KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ranks for MAs

Ranks for MAs
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I was gonna say "beat" but even i'm not that crazy stick out tongue

lol he did sorta beat logan once in 2000 if I am not mistaken, but not due to skill.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:24 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Heh,I think you'llk concur he should be in the same bracket as Wolverine.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:27 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Heh,I think you'llk concur he should be in the same bracket as Wolverine.

I am still on the fence about him. I have been re reading his fights and I have yet to complete my thoughts on the matter

which comic is the one were cable jumps off the biulding and hits wolverine. It one of there first fights I can't find the issue and I am pritty sure I own it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:29 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

It's new Mutants.it is their first on panel confrontation.Cable basically outskills Wolverine in a roundabout way.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:35 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

It's new Mutants.it is their first on panel confrontation.Cable basically outskills Wolverine in a roundabout way.

yes but what year of new mutants and issue number.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:36 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Number 97 or something like that.Just before it became X-force.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:36 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

you mean this issue.........

Attachment: logancable.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:42 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

No.....Their first fight.The one where Woplverine says he doesn'tneed Claws,gets manhandled and then has to bring them out.....

Also Cable didn't even want to fight there...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:44 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

No.....Their first fight.The one where Woplverine says he doesn'tneed Claws,gets manhandled and then has to bring them out.....

Also Cable didn't even want to fight there...

really as I recall he jumped wolverine from behind.......

I am quite positive that is the fight you are referring to.........

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:48 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

No......

my one has him sneaking up on Wolverine,then hitting Wolverine,who sasys he won't need his claws,then he loses,has to bring out the claws,and then the fight is interrupted.Also as Cable is trying to Talk to Wolverine there,i doubt he was going hard out,plus that looks like a very Cheapshot from a Wolverine who thought Cable killed X.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:55 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

No......

my one has him sneaking up on Wolverine,then hitting Wolverine,who sasys he won't need his claws,then he loses,has to bring out the claws,and then the fight is interrupted.Also as Cable is trying to Talk to Wolverine there,i doubt he was going hard out,plus that looks like a very Cheapshot from a Wolverine who thought Cable killed X.

umm no that was a completely different fight. When he though t cable killed x he had Bishop with him.........

also that picture has the same art as the comic were cable ambushes wolverine......

If I am not mistaken that is the out come of the fight.

also the fight when cable ambushes logan, you do know logan poped his claws out........

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:59 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

That isn't the outcome of the fight,and that still looks like a cheapshot.can you post the rest?

Again,that is not the fight,Cable is dressed differently to what i remember.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:01 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

edit

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Apr 10th, 2007 at 07:11 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:04 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

edit

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Apr 10th, 2007 at 07:10 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:05 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

never mind you are correct it was a different fight

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:10 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Just re-read the issue,that never happens,Cable is holding Wolverine,who ad to unsheath his claws,up by the collar,then they break a water tower over them.

That is a later fight....and no,Cable isn't attacking,he is trying to speak to him and gets cheapshotted.

Edit:soz missed ur last post.Never mind.Do you have the fight or should i post it?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:12 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Just re-read the issue,that never happens,Cable is holding Wolverine,who ad to unsheath his claws,up by the collar,then they break a water tower over them.

That is a later fight....and no,Cable isn't attacking,he is trying to speak to him and gets cheapshotted.

I edit my post already it was a different fight

oh and no in the scann i posted cable was not trying to talk he was out for blood, but I just realize it a what if comic I looked it up. That was my bad.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:14 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

I don't have the fight your welcome to post it if you want.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:14 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Fair enough.

So can he be top-tier?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:15 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Fair enough.

So can he be top-tier?

I still deciding. One fight is not the end all decider. I am reading over him and I will have my thoughts on the matter later. He at least the tier below top tier, he may be top tier I need to re read up on him. I have read some issues so far they look promissing.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:18 AM