of there... Alive.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:14 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Fujiwara kept walking till he stopped at an abandom shrine. From what he seen, no one was around so he decided to go in for a little rest. The place looked a little peaceful at a time like this. He kneeled infront of a statue and set his bags down next to it. He leaned his head back against his bag and tried to relax a bit but it wasn't easy. He pulled out one of his blades and started to make a tiny cut on his arm.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:54 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(I know i shouldn't be asking cuz i should know but may i have a recap
i've been gone too long)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:41 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

May I join and have an update on what is happenning. I don't know what this is based on but I read a few of the scenes and it seems to draw my interest quite convinvgly...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 02:49 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

One of the bullets hit Junichi in the leg. He fell to the ground in pain, but held his sword up to guard against anyone taking advantage of him.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 06:10 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(i see wat happened...okie dokie HAPPYTHANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!)
Umi hid in the darkness. "I have nothing to protect me,"She thought. "I don't care anymore!"She screamed in her head. "Kenta....take care,"She whispered to herself. She laid there deep breathing. She walked out and climbed a tree to the top holding her stuff on her lap. She just wanted this to stop.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 02:55 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote