KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
"alright moving out, see you when we land" jacen said before cutting communications and ordering his ships into hyperspace ~we can cut out the travel time~

*so... where are we going?*

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 9th, 2008 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:35 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

the avenger turned back towards hoth. the malta followed suit. "preparing for jump back to hoth. sorry we were late." gren turned to his engine office. "prepare the ship for hyperspace. we're returning to hoth." the malta entered hyperspace while the avenger waited for their allies to leave before it to entered hyperspace. the avenger launched its tugs to carry the dementor ((or whatever jedi reapers ship is called.)) the tugs pulled it over to the avenger. they pulled it into hyperspace and the avenger followed.

Last edited by Unbias3d on Mar 9th, 2008 at 05:57 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:50 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Twelve hours later five ships flickered into existance above the Ice world of Hoth. The Dark Blade immediately contacted the garrison commander. "Are the repair facilities up and running yet?"

"Yes, Admiral."

The Deaths Shadow dropped out of hyperspace behind the other ships and began a slow tumble that was headed for the asteroid belt surrounding the system. "Tractor beams. Lock them all on the Deaths Shadow."

The Dark Blade shuddered as the grip on the Star Destroyer pulled them towards the asteroids. "Engines full reverse."

The Interdictor Star Destroyer Constrainer aided the stricken ISD by projecting a curve variance in a planetary gravity well.

The Shadow began to curve around but did not slow.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Mar 9th, 2008 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:06 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

the avenger sent out all 6 of its tractor beams. followed by 4 tugs to pull the ship back. the isd slowed but did not stop. the tugs got close and activated their tractor beams. they began to pull the ship back to hoth.
" grand admiral vassisk. do you mind sending us a copy of the holonet news?"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:13 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
*so... where are we going?*
~mandalore~ jacen, his fleet and the renegades of justice broke out of hyperspace above Mandalore "welcome to Mandalore take home some souvenirs—a slab of uj cake and a smack in the mouth," jacen joked as he saw a bunch of shuttles head planet-side from his fleet

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:26 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Vassisk here. We will organize that once we have the Deaths Shadow in the repair facility." The Dark Blade entered the atmosphere and led the ships to a staging area which at first appeared to be a masive pit large enough to hold six Destroyers in triangular formation. The Dark Blade decended into the pit followed by the Constrainer and the now underpower Detester. "Please land."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:27 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(My char is out of synk a little.. ok a lot. Sorry about stupid moves and idiotic posts)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:32 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

~mandalore~ jacen, his fleet and the renegades of justice broke out of hyperspace above Mandalore "welcome to Mandalore take home some souvenirs—a slab of uj cake and a smack in the mouth," jacen joked as he saw a bunch of shuttles head planet-side from his fleet

Valerian laughed at the joke.
"Of course we will. Never been to Mandalore before. A lot of history here, right?
Commander, tell the fleet to head down. Follow the lead of the Reaver.
"Admiral, let's talk about our next move once we're down."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:39 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

the tugs slowly lowered the deaths shadow into landing position. they released it and flew back to the avenger. the malta landed in one of the spaces. the general and the ships captain, followed by ten of their elite stormtrooper body gaurds walked to the main building. they waited for the grand admiral to arrive.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:39 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

(I'm liking this big grin)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:50 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Wearing the white uniform of a Grand Admiral. Vassisk, accompanied by Admiral Marcell, Captain Juion and ten elite Stormtroopers approached the entrance to the base where the 'allys' were waiting. "Greetings. I am sorry for the circumstaces of our meeting but things got a little out of hand around Corellia." He offered a salute. "I'm Denzral Vassisk. This is Admiral Marcell and Captain Juion."

Each saluted.

"Welcome to the once famous Echo-base." Above the large megnetic blast doors sheared shut and the cold air faded and lights came up. "Please forgive the climate but.."

Several groups of techs and carts wheeled by.

"Please follow me."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:52 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"i am general gren jalos and this is captain del gona. we are honored to be in your presence." they both bowed and followed the admiral in. "our ships have been in combat for the past day or so and we have been in need of news. we have been searching for our allies since 14 hours ago. our troops are weary. we simply needed a base to keep them in while we searched for the remnants of the new empire. has your fleet made any contact with other remnants?" gren hoped for the admiral to answer yes but he doubted it highly.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:06 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Valerian laughed at the joke.
"Of course we will. Never been to Mandalore before. A lot of history here, right?
Commander, tell the fleet to head down. Follow the lead of the Reaver.
"Admiral, let's talk about our next move once we're down."
"yes indeed" jacen said holding on to his seat as the huge capital ship entered mandalore atmosphere and shoot a bit, but the moment passed and he saw the base and city not far from it. the fleet landed in the huge area that was selected for it's landing "a little unorthadox for a fleet i know, but this way my men can visit families more often, ofcourse i left my frigates and the keldabe up there though" jacen transmitted to Valerian as he walked to the ships landing ramp, which was going to be used for re-suppliying in a few minutes, with Corran and Juno, who was extremely kiddy, nervous and scared all at the same time.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:15 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"yes indeed" jacen said holding on to his seat as the huge capital ship entered mandalore atmosphere and shoot a bit, but the moment passed and he saw the base and city not far from it. the fleet landed in the huge area that was selected for it's landing "a little unorthadox for a fleet i know, but this way my men can visit families more often, ofcourse i left my frigates and the keldabe up there though" jacen transmitted to Valerian as he walked to the ships landing ramp, which was going to be used for re-suppliying in a few minutes, with Corran and Juno, who was extremely kiddy, nervous and scared all at the same time.

Valerian glances at the city. It was indeed very beautiful.
"Yes, of course, I can understand that." He responded, as the Flying Fortress landed on one of the plataforms, nearby the Reaver's plataform.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:20 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I'm afraid not. Unfortunately we have been without any contact with the Imperial remnants for sometime." They all walked into the command center. "The HoloNet News had been forwarded to you ships. Now more pressing matters, what is the exact complement of ships in your fleet?"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:28 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen, corran and juno took a speeder to meet valerian. once there he waited for the crew to exit

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:28 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Valerian used the speeder nearby, and told his second in command, Lasho Scott, to come with him. Finally, there he was, Admiral Jacen Xuan, accompanied by two others, awaiting for Valerian's arrival, standing in front a building.
"Greetings, Admiral. It's nice to meet you at last. This here is my second in command, Lasho Scott."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:32 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"nice to meet you to Valerian, and you to Lasho" jacen bowed slightly as did corran and juno noticed she should bow and did a sloppy bow that made he feel even more nervous. corran placed a hand on juno's shoulder and used the force to calm her "i'm Corran Zarick, and my padawan Juno Zend" corran introduced himself as they moved back to the speeder

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:40 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Valerian sensed Juno's nervousness.
"Greetings, Corran. I've noticed your apprentice still needs to learn to control her emotions. Working on that, aren't you? Good."
"Hello, I'm Lasho. Good to see you two."
"Now, to more pressing matters," said Valerian, turning his head into Xuan's direction. "Anything I should know about, Admiral? Our next move might as well be a clever one."

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 9th, 2008 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:46 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

be back later I've been twenty nine hours without sleep.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:51 PM