KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Takezo Kensei

Takezo Kensei
Started by: DARKLORDCAEDUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bashing attacks a person. I attacked a person's viewpoint.

Reported for improper use of the English langua- oh wait! The moderators applaud improper use of the English language, they don't punish it! Damn!

As for your [moronic] reply, it's not about whether Adam would care about it or not, it simply wouldn't work legally. Adam is still a legal citizen, his name would not be the one he was born with centuries before.

Also, attempting to counter something that undermines your stance is in no way supporting it. Try again.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:07 PM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nmensfinest

Reported for improper use of the English langua- oh wait! The moderators applaud improper use of the English language, they don't punish it! Damn!

As for your [moronic] reply, it's not about whether Adam would care about it or not, it simply wouldn't work legally. Adam is still a legal citizen, his name would not be the one he was born with centuries before.

Also, attempting to counter something that undermines your stance is in no way supporting it. Try again.
Oh sorgo, I'm not even going to bother with you. Your pathetic existence does nothing but bemuse me.

As for improper use of the English language, how about your multiple transgressions? "This gets perpetually amusing"? You have no place lecturing anyone about language.

You're not even hiding yourself, you know. Probable cause is all they need to ban you.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:37 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Originally posted by nmensfinest

Oh really?

quote:

As for your [moronic]...

Oh wait! Reported.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 08:20 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Tsk tsk...

My vote is that his name is Adam Monroe and always has been.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 08:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Putte

Originally posted by Entity
You do realize Takezo is obviously still working with the company?

Think about it.

They let like live instead of just decapitating him.
They stuck him in a room with an open vent right next to Peter.
They were giving Peter pills that he could obviously fake taking instead of injecting the drugs into him to insure his powers stayed sedated.
They let them get to Nathan, when common sense would've had them keeping someone posted there in case that happened because Nathan is so important to Peter.

Everything points to Takezo and Bob working together.

But why then was Adam looking for Peter in his own way and Elle going around frying people Peter met in the U.K?

But I have to admit that the open vent is kinda stupid when they have a 400year old guy who's probably really good at screwing with peoples minds, next to the single most powerful person on the planet... Does not make much sense...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:45 AM
Darth Putte is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Putte a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Putte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Darth Putte
But why then was Adam looking for Peter in his own way and Elle going around frying people Peter met in the U.K?

Wasn't the U.K.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 11:27 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Putte

Originally posted by exanda kane
Wasn't the U.K.

Sorry about that, Great Britain? smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 01:32 PM
Darth Putte is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Putte a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Putte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Darth Putte
Sorry about that, Great Britain? smile

Even less. It was in Ireland.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 01:35 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Not to worry, he isn't from the US, he is forgiven smile.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 02:06 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Putte

hmph, and here I go, thinking Ireland was in GB... But Itīs close to each other on a map eh?!?! big grin

Back to topic maybe? smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 09:37 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

i dont think so. least i rly hope he isnt. he's too badass. the peter hiro faceoff should be good.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 04:45 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Alright, so Adam is up to something, first Peter asks him why they did just kill adam instead of locking him up, and adam replies "If only they could" (or something close to that)

And now hes saying that shotgun to the head would obviously kill him...

Sooo did he mean if only they could kill him as in they need him, or they dont know how? eh?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 04:32 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Alright, so Adam is up to something, first Peter asks him why they did just kill adam instead of locking him up, and adam replies "If only they could" (or something close to that)

And now hes saying that shotgun to the head would obviously kill him...

Sooo did he mean if only they could kill him as in they need him, or they dont know how? eh?

What if we find out they needed him for....

Linderman to be brought back
Issac to be brought back
DL to be brought back
Ted Sprauge(radioactive man)
well you get the picture, hey the company could have been using him to stay young?

With all the info the company had on the heroes, anybody could have been saved and been locked up, it could make for some interesting future developments

Btw a shotgun to the head will take out a regenerator.....yet claires blood brang her father back from a bullet to the head?
So if adam was killed by a shotgun to the head....would claires blood bring him back?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:01 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I think its because his head was still intact, but if I shotgun blew the head clean off, then that would be the end.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:06 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by AstroFan
I think its because his head was still intact, but if I shotgun blew the head clean off, then that would be the end.

I guess i could see the head totaly blown off being the end of them....but would claires blood bring him back?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:11 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I dont think so, I think it has to do with the brain maybe. No head means no brain which means no regeneration.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:13 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

all they gotta do is cover the skull with adamantium big grin (pardon my spelling if its wrong)

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

So one theory could be , that a regenerators blood will not bring back a person who had there head totaly blown off, but it will regenerate a partial head(one with a bullet thru it)

I could see it stopping the regenerator from regenerating his own head(as seen by the glass in peter and the stick with claire, and peter saying shoot me in the spot)

But i would think that a regenerators blood would be able to bring back a full head, just a guess

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:55 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

all too confusing..

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 09:14 PM
Jimmy Buggs

Kensei wants to let the shanti virus out so it will wipe out the humans who are killing the earth. Pretty obvious.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:46 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote