KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Hatoshi grabbed a sandwich out of the box and munched on it.
"Mmm... Tuna!" He smiled and then sat down, pulling out his iPod and iPod speakers. He had some of the best playlists around, and everyone knew it! Or maybe not... Oh well... He sighed and started playing some dance/Techno music.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:10 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Jiang burried his head in his hands and made crying sounds "not techno! Judgement day is upon us" he laughed "put something good on" he said trying to grab the ipod

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:12 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

"Fine!!! Don't touch it though!" Hatoshi teased, and turned on Red Hot Chili Peppers.
"Aah... American Rock." He smiled.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:31 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Mr. M sat silently at the front of the bus. His nice grey suede suit was abstract in the bus filled with colorful noisy kids. He turned to the bus driver and nodded. They should be arriving at the...field trip in another 2 and a half hours. Boy these kids had no f uckin' clue. No f uckin' clue whatsoever that they were gonna die. Well most of 'em anyways. M was sitting next to the nervous female teacher, Mrs Nokamura. She was scared about what was about to happen. She didn't look at any of the children, and she had wet spots on her face from the tears. As soon as M saw that she was crying, he slapped her hard in the face. No one saw him, but he had to make sure none of the kids were on edge.

Sitting next to the attractive teacher, M would continually feel up her skirt. She couldn't fight back. It was illegal for her to do so. She probably knew she would get killed for arguing. He whispered in her ear not to worry, and turned his attention to the kids. He was getting continually irritated. They were playing their loud music and throwing shit at each other.

Then M heard something that immediately pissed him off. Some kid had been so obnoxious that he extended his portable music into some speaker, and was now blaring it over the bus. The thing was that it was "American Rock" M immediately got up, Mrs. Nokamora looking scared. He approached the boy with the speakers, and grabbed the device.

"Little boy, you know that rock and roll is illegal." He said threateningly. The boy couldn't say anything, and M took the device and threw it on the ground. "No one else will play music. Consider this a punishment for this rude kids attitude." He then turned to go back to his seat.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:38 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Kenta pulled out his on speakers from his book bag and started to play let the body's hit the floor the loudest song he had and it was a type of rock he grinned and turned it full blast]

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:46 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kaien stared at Mr. M he then turned to Hisa. He wrote on a paper and tossed it to her. Havn't you wondered where this field trip was? It said on the paper he then turned his attention back to Mr.M. Kaien then turned to his PSP and started playing it with the sound off. Yes! He said to himself once he had did his special. He then remembered what MR. M said and put his I-Pod in his pocket. But he kept playing his PSP he had said not to play Music. This wasn't Music it was a game he was playing. Besides there was nothing else to do on the bus. Kaien turned to Kenta. That Morons gonna get his stuff tooken away. Idiot. He said in his mind before turning back to his PSP.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:49 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(Keep going and you'll get yourself killed. yes )

Mr. M was not amused by Kentas stunt. He turned and smiled. Mrs. Nokamora started crying again in the front seat. What was this moron kid thinking? Maybe he'd shoot him later. He approached the kid slowly, the students in their seats turning and hushing up. It was silent save for Kenta's beating heart and music.

"Little boy...did you not hear what I said?" He asked quietly. He reached slowly inside his jacket pocket. He kept eye contact with Kenta. He grabbed his speakers.

"This kid will definitely die" He thought to himself. He turned and sat back down, and proceeded to try and sleep. He let the kids be.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:53 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

(Yay! I've been a good boy so i won't die yet! happy Brb.)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:56 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"I don't know Kat!" Hisa tried to yell over all the other students. She laughed at the thought that Katsumi accualy thought she was paying attention. She looked around at the other students, everyone was having so much fun, except for one, Nachi. She felt bad that he wasn't having a good time. She sighed and then looked over to Katsumi. She took out one of her magazines and began flipping through the pages, finding something to entertain her.

A paper suddenly hit her in the head. "Ow what the-" she yelled, Katsumi suddenly nudged her. She then relized how quiet the bus had become. *Damn it!* she thought and then quickly hid the note. Hopefully, he wouldn't come over to her and scold her too.

Last edited by Tatsumaki on Aug 28th, 2006 at 12:00 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 11:58 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Hatoshi just stared silently at the seat in front of him, not even glancing up at the man. The music had been his finest work... Why would he... Where were they...
"Hey! Mr... Guy!" He had yelled standing up. "Where the hell are we going?" Hatoshi blared , glaring at Mr. M.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 12:01 AM
Advent
Just Leaving

Kuriza looked at the mysterious "associate" of Mrs. Nokamura, wondering to himself "Damn. What's up this guy's ass?...Ah well, gets rid of the nuisances, I suppose.", he thought - laughing quietly to himself.

"So, boys..." he voiced as he turned back to face the other players "...Whatcha' got?" he said as he returned to the game.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 12:02 AM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(hay i rp dangerously)

Sorry sir i did not mean any harm buy it it will not happen again i hope you will accept my humble and deepest apologies it is my fault fore give sir one again i do apologies "[Kenta was think how scary this guy was up close he was really think he was sorry but then again it was only a trip]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 12:05 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kaien looked at Hisa to make sure she had got it. He then had also noticed that the bus had got quiet, Kaien quickly took out his I-Pod and dropped it in the middle of the bus. He had did it on purpose but the way he did it no one would have noticed. He hopped that would be enough to get Mr. M looking at him. He watched as his I-Pod slid down the aile way. He then turned his head to Mr. M hoping he would give it back to him.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 12:17 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(Now I introduce my character...)

Edo sat behind Mr. M and his teacher, Mrs. Nokamura. For some reason, M continually leaned in on Mrs Nokamura. Edo thought that was kind of strange. Maybe they were involved? Edo wondered if the school system let you bring your spouse on a school field trip. He reached back into his lap and picked up his book. His thin pale fingers held the page he was on. It was a book on great strategies for Shogi. Despite being relatively new to the game, Edo had become adept at it. He still couldn't beat many people at the club in town, but he was getting better. Probably thanks to this book. He turned around to look at the people nearby. The class couple...they were making out. Being new, Edo never really got to know them. But he didn't know they had similar interests in each others tonsils. Edo turned back to his book.

-------------------------

Yukie Kaito was the class president. He pushed his thick rimmed black glasses up his over his nose more, closer to his eyes. He was an overachiever if you ever saw one. Not only was he top of the class, he was one of the greatest athletes in school. Although you had to be aware he never played for any team. In gym, he was adept at every sport. And he always took command of a team. He was a real leader. However he never talked to anyone outside of a student council meeting, or the debate team, or in the showers. He never talked to any of the girls either. In fact he was rarely seen outside. He stayed indoors and studied or whatever. At this point he was staring outside and the greying sky. It was getting later in the day. Wherever the class was going, the day would be ruined by this weather.

---------------------------------------------------------

Katsushiro had scolded Hirako after mocking M from behind. He didn't want to get in trouble for his friends arrogance. He took the ipod from him and placed it in his own bag. However Hirako didn't object and fluffed his backpack into a suitable pillow. Katsushiro ignored his friends snores, as loud as they were. What a strange day it was turning out to be....

(flashback)

The class filed in one by one into their respective seats. Mrs Nokamura was standing at the front, looking a little forworn and paler than usual. She was still as hot as she usually was though. Their was a constant joke with the boys of the school that she was a whore. At least thats what they all hoped for. She had long brown hair..and a great rack. Today however she didn't look as attractive.

The first thing Katsushiro noticed was that there was a man standing near the chalkboard. He held a big black breifcase at his side.

"Ahem...class, class?" Mrs Nokamura clapped her hands together to get the students attention. "This is Mr. M" she pointed to the man in the suede suit. He barely moved save for his slight nod. "He has just informed us that we have been able to go on a surprise field trip! Although I can't disclose where we are going." At that her voice trembled slightly, and she looked over at M nervously. He nodded for her to continue. "So basically get all your stuff together. There is a nice peter pan bus waiting for us all outside. Comfortable chairs and all!" She said, her breasts bouncing slightly. Hirako had his eyes on them the whole time. She however wasn't as enthusiastic as usual...

------------------------------

M saw an ipod slide down to him through his peripheral vision. He ignored it. A female student picked it up and asked "Someone lose this?"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 12:22 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

*Stupid Kaien.* Hisa thought as she stared at his Ipod being taken by another girl in her class. She looked outside and saw the sky turning more grey by the minute. She thought it would ruin the 'Suprise Field Trip'. She never really liked suprises, unless it was a birthday party. She sighed and turned back to Mr. M and Mrs. Nokamura.
*Now who's that?* she thought noticing a student that was sitting behind them. *I never really noticed him before* she thought.
"Hey Kat. KAT!" she yelled trying to get her attention. When she finally succeded she asked "Who's that kid?" She pointed in the direction of Edo.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 12:33 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

(Forgot to introduce Alex.)

Alex sat up front, though a few seats back from Mr. M. He was standing, back to the window, walking with some friends in the other aisle. He got the occasional flirty looks from girls, but he was used to them. He spotted Yukie, his half rival in sports. He shook his head and turned back to the conversation he was having.

Hatoshi sighed and sat back down, looking over to where Hisa pointed out. He spotted Edo and decided to inroduce himself. He stood up, walked back Alex and everyone else, and held out his hand to Edo.
"Hey... Th' name's Hatoshi."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 01:04 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Edo looked up from his book when he heard someone introduce themselves. It was the boy with the music. Edo had seen him around school. He was a bit of a jokester from what Edo had seen of him. He also had tried to get the bus to sing 99 bottles earlier.

"Edo..." Edo said holding out his hand, still holding his book with his free hands. The grabbed hands and shook. Letting go of Hatoshi's hands and out of conversation, Edo said "I'm sorry that Mr. M broke your speakers."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 01:34 AM
Sasuke Uchiha

"Yeah well, they were crap anyway." Hatoshi said, sitting himself next to him. "What're you reading?" He asked Edo. Beleive or not, Hatoshi did some reading himself.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 01:38 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Edo lifted an eyebrow. Hatoshi didn't seem like the kid to be over friendly. Well Edo guessed there was nothing really to complain about. He handed the cover of his book to Hatoshi "Getting Shogi"

"Do you play Shogi at all?" Edo asked looking at the books front cover. Edo looked up and saw that they were starting to enter a dark tunnel. And there was barely any light save for the small blinking one above the drivers rear view mirrors.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 01:42 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Call Me When You're Sober

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Kaji hummed softly, her fingers weaving over the sketchbook. She could feel the pencil lead brushing off of her fingers. It smeared, creating just the look she wanted. She mouthed the words to one of her favorite songs, playing from her mp3 player. She didn't like ipods. They were a waste of money in her eyes. But her phone/mp3 player did just fine. She glanced at her watch. Just a few more hours on the bus. Or so she hoped. She studied her drawing carefully, chewing on her lip softly as she turned it just right. She shook her head, not happy with how it turned out. She licked the end of the eraser, to make it seem like the part of the drawing had never been there as the dampened eraser made the slight detail vanish.

Unlike most of the kids on the bus, she sat alone. She preferred it that way. She had no friends there, having nearly just moved there. Her father's dojo had to be larger, thus he had bought a new house and had pushed their family into moving. Kaji was the only one to protest the move, having to leave the only friend she had, and her best one at that, Nizuki. The two parted with tear-filled eyes, neither one strong enough to admit that they wanted the other to stay or come with them. It was heartbreaking, and still woke her up in the middle of the night with tears in her eyes.

Should I let you fall?
Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself.
Can't keep believing,
We're only deceiving ourselves .
And I'm sick of the lie,
And you're too late.

Now, she had no friends. She liked it that way. It would make the next good-bye - if there was one - all the more easier. She turned her sketchbook, frowning at how it was turning out. Then, she snapped her fingers. A surge of inspiration had hit her. She licked her fingers, smearing along the curves of the wavy pencil line. She felt around for a certain point where the graphite in the pencil was more collected. Then, jerking her digit to the side, she created a motion-like effect. She smiled, content with her work in that detail. She licked the gray dust from her finger, wiping it on her clothes. Charming no?

She looked up for a moment, watching as a teacher scolded a student. Mr. M? Yes, that sounded right. He wasn't her favorite teacher, but she could deal with him. She dug around in the small backpack sitting beside her, taking out a stick of gum and chewing it. For some reason, chewing gum helped her steady her hands. As if it comforted her. She tucked her knees close to her, resting her Misfit converse heels against the seat.

Couldn't take the blame.
Sick with shame.
Must be exhausting to lose your own game.
Selfishly hated,
No wonder you're jaded.
You can't play the victim this time,
And you're too late.

Kaji sighed, wanting nothing more than to get off the bus and stretch her legs. She sighed, burying her face into her hoodie. She dressed in a very impolite way. She never wore anything proper. She was usually found in her martial arts uniform, or in an article of clothing with some type of band on it.

Today, she was donned in a pair of jeans. She wore her converse over her black and white checkered socks. Her studded belt wrapped around her waist, coiling there before the metal locked it into place. Her shirt read the words "Waves of blood, your dying tonight. Tonight, tonight.." BLOC PARTY. Her hoodie was a simple Evanescence one. It held a small crow along the sleeve, with the words on the back. She didn't follow any dress code schools threw at her. She was her own little individual.

You never call me when you're sober.
You only want it cause it's over,
It's over.

How could I have burned paradise?
How could I - you were never mine.

She finished off the final part of her drawing. Hands held hands, while one cupped another's cheek. Two lips were bound in eternal love. Eyes shut to enjoy the moment of love. But something was wrong with this picture. It wasn't the typical long-haired female, gorgeous short-haired male picture. It held instead of one male, two of them. She supported love in all shapes, in all sizes, in all ages... Love couldn't be contained. No matter how much people scowled and scolded their participants. Love would reside forever in the hearts of each living creature. And true love could be found in any age, in any form, in any gender. Even your own...

With that, she shut her sketchbook. She sighed, hugging it close to her. She glanced down at her fingers, wiping them on the leather of the bus seat. She frowned when it refused to come off and simply shrugged. She chewed on her lower lip, staring out the window as the scenery past by. Her entire body relaxed as the trip continued. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad? It was just a trip, right? Then why had the teacher's face looked so grim? What did she know that they didn't? Kaji was still nervous about the whole thing. She had a feeling that something big was happening... And it was happening fast.

So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind.

© Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 02:28 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote