KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

new post

dont mean to reck it but lizzie you may cry

That weekend everyone got up early for the first quiddich mach of the season Harry was pacing the change rooms Ron was chewing his nails and everyone was down right nerves before the game lizzie came in to the rooms as did hermonie. “Be careful this is for luck” she kissed Simon on the cheek “and this is for love” she kissed him on the lips” then walked out blushing.
“ok team first game of the season its going to be a hard one Simon I want you to be holding back near Ron to get the ball of him and to race down the line Ginny Sam you work as a team to get it threw ok lets go” the team grabbed there brooms and walked out.

As they stepped on to the pitch the sun hurt there eyes as Harry shock the other captains hand he saw who was the slytheren beater it was Nathan lovegood everyone got on there brooms and set off Ginny got the qufale and passed to Sam who passed back and then the ball was stolen by another player the ball was then thrown at Ron who saved and passed to Simon.

Simon dived and flew low almost touching the ground then about 10 meters before the post pulled up flying behind the post flying upside down throwing it and scoring.

The game passed another half hour score almost even before Harry saw the snitch as soon as he saw it he went after it catching it and winning the game but just as he got the ball Nathan lovegood hit a bluger at Ginny who dogged it but then it went flying in to Simon on his right side Simon fell to the ground breaking his legs as he lay there he saw blurred shapes before he fell uncontested

Simon lay in the hospital wing in a comer with everyone standing around him and lizzie sitting next to him her head on his chest crying “its not fair he didn’t deserve it its not fair” she cryed even harded hugging his motionless body Ginny moved over near her to confect her but when she put her arm around lizzie she shrugged it off “get away from me this is all your fault if you hadn’t moved Simon would be fine. Ginny ran off and Harry followed lizzie looked at ron and hermonie “can I be alone for a while” they nodded and left

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 11:51 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

thts sad....i actually did cry.........awwwwww.....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 08:07 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

aw..that was sad. But really good.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 07:58 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

yeh i needed to hurt someone and what better person than myself

that dont realy make sence

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:33 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

thinking of next post

probly have it done by end of week

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 10:24 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

HURRY

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 11:20 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

sorry to keep people waiting but i finaly have the new post

enjoy

Lizzie laid her head on Simon’s chest and started crying again till she cried herself to sleep
She was woken the next morning by the doctors come to check on Simon “you better go to breakfast my dear” she nodded kissed Simon on the lips and spoke in his ear I will be back at lunch and left. At break fast she sat allow and ate. As soon as lunch started she ran up to the hospital wing and leapt on Simon “did you miss me” at that moment Simons mouth smiled lizzie jumped up and ran to the doctors “he moved he moved” they all rushed out “well that’s great news he could be up again by the end of the week or could be longer it will take a while to find out” she ran to his bed a started playing with his hair like she use to when he was awake and kissed him on the cheek “get well soon I love you”.
Lizzie spend most of her time sitting in the hospital wing trying to work out the stone from the first task she had tried everything wetting it placing it in mud everything she could think off so she sat with books open looking for what it could be. After about 2 weeks Simon was still limited to smiling and mouth movement and lizzie was starting to cry more often her and Ginny were still fighting witch only made things worse and the time she spend away from the wing she left Simon a note in his hand incase he woke up.

one night about 10 lizzie snuck in to the wing and got in to bed with Simon and lay there till finally she rolled over and kissed him on the lips and to her surprise they kissed back she jumped back and looked at the be “hello to you to did we win why am I in the hospital wing” lizzie bust in to tears and leapt on Simon why crying “I missed you so much”

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 12:33 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

aaw! very cute.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 07:51 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awww............u finally woke up....big grin laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 08:40 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

i knew u would like it

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 07:33 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lmao.....ya i did, but post asap, and then i will, lol

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 07:58 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

thats just being mean

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 01:55 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

no its not
tee hee

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 01:58 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

new post
its taken a while to work out what to write sorry

the next morning Simon and lizzie walked down to the great hall hand in hand when they got down there Ginny jumped on Simon and hugged him “im so glad your ok” Simon got up and saw lizzie walking away Simon looked at Ginny and ran after lizzie “why did you run away like that” lizzie looked at Simon “it was her fault you went to the hospital wing how can you for give her like that” Simon shook his head “how can you blame her it wasn’t her fault” lizzie gave a half smile and Simon gave her a small kiss on the forehead “I got to run I’ll see you later” lizzie sat with Ginny at breakfast to try and fix things when she got a owl

Lizzie

At 9; 00 sneak out and meet me at the tree were we first kissed wear something warm and bring the stone

Simon

That night Lizzie saw Simon standing by the lake with a broom and a bag he hugged her “why did you want me to come out” “I think we can try and work out the stone together care for a ride” Lizzie smiled and got on the broom.

Simon flew threw the air to the caves past hogesmade now that the war was over many of the enchantments on the castle were taken away when they landed Simon lead lizzie in to the cave and put his bag on the ground and took out a blow up mattes blanket and his stone as he saw lizzie shivering as he blew up the mattes so he too the blanket placed it over himself walked over to her wrapped his arms around her and sat down. Then slipping his hand out to pick up the stone placed Lizzies hands on it and placed his hands on hers and then the stone started to grow hot as words came to life on it.

Only great power will allow the passing of the next task.
And the greatest power is love
The power of 2 is the strongest
And only proof of that power will allow you to triumph

Lizzie wriggled in the blanket and placed Simons hands on her stomach and kissed him he just smiled “what would you have don’t if I didn’t wake up” a tear came in to her eye “I would wait till the end of time for you to wake up” Simon wiped her tears and held her tight and kissed her on the cheek “I don’t want any thing ever to happen to you I want you to stay by my side till the end off time” lizzie started to cry again but this time the tears were of joy “lizzie I want to be with you always threw the good and the bad I want to lay with you and hold you tight to protect you” lizzie started to grip Simon really tightly “lizzie will you give me you hand in marriage” lizzies eyes burst in to tears.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 09:51 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OMG, THAT WAS AMAZING

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 08:47 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

aw!! That was sooooo good!! Deffinitely worth the wait. smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 09:02 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

i know wasnt it great

now all i need to know is an awnser

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 11:35 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 05:05 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

i love it when u blush coz i know it mean your thinking off me

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 12:41 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwwww......embarrasment

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 03:01 PM