KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ranks for MAs

Ranks for MAs
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

He is uber seriously.

I remember rictor walking in and Cable is training against two robots on the highest setting and Rictor thinks "No man could possibly survive that!" then Cable owns them.

Cable pwns.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:21 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
He is uber seriously.

I remember rictor walking in and Cable is training against two robots on the highest setting and Rictor thinks "No man could possibly survive that!" then Cable owns them.

Cable pwns.

impressive, but again not enough. Wolverine maxed out the danger room before while costing is nuetral

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:23 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

He Fought his way through the dark riders......plus he once through a Katana withe perfect aim,so that it pioned a man to a tree by catching his robe exactly beneath his testicles.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:27 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

He Fought his way through the dark riders......plus he once through a Katana withe perfect aim,so that it pioned a man to a tree by catching his robe exactly beneath his testicles.

see again not that impressive. Wolverine fought thousands of hand ninja and won with out taking a hit. He also has thrown darts with such aim that they stuck in the back of eachother with out trying.

Those feats don't make him top tier.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:32 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

It puts him on Wolverine's level,Isn't that top-tier?

Cable didn't take a hit either and theses were the best warriors in the world.

Hell a Cable with no powers who was being torn apart from the inside out was able to block a kick from deadpool and then in 2 moves put him out of the fight for awhile,then when DP came back,Cable caught his kick and threw him 50 feet long and two stories high.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:38 AM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Third tier: (Moderate to Highly Skilled)
Bane, Green Arrow, Kingpin, Lady Deathstrike, Night Thrasher, Nightwing, Midnighter, Punisher, Psylocke, Red Hood, Robin, Shadowcat, US Agent

Nightwing is far beyond "Moderate to Highly Skilled", he is a Master of many martial arts, and has knowledge of pretty much every form of combat that Batman knows. He can't be placed in the same tier as Robin and Punisher, he is one of DC's very best. I don't see why in terms of purely martial arts ability he shouldn't be in the same tier as DareDevil, I think Nightwing's martial arts knowledge is probably superior to his. Green Arrow is a martials arts master as well.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 08:54 AM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
-Some reshuffling... it's probably still off.

Also the parentheses probably shouldn't really be taken too literally...

Although I'd actually probably second moving him up a notch in retrospect..

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 09:24 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Green arrow should be considered a master martial artist now. Dakon should be on Greatest Martial Artists. Agent X should be at Master Martial artist. Thanos should be at LEAST master martial artist, considering he trained Gamora. Blade should be under Master Martial Artist.

That is all, for now.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 01:13 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Wally West
Nightwing is far beyond "Moderate to Highly Skilled", he is a Master of many martial arts, and has knowledge of pretty much every form of combat that Batman knows. He can't be placed in the same tier as Robin and Punisher, he is one of DC's very best. I don't see why in terms of purely martial arts ability he shouldn't be in the same tier as DareDevil, I think Nightwing's martial arts knowledge is probably superior to his. Green Arrow is a martials arts master as well.

Nightwing should be in the same tier as batman, he could be better at this point,not in mastering forms but in a one on one fight H2H(yes its debatable)

He was younger than bruce when he started,he had acrobatic training as a child,he was trained by the best of the best,he has grown into an adult in the very pages of the comics over 40 years(real life hehe),no character from any universe has his experience and training,without coming from nowhere,its easy to make a new character and say hey he is one of the best or even an adult in the comics,by showing Dick get older we have to beleive so are the adults he grew up with, batman is starting to give hints at him being better

just my opinon, i dont hold to any of the tiers or systems that created them,but Nightwing is one of the best

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 01:47 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by starlock
Nightwing should be in the same tier as batman, he could be better at this point,not in mastering forms but in a one on one fight H2H(yes its debatable)

He was younger than bruce when he started,he had acrobatic training as a child,he was trained by the best of the best,he has grown into an adult in the very pages of the comics over 40 years(real life hehe),no character from any universe has his experience and training,without coming from nowhere,its easy to make a new character and say hey he is one of the best or even an adult in the comics,by showing Dick get older we have to beleive so are the adults he grew up with, batman is starting to give hints at him being better

just my opinon, i dont hold to any of the tiers or systems that created them,but Nightwing is one of the best
Last time he ran into Bruce, he couldn't land a hit and Bruce ran the show. But then again, that happens to most any Martial Artist once Bruce gets serious.

I gotta agree with everything Wally said a couple posts up however.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 01:51 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

It puts him on Wolverine's level,Isn't that top-tier?

how does that put him on wolverines level?

Cable didn't take a hit either and theses were the best warriors in the world.

hand ninjas are the best ninjas and assassins in the world. What cable fought was in no way superior to what wolverine has done loads of times.

Hell a Cable with no powers who was being torn apart from the inside out was able to block a kick from deadpool and then in 2 moves put him out of the fight for awhile,then when DP came back,Cable caught his kick and threw him 50 feet long and two stories high.

thats not skill that has to do with his powers........

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 01:57 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

If Nightwing gets bumped up so should Red Hood......they're showings together portay them as equals or Todd as superior.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 01:58 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by starlock

no one has his experience or training? wolverines experience and training>>>>>>>night wing

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 01:59 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by capt it up
how does that put him on wolverines level?

hand ninjas are the best ninjas and assassins in the world. What cable fought was in no way superior to what wolverine has done loads of times.

thats not skill that has to do with his powers........

I listed some accomplishments....and you listed some that tied them,so they are on the same level.

Maybe in title,but as you so often tell me words aren't important.......

No,he was a weak,feeble person by this stage with NO powers,all skill from a dying man who's muscles were breaking down.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 02:07 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

I listed some accomplishments....and you listed some that tied them,so they are on the same level.

Maybe in title,but as you so often tell me words aren't important.......

No,he was a weak,feeble person by this stage with NO powers,all skill from a dying man who's muscles were breaking down.

yes I matched them, but those are hardly what makes wolverine a top tier fighter.

ya I do and the guys cable beat were hardly the best fighters either.

so he through dead pool 50 feet with skill? Come on even you know that BS.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 02:11 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Being able to beat uber-high fighting machines,have perfect aim and stalemate Wolverine don't make you Top-tier?

They we're stated as the best.....Cable has a history of stalemating the best if you catch my drift...

It is.Still a showing though,and one that isn't that unbelievable considering who cable is and who he was fighting.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 02:16 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Being able to beat uber-high fighting machines,have perfect aim and stalemate Wolverine don't make you Top-tier?

They we're stated as the best.....Cable has a history of stalemating the best if you catch my drift...

It is.Still a showing though,and one that isn't that unbelievable considering who cable is and who he was fighting.

again stated as the best mean nothing. Hand ninja are stated as the best ninjas and assassins in the world. That feats not impressive.

again beat DP is not that impressive the guy an idiot all the time. He not a good judge of abilities.

your feats are good, but that not gunna make him top tier it his over all feats. he may have them I still reading over his character.

stalmating wolverine does not make him wolverines level. One time feats don't make a character.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Apr 10th, 2007 at 02:24 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 02:21 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

He's Stalemated him several times before,and held his own against Wolverine and Bishop at the same time.When You stalemate someone who has nearly all physical advantages over you then odds are your atleast as skilled.

Deadpool is being taken into account because he has Superhuman strength,so if Dp does his hardest kick and Cable redirects the momentum then it's not that rediculous....

Overall he is in it.Experience allowed him to outmanouver Xmaan,he's fought Apocalypse across time and space without dying....he is overall a top-tier,finish reading his comics and you'll see...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 02:27 PM
Deadline

So you're not being a fanboy now capt?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 02:30 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

He's Stalemated him several times before,and held his own against Wolverine and Bishop at the same time.When You stalemate someone who has nearly all physical advantages over you then odds are your atleast as skilled.

Deadpool is being taken into account because he has Superhuman strength,so if Dp does his hardest kick and Cable redirects the momentum then it's not that rediculous....

Overall he is in it.Experience allowed him to outmanouver Xmaan,he's fought Apocalypse across time and space without dying....he is overall a top-tier,finish reading his comics and you'll see...

yes and cable was using his powers in many of those fights. Actually all cable did was run away and bishop made a fool of him self would bnot call that stalemating.

deadpool superhuman strength is under wolverines so thats not really that impressive seeing how storng cable is.........

outmanouver x-men? The kid was a freaking amuater he was not some uber fighter. I will finish reading them as asoon as possiable

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 02:30 PM