KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolverine

Wolverine
Started by: Soljer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 52 53 [54] 55 56 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ankur29
He's amped significantly :

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

see him toss these cars

You KNOW this comic book came out WELL after I wrote that response. erm

But yeah, he's actually being written doing things with those accredited amps, makes it much more clear.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 12:09 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah that just clearly confirms it now as before it was fairly vague.

Shame on Battlehammer for wasting everyones time trying to argue. Shame..shame...shame

Last edited by -K-M- on Feb 18th, 2011 at 02:11 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:03 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by -K-M-
Shame on Battlehammer for wasting everyones time trying to argue. Shame..shame...shame

shame on everyone who tried to argue otherwise

funny how it was apparent to a lot of people he was amped

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 10:42 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Heh, so the debate finally over? Yay.

Bh was just defending his boy. He acknowledged the amp a while back.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 18th, 2011 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 09:39 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

how did wolverine get the title of the most dangerous mutant alive??i bet magneto or legion is way more dangerous than him..

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 03:18 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

it is Dangerous as Deadly due to his ability to stalk and assassinate just about anyone on earth..

that doesnt mean a guy with the power of a Nuke or finger on a button isnt more dangerous, some ppl take it to far due to their hate

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 03:56 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by Slaanesh
how did wolverine get the title of the most dangerous mutant alive??i bet magneto or legion is way more dangerous than him..
laughing now thats definitely not a title wolverine deserves

when i was growing up i always saw wolverine as a stupid character (sorry wolverine fans laughing )

they've built up his reputation as a great fighter
but without a HF he would suck BAWLZ

really i just realised i hate that power... HF what a load of shyt ability
laughing

a guy can getting his azz whooped days on end isn't cool at all

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 02:43 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i cant believe i just started reading from the 1st page and saw all the haters who know nothing of logan's history trash talking him and trolling for a response from wolvie fans...

i also cant believe battlehammer was defending Loeb writing...

also i really hate Logan's lack of continuity in the last ten years..

i just realize Logan shouldnt be likely to be possessed by demons but it has happen at least twice now.. aside from that his will alone should have kept him from turning on his team as a vamp and breaking the vamp control

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:39 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by King Castle
also i really hate Logan's lack of continuity in the last ten years..

i just realize Logan shouldnt be likely to be possessed by demons but it has happen at least twice now.. aside from that his will alone should have kept him from turning on his team as a vamp and breaking the vamp control

roll eyes (sarcastic)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
eek!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:00 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont try that BS with me.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:11 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

they should rename wolverine

rope-a-dope

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 07:13 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

go troll somewhere else like the MVF, here it wont work so well no one will op to leave like RJ.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 07:37 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 07:34 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by King Castle
go troll somewhere else like the MVF, here it wont work so well no one will op to leave like RJ.
troll?

do you even know what rope -a- dope means?
edit
funny how i took you off my block list to see what you were saying in MVF erm
now back you go lame...

and FYI look up what shyt means before you call people trolls

Last edited by 0mega Spawn on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 07:46 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 09:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That'd be the 3rd time this year.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 09:32 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Really?

but it be the 2nd time for Wolverine attempting to kill her.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 02:28 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He's exaggerating.

Not a big fan of Acuna's art.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 03:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Guedes is back, good.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wolverine #11 - first appearance of Aaron's Daken. Curious what his take on the character will be.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 01:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I was actually thrilled to see him. So far those guys plan to put Logan down was really lame. Took them decades to hire a bunch of z-list mutant mercenaries? confused

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 03:00 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
I was actually thrilled to see him. So far those guys plan to put Logan down was really lame. Took them decades to hire a bunch of z-list mutant mercenaries? confused

I don't think they are mutants. More like mutates. Almost every single mutant is on Utopia... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: including their villains, which now backfires on them erm God, Cyclops is retarded sometimes.

I don't understand the idea of creating Mongrels team either. Much, and I mean MUCH better z-listers are being used in The Best There Is series.

Gunhawk looks interesting though. Didn't even know Marvel had western comics stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 03:18 PM