KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolverine

Wolverine
Started by: Soljer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine and the X-Men will be drawn by Bachalo sick

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 12:06 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

does anyone know who logan will actually lead for his x team?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 02:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

There's this teaser:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...esis_super.jpeg

But we don't know if it is accurate or purposely misleading. Kitty, Colossus and Rogue seem likely to side with Logan though.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 01:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

And.. Emma?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 12:13 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Emma? Not likely at all. But I guess Marvel wants to surprise us with something like this. Remember what Namor told her recently. Maybe she'll break up with Cyke because of that.

Storm doesn't condone Wolverine's actions. X-23 will probably want to stay with Gambit. Iceman is a Spiderman-esque pussy, no place for him on Logan's team. Psylocke feels remorse about X-Force (though I'd be surprised if she really joined Scott's team). Mags bows to Summers.

Charlie not being able to decide is ridiculous. We all know who he is a fanboy of:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 02:29 PM
SamZED

lol^ Is that Logan or Harvey Birdman? laughing out loud

Anybody's gonna read "Decoy"? Ive seen the preview and Logan's inner monologue made me wanna sick His inner monologues are never that cheesy. But the last part about finding a stupid, crazy decoy made me lol. Only hope that Wade does it for the money like he used to when he was a badass merc, instead of doing it all for free out of fanboyish reasons...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 06:38 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I wonder if the similarity was intended.

Haha, good find! What else you expected from a book shared with Deadpool? Art is hilarious.

Wade doesn't have a choice, Warren and Logan own him.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 03:19 PM
SamZED

Heh Yeah. Not really a fan of the art but its ok for this kind of book.

But he's a freelancer. Also chronologially Decoy takes place before the UX-force (if its canon at all)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 05:32 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, story and art both meant not to be taken seriously stick out tongue

How do you know it takes place before Remender's run?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 02:39 PM
SamZED

Im guessing. The book itself was made few months ago. But it wasnt for sale only download.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 06:23 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

UXF #1 got released almost a year ago, if I'm not mistaken... stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 06:32 PM
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
UXF #1 got released almost a year ago, if I'm not mistaken... stick out tongue
Really? Damn how time flies...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 06:54 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

In October, I believe. Yes, it does, I'm shocked myself.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 07:24 PM
SamZED

Just read Decoy.. No point and no sense but good for laughs.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's what I expected after checking out the preview, thanks. Will read it anyway, but info is always appreciated.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:49 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So i see Jason Aaron is finishing up doing Wolverine.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 03:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

JASON AARON WRAPS UP HIS "WOLVERINE" RUN with Wolverine #300

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=35940

Aaron said he's leaving in part because of his busy schedule, but also because "2012 is a period of transition for me," with "Punisher MAX" and "Scalped" also ending

looks like if you want Aaron as a writer and anything to do with Wolverine stick with Wolverine and the X-Men.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

*sigh*

According to the April solicits, Cullen Bunn (yuck) is taking over writing duties on Wolverine after Aaron finishes his last run.. I guess on the bright side at least it's not Loeb, but still I was hoping it would be Brian Wood after Marvel pulled him into the fold.

(please log in to view the image)

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 04:31 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Loeb would have made Wolverine knock Hulk out with his fists, and slice Surfer in half.

If you're a Wolverine fan, you want Loeb

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:46 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Shockingly Loeberine is uniquely immune to the Loeb Force amp. Falling off the Empire State building apparently can kill Loeberine.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 07:03 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote