KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman: Man of Steel

Superman: Man of Steel
Started by: SupezM'

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (111): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

issue 12 isnt out yet...

i loved created equal, and birthright...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 09:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

so mark millar? how does this bode for superman if he gets to do it, do you think?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 10:05 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emporerpants
so mark millar? how does this bode for superman if he gets to do it, do you think?

better him than bryan singer... i loved his 'superman 2000' pitch...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 10:36 PM
emporerpants

what was his superman 2000 pitch?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 04:57 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I still think they should've given singer one more go see what he would've done with it with his second attempt.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 08:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 03:05 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

what was his superman 2000 pitch?

it was a pitch he and several writers made a while back at DC, to modernise superman and bring him into the 21st century... unfortunately the editor didnt take kindly to it, so it was never used...

Originally posted by Kazenji
I still think they should've given singer one more go see what he would've done with it with his second attempt.

after what he did with x-men, i don't want him making any more superhero movies, but thats just me...

scroll up dude... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 05:25 PM
Prime#

Although I thought Superman Returns was a good movie, I thought it was terrible SUPERMAN movie. A movie with Mark Millar writing sounds awesome. I always thought that BIRTHRight would make a badass movie

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 05:31 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

hmmm. how did he say he was going to modernize supes? sorry about all the questions, but supes is my fav character and i just want to be up to date on whats going on with his new movie. smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 10:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

hmmm. how did he say he was going to modernize supes? sorry about all the questions, but supes is my fav character and i just want to be up to date on whats going on with his new movie. smile

superman 2000:

http://graphicontent.blogspot.com/

http://geniusboyfiremelon.blogspot.com/

http://geniusboyfiremelon.blogspot....superman%202000

http://geniusboyfiremelon.blogspot....superman%202000

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 10:19 PM
emporerpants

thanks raoul! after reading that, i agree with you. i hope mark millar does get to do it.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 04:53 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thanks raoul! after reading that, i agree with you. i hope mark millar does get to do it.

me too, and i really hope they make a fresh start...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 04:57 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Raoul

after what he did with x-men, i don't want him making any more superhero movies, but thats just me...

Soooo he's not that great at doing films with multiple characters, The Superman films should be easy for him then and top if off he is a fan of the character

Also was'nt the reason with superman returns not doing as good as it should have was because had hardly any action it and that was because singer did it as a tribute to its origins

So he should be given another chance because from what i've read he is or "was" planning on doing the next superman film the way it should be with plenty of action, good story etc.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 07:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Soooo he's not that great at doing films with multiple characters, The Superman films should be easy for him then and top if off he is a fan of the character

no, thats not what i'm saying at all...

quote:
Also was'nt the reason with superman returns not doing as good as it should have was because had hardly any action it and that was because singer did it as a tribute to its origins

those were part of it, yes...

quote:
So he should be given another chance because from what i've read he is or "was" planning on doing the next superman film the way it should be with plenty of action, good story etc.

i don't agree... imo, i don't see the point in making an homage to the donner/reeve movies, he should have just started fresh...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 09:48 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

no, thats not what i'm saying at all...

Then what are you trying to say ?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Then what are you trying to say ?

that in general, imo, singer is just poor at superhero movies...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 12:26 AM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Reading that you realize how little Singer did with his opportunity in Returns.

I especially liked the ideas on the Fortress of Solitude being the ultimate pad/lab/gym/playground for Superman. Being filled with artifacts relics and wonders from the worlds history and the wider universe. It is a shame, especially when you know there are better candidates. Singer let everyone down.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 05:18 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Allankles
Reading that you realize how little Singer did with his opportunity in Returns.

I especially liked the ideas on the Fortress of Solitude being the ultimate pad/lab/gym/playground for Superman. Being filled with artifacts relics and wonders from the worlds history and the wider universe. It is a shame, especially when you know there are better candidates. Singer let everyone down.

thumb up couldnt agree more...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 12:45 PM
Squirrel Fart

scroll up dude... stick out tongue

Oh yeah!!!!! take this.....

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 08:30 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote