KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (303): « First ... « 301 302 [303]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

HAHAHA!! They put Asuka in a comic book.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/1...ut-boom-wwe-14/

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 09:47 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

what are your survivor series predictions?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 11:59 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
way77

Wrestling is cool.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:17 PM
way77 is currently offline Click here to Send way77 a Private Message Find more posts by way77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

this thread kinda died. I haven't been keeping up to date on wwe much, as I only watch ppv's, but everything Kevin Owens and Sami from what I've seen is great. Looking forward to Clash of champions and then road to wrestlemania begins!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by way77
Wrestling is cool.
it IS cool

https://twitter.com/marc_raimondi/s...573495128956928

what other sport/industry could this happen

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 11:26 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

I started watching WWE when I was a kid during the attitude era and grew up watching the rock and stone cold etc. and I remember the invasion era quite clearly. Then when I started comp I gradually stopped so around 2002/03, but I would still occasionally see some things, I remember seeing Khali debut and Santino Morella doing something. Also back in the early days of youtube I just to look up wrestling videos then got into hardcore compilation videos of stuff from japanese death matches and czw.

But it wasn't until I saw THAT pipebomb CM Punk video trending on youtube that I got back into WWE so it sucks now he's gone, to me it's like when rock or austin left. But since then I also got into indie wrestling, a lot of which is thanks to Grado and ICW, I first watched the Vice documentary on him and then BBC did a couple documentaries on ICW.

I wish I went to a WWE show as a kid but never did. So the first wrestling show I went to was ICW in london in 2016 and I've just delved deeper into the british indie scene ever since, which is more popular than in years and has been amazing, not just to watch but I've also met lot of new people through going to local shows. I started training to be a wrestler last year as well but time will tell if it's just following through on a pipedream I had as a kid or if it'll be a good career choice.

if it DOES work out just remember the name Walshy McWalsherson

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 01:44 AM
quanchi112
Supreme Poster

Lost any interest in the WWE months ago. Let it die.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 01:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

Why did you lose interest?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 11:31 PM
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

Anyone looking forward to the royal rumble?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:46 PM