KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Sparrabeth

Sparrabeth
Started by: a-k-a-amber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (300): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Aw, I'm so glad you like it! Picking up where I left off...

Liz: Yes, the chest (goes back to eating, notices she's hungrier than she thought she was) Do you usually eat alone?
Jack: Very rarely do I eat alone! I am shocked and appalled you assume I have no friends.
Liz: (with her mouth full of food) My apologies (swallows) Oh, I'm so sorry. That was rude.
Jack: Not at all, love. I like to see a woman with plenty in her mouth (waits for her to get it. She doesn't. He shrugs)
Liz: When we find this chest, does that mean we'll do battle with this Davy Jones?
Jack: You can if you like. I'd much rather call off his beastie and live happily ever after.
Liz: Oh, only a pirate's death will do for you, Jack.
(both go silent. A sense of doom enters the ship galley)
Jack: Finish your meal, Lizzie.
(Liz finishes)
Liz: Thank you. Most refreshing. And thank you for offering your cabin.
Jack: Either that or sleeping next to inebriated Mr. Gibbs. It would give you a laugh for the first five minutes and then I think you would just want to plunge yourself into the ocean.
(Liz laughs)
Liz: Then I'm sure I can manage being in the infamous Jack Sparrow's room for a night.
Jack: Captain and cabin, dearie. Do you fancy yourself too old for a good night kiss?
(Liz looks at him shocked. Her mouth drops open)
Liz: Maybe 15 years ago....
Jack: 15 years ago would have been just plain disturbing (pulls her in and locks eyes with her, but only kisses the top of her head) Get some rest.
(Liz is speechless, and leaves to Jack's cabin.)

END SCENE

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:04 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:

Jack: 15 years ago would have been just plain disturbing (pulls her in and locks eyes with her, but only kisses the top of her head) Get some rest.

END SCENE

awww that was soo sweet smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:12 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Please, someone else do one. I'd like to read others' ideas.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:47 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

God I wish I could write as good as you guys, but God didn't gave me that privilege. sad . I don't even know how to make DMC bloopers, I stunk big time. I could take days to write a line. sad

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:50 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

I would like too see a little mr and ms smith action were they're beating the hell out of each other then they start makeing out!!!!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:12 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I would like to see them sword fight, then Jack takes away her sword, pushes her to the floor, he gets down and starts kissing her. Liz slaps him, but then she grabbs him and kisses him.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:38 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

delete sorry

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:39 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Aw, I'm so glad you like it! Picking up where I left off...

Liz: Yes, the chest (goes back to eating, notices she's hungrier than she thought she was) Do you usually eat alone?
Jack: Very rarely do I eat alone! I am shocked and appalled you assume I have no friends.
Liz: (with her mouth full of food) My apologies (swallows) Oh, I'm so sorry. That was rude.
Jack: Not at all, love. I like to see a woman with plenty in her mouth (waits for her to get it. She doesn't. He shrugs)
Liz: When we find this chest, does that mean we'll do battle with this Davy Jones?
Jack: You can if you like. I'd much rather call off his beastie and live happily ever after.
Liz: Oh, only a pirate's death will do for you, Jack.
(both go silent. A sense of doom enters the ship galley)
Jack: Finish your meal, Lizzie.
(Liz finishes)
Liz: Thank you. Most refreshing. And thank you for offering your cabin.
Jack: Either that or sleeping next to inebriated Mr. Gibbs. It would give you a laugh for the first five minutes and then I think you would just want to plunge yourself into the ocean.
(Liz laughs)
Liz: Then I'm sure I can manage being in the infamous Jack Sparrow's room for a night.
Jack: Captain and cabin, dearie. Do you fancy yourself too old for a good night kiss?
(Liz looks at him shocked. Her mouth drops open)

END SCENE

Willo....have i told u how much i love ur stories....wel in case i havent...I LOVE UR STORIES!! I seriously get lost in them...Gosh so much romance I LOVE IT PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:19 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by Mistypirate
I would like to see them sword fight, then Jack takes away her sword, pushes her to the floor, he gets down and starts kissing her. Liz slaps him, but then she grabbs him and kisses him.

That would be HOT!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:20 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
I would like too see a little mr and ms smith action were they're beating the hell out of each other then they start makeing out!!!!!

That would be incredibly hot as well....LoL!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:20 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Aw, I really like reading other people's stuff. Oh well. I'll leave this one a cliffhanger and we'll go from there.

(Jack and Liz once again stuck on an island)
Jack: Another fine mess you've gotten me into.
Liz: Me? I drew my sword long before you suggested, 'let's negotiate.'
Jack: And it might have worked....had not their backup come or their cannons fire or any such advantage.
Liz: Now Will will be looking for us. (looks wistfully out at the sea)
Jack: You mean after leaving his dearest, smartest, most closest friend in the entire world to die the whelp still wants you to be Mrs. Whelp? (this is a sarcastic line)
Liz: Jack! Getting us stranded here is one thing, but I will not have you demean Will this way. He and I......He and I.
Jack: After that usually comes "us."
Liz: Leave me alone! (walks to other side of the island)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:16 AM
CaptinJackLover

oooo intense! me likes

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:29 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OOOOO I LiKe iT!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 05:59 AM
-savvychick-

this thread was really good, but it kinda died................

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 03:06 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

ok, now that i've gone and said how dead this was, I decided to bring it back with a scene of my own....its not very good, but hey, i was boredbig grinlol

Jack and Liz stand at opposite sides of the room just staring at each other, but you can tell they’ve been fighting
It’s tense for a couple moments, but finally Liz starts to cry.
She runs forward and crumbles onto Jacks chest, looking defeated
Liz: we can’t do this anymore
He pulls her in closer
Jack: i know luv
He pauses for a long while, and they just stand there, then he whispers something that she can’t hear
she pulls back a little
Liz: what?
Jack: marry me.
Liz hesitates, looks for a moment as if she’ll say yes, but she just shakes her head and backs away
Liz: Jack...i—i...you...me...
Jack: us?
Liz shakes her head again, and keeps backing up until she finds the door knob. her eyes never leave his.
She opens the door, turns around, and begins to run.
She runs until she reaches the mast, where she begins to climb.
We see Jack again, still standing in the cabin where Liz left him.
He reaches over to a bottle of rum, tries to take a swig, but it’s empty.
We see Liz near the top of the mast. The wind is blowing, and there seems to be something heavy in her pocket
She takes it out, and realizes that Jack must’ve slipped the compass into her pocket while they were standing there
She opens it, but she already knows where it’s going to point
We see Jack: walking towards the door of his cabin.
Then Liz again: nearing the bottom of the mast
Back to Jack: opening the door to find Liz standing there
Jack only regards her with a glance, then tries to walk on, but Liz won’t let him
She leans in slowly, begins to kiss him, and then pulls away
Liz: yes.....
Jack grins, and pulls her in again, kissing her, and driving her towards the mast
There’s a clink as he handcuffs her to it and pulls away
Liz smiles: pira—
Jack cuts off as he leans in and kisses her again, even more passionately then before
The scene fades out

if you made it through that...hope you liked itsmile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 03:47 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ooh, Jack handcuffing her for a change. That was pretty hot!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 04:12 AM
-savvychick-

thank youbig grin glad you liked it

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 04:14 AM
a-k-a-amber

me likes!

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 06:49 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

I really like it, too. More! More (with unabetting applause)!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 07:03 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

that was really good!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:56 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote