KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?

What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?
This poll is closed.
She'll do great 8 40.00%
Meh, she'll be alright 4 20.00%
She'll do a horrible job 2 10.00%
Not sure 6 30.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
I doubt it. If anything, the Flash should have a spin-off show or the Green Arrow for that matter. I wouldn't even mind if Aquaman got a spin-off if they could make him less of a pu$$y.

Its been long rumored that LV will be spun off.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 07:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I doubt it. If anything, the Flash should have a spin-off show or the Green Arrow for that matter. I wouldn't even mind if Aquaman got a spin-off if they could make him less of a pu$$y.

seriously. Though, I should say that Aquaman already got a spin off though it wasn't picked up. The dude who played green arrow played him. If anything though, I want an aquaman or flash spin off. If its super girl that gets a spin off, I will lose it.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 11:11 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know about the dropped Aquaman series & I'm actually glad it wasn't picked up, the guy who plays Green Arrow looks nothing like Aquaman, they should've kept Alan Ritchson who portrayed Aquaman on Smallville. If they can make him a badass hero with a totally new costume, I'll definitely begin to respect Aquaman more.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 12:56 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Well I still hate that Kara will be present at this point in Clark's life and that she'll be able to do things he cant. Oh well, at least shes got a nice set of knockers... erm

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:15 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop complaining, this is a great change.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 05:11 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

I dont think she is very hot at all......Kinda weird looking, but hot body

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 12:31 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Re: What do you think of Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl?

I think that Laura is hot & will do great as the REAL Supergirl. And I'm hoping she'll teach Clark how to fly like many have stated.
She's hot.........Isn't that all that really matters? stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 12:56 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

I am personally hoping that we get a Powergirl appearance out of Supergirl. I mean c'mon, what comic book/smallville geek (w/o a vagina) isn't hoping for one?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 01:57 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would love to see Power Girl because she has huge breasts but I doubt it will happen, unfortunately.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 02:56 AM
Amazon

She wasn't really in the first episode very much to really say. I just hope she doesn't suck ass.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 03:48 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It looks like she's going to be portraying a very vicious Kara, she looks like she's going to do fine.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:21 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

In the little tid bit during the credits she called Clark "Clark" which makes me mad. Because in the comics she had a hard time remembering to call him Clark and always calls him Kal, in public and when they're talking alone.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 05:20 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's minor stupid complaints like this that make me mad.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:22 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I completely agree with Kal on this, I know this is set in a different universe of whatever from the main DCU but damn can't they stick with things like that, that just make since.

I mean Kara would've always known him as Kal untill now. At the very least it should take her some getting use to, to start going with Clark.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 01:44 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

^Thanks.

Dude, it's a forum. We're supposed to talk about things like this. AND DISCUSS THEM.

Now I'm no doctor but for you I recommend getting off your computer and finding the nearest corner to sit in until you realize the point of a forum.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:16 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I would love to see Power Girl because she has huge breasts but I doubt it will happen, unfortunately.
You have impeccable taste. Good call.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:19 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, yes, I like huge breasts & Power Girl fits that description.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:42 PM
wuTa

(please log in to view the image)

And it appears Power Girl stole Kara undies, and its turning her on, yet you will hear no complaints from me

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 04:18 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphiremouse

flash has been already done and it flopped.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:44 PM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

What? On Smallville? I don't think it flopped, the character was very interesting.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:00 PM