KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
That is the gayest thing I ever heard. And not the good butt-****ing gay either.
Sorry. Worked in Static Shock! embarrasment

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 03:49 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hahaha... static shock...

Peter can just absorb as many powers as possible and go back it time to let his past self absorb his future self powers hahah

or have Sylar take hiros powers and go back in time and have his past self eat his future selfs brain!! AHHH

*Dont try this at home*

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 06:49 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Mairuzu
hahaha... static shock...

Peter can just absorb as many powers as possible and go back it time to let his past self absorb his future self powers hahah

or have Sylar take hiros powers and go back in time and have his past self eat his future selfs brain!! AHHH

*Dont try this at home*

Whoa my head is getting foggy an...................

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 08:33 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Entity
I'd like to see an episode later on down the line where a fully developed and controlled Peter comes from the future and saves everything from utter destruction and then only walk up to present Peter and tell him he has power beyond all of their imaginations and just not to let the powers darkness over take him. Then present Peter could say "I won't". Then future Peter could just simply say with a grin, "I know" and leaves.
Originally posted by Bardock42
That is the gayest thing THAT I HAVE ever heard.
Indeed it is.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 08:58 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Pretty sure thats what he intended it to be.. i could be wrong. No one is that lame o_o except for static shock writers lol

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 09:09 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Powers Peter doesn't know about!

OK lets come up with a complete list of powers Peter has.
Including, ones he's well aware of, ones he knows about but not really skilled in them yet, ones he only vaguely even knows he has and ones he has no idea about.

Perhaps even some he may have that even we aren't aware of?

OK so we know he's got and is becoming very skilled with,

Flying
Invisibility
Healing, if you can really be skilled at that. lol
Telekinesis
Electricity

Any more you'd consider hims already pretty good with?

Alright then how about the ones he's just started getting control over?

Intangibility
Telepathy
Radiation
Future painting

Which ones would you say he has an idea about having?

Space Time Teleportation
Clairvoyant Visions
Dream Travel, for lack of a better word.
Super strenght

Now what do you think he doesn't even know he has?
If he even has them!

Alchemy
Technopathy
Finding People
Healing Others, His parents were close to Linderman, its very conceivable to think he'd met him at some point in his life!
Mental Manipulation, The Haitian's ability

and there's the other abilities of Sylar's which I don't think he's replicated.

Cryokinesis
Eidetic memory
Liquefaction
Enhanced hearing
???

So what else do you think Peter can do?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 08:20 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

i am afraid that in the future they willl kill peter or maybe depower him saying he has absorbed too many powers , and use the example of if a sponge absorbed too much water it can't hold it all in !

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 09:28 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

i hope so. he's gettin real stupid. what id actually love to see is peter meet with more sponges. claude said there were more like him

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:39 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

they could have a bad guy sponge who teams up with Sylar

but they'll have a Megatron-Starscream relationship where they don't trust each other and are only cooperating because they're evenly matched(and are both evil)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:58 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

well an evil sponge wouldt be evenly matched. he'd overpower sylar as soon as he met him. duh. he'd have sylars original power which would give him control over sylars already stolen powers, which equals sylar dying. but an evil sponge would be tight, i seriously hope sylar remains the main baddie

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:27 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

what, exactly, was in the pills the company gave him?

they made him frickin retarded

if not the pills then his brain didn't full heal

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:34 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I want a power. The ability to jump deminsions, so I can give Peter my message for V3 to perfect the show.

"Quit being a fuc*tard. Save the world!"

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:33 PM
stickman618

lol

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:17 AM
ankur29
ankur

does peter have all of sylar's stolen abilities?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 07:00 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

ya. cept for the new ones. he hasnt met him since he got the illsusion power

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:06 AM
Prime#

What about Super-Hearing?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 05:24 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Peter could have alot of powers he has not demonstrated yet

Midas touch
Super hearing
cold control-cryo-whatever
nullification
memory theft
technopath
matter liquidation?
detection
more?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:06 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by chickenlover98
i hope so. he's gettin real stupid. what id actually love to see is peter meet with more sponges. claude said there were more like him
you needs a sig!

and he didnt specifically say theres more like him, he just said "Oh, one of those" would be awesome if there were evil face

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 10:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Peter possibly has all of Sylar's powers, but as Sylar hasn't demonstrating much of them in front of Peter, he likely doesn't know he has them. I like it better that way...

As for mental manipulation (the Haitian's ability), I don't think it is possible for him to absorb it as his power shuts down when the Haitian is around and couldn't absorb or access anything...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea, probably not

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:45 AM