KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Takezo Kensei

Takezo Kensei
Started by: DARKLORDCAEDUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

This is why time travel is complicated.. i believe if he kills hiro as a child, it would mess things up.. he made kensai realize who he was therefore he needed him to live?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 08:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

IMO they're using the grandfather paradox theory of time travel: anything you do in the past will cause the future instead of changing it.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 05:11 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
IMO they're using the grandfather paradox theory of time travel: anything you do in the past will cause the future instead of changing it.
Well I personally believe it'd almost have to work that way.

Otherwise you create an infinite loop in time.

ex. I go back in time and stop the Holocaust! Only then the holocaust didn't happen and I'm probably never even born due to the vast change in events. Assuming however that I was still to be born I would never go back and stop the Holocaust this time because it never happened and I'd know nothing of it. At least not that it needed to be stopped.

Thus time resets to the original time line only to bring me back to change things again. And so on in the infinite loop.

At least that's my theory.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 02:51 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Entity
Well I personally believe it'd almost have to work that way.

Otherwise you create an infinite loop in time.

ex. I go back in time and stop the Holocaust! Only then the holocaust didn't happen and I'm probably never even born due to the vast change in events. Assuming however that I was still to be born I would never go back and stop the Holocaust this time because it never happened and I'd know nothing of it. At least not that it needed to be stopped.

Thus time resets to the original time line only to bring me back to change things again. And so on in the infinite loop.

At least that's my theory.
Well I agree that that theory of time travel is the only viable one, but the entire premise of the show Journeyman is pointless if they use that one.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 11:58 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

i see it that whatever hiro does in the past he has already done. therefore he already did the things in the past before he did them. also mhe still hasnt fought the dinosaur

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:06 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by chickenlover98
i see it that whatever hiro does in the past he has already done. therefore he already did the things in the past before he did them. also mhe still hasnt fought the dinosaur
The picture was realized in the museum after he stole the fake Kensei sword. He ran into a dinosaur model.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 06:19 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Back to takezo... he was saying how they couldnt kill him so they just locked him up... THey couldnt just stick a knife in his head?

Or has his powers gotten even more powerful?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:14 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Back to takezo... he was saying how they couldnt kill him so they just locked him up... THey couldnt just stick a knife in his head?

Or has his powers gotten even more powerful?

Well we know peter,claire possibly mrs petrelli and nathan know of the spot....maybe shuresh i guess

Maybe the company does not know of it?

I dont trust the company or adam, so i wont take any of their words to be true, as far as i am concerned they are both willing to do whatever they need to to accomplish thier goals

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:43 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hmm, seems fishy

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 06:46 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

You do realize Takezo is obviously still working with the company?

Think about it.

They let like live instead of just decapitating him.
They stuck him in a room with an open vent right next to Peter.
They were giving Peter pills that he could obviously fake taking instead of injecting the drugs into him to insure his powers stayed sedated.
They let them get to Nathan, when common sense would've had them keeping someone posted there in case that happened because Nathan is so important to Peter.

Everything points to Takezo and Bob working together.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 12:09 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You do realize Takezo is obviously still working with the company?
Obviously? No. Possibly? Absolutely.

I think not though.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:44 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Obviously? No. Possibly? Absolutely.

I think not though.
Well you may very well be right but I seriously don't think so.

Can you otherwise explain my points in my previous post?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 01:54 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I wonder if Adam Monroe is his real name?

He said Takezo Kensei was one he used when he came to japan for his get rich plan. I just wonder if Adam was his birth name.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 01:57 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The drugs were not "obviously fake." Peter thought they were real, and so they were.

And who knows about your other points. We'll see.

And I do think Adam Monroe is his real name.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 06:01 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I didn't say the drugs were fake. I said they intentionally gave them to him as pills he could fake taking!
When they could have just gave him injections to ensure his powers stayed neutral!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 11:57 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I didn't say the drugs were fake. I said they intentionally gave them to him as pills he could fake taking!
When they could have just gave him injections to ensure his powers stayed neutral!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:42 AM
stickman618

what about the bomb?
they changed that didn't they?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:06 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
And I do think Adam Monroe is his real name.

Any real reason for having that [moronic] view? Man's 400 years old, if that truly was his born name, there would be major legal problems, no?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 11:13 AM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by stickman618
what about the bomb?
they changed that didn't they?

Well, they could use two different ways of looking at time travel. Also, when they changed the bomb thing they knew what happened originally. The knowledge about Takezo Kensei just comes from legends...so Hiro might have very well been part of it all along.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by nmensfinest
Any real reason for having that [moronic] view? Man's 400 years old, if that truly was his born name, there would be major legal problems, no?
Reported for bashing.

Do you think someone who has lived for 400 years and basically lives outside the law would care about legal complications?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 06:57 PM