KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

A nurse pulled him up from the chair and laid him down on a stretcher. "Oh hush. You were being attended to but... strangely Jason dissapeared." She sighed and pushed him into one of the rooms. "Now take off your jacket as best you can without moving that bad arm, please."

Steph blinked and loosened her grip on the stems. "I'm sorry... I'm just a bit moody." She looked down at the stems in her hand, watching her blood drip down onto the floor. "Those sure are sharp...."

Kiki smiled up at him and ran her hand over his cheek. "I love you Vrix."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:26 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Kal removed his jacket and barely moved his left arm in the process. "Now when do I get my medications?" Kal asked the nurse. "Because removing my jacket woulda been a lot easier."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:31 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She raised a brow and carefully took her prongs to remove the bullet. "Not until we are done and you are ready to leave." She set the prongs down beside him and stuck an iv into his arm, dripping an anesthetic into his blood stream. She sat down and sighed softly, waiting for the drug to take effect. "Are you mortal?"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:35 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Tatsumi rubbed his eyes sheepishly as he walked down the street yawning. His attention was turned towards a car as it shot past him. "I would rather drive than walk." He said out loud as he continued to walk the streets roaming.
(I haven't Rped in so long. So i might be bad. stick out tongue)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:39 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Mortal? What kind of nurse asks that?" Kal frowned at the nurse. "Unless this is some kind of way to flirt with me... Then yes. I'm mortal." Suddenly Kal felt like he made a mistake. He was unsure about what could go wrong with him saying he was mortal. "Listen uh... I think I'll check out now."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:42 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She rolled her eyes and stood up, picking up the prongs as she stepped closer. "I need to know because every now and then we get humans in here. If your not human then you could heal your bone and we wouldn't have to keep you or do surgery. You're not leaving. The bullet is still in and your bone is chipped. You said you were human so we have to keep you."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:48 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Wait wait wait," Kal stuttered. "What do you mean by human? Are you not human?" He grabbed onto his IV and prepared to rip it out.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:50 AM
DangerousBeauty

She growled and pinned his hand down to the table with amazing strength. "No I'm not. Now hold still." She reached for the bullet.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:23 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Drĉus sauntered into the infirmary, his eyes somewhat betraying the distracted nature of his mindset. The human upon the examining table looked uncomfortable, though he found it slightly amusing to hear the groans of complaint at his nurse not even being human.

"Not having trouble, are we? Need me to hold him down?"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:58 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"What the hell are you people? Creatures from outer space who work at a hospital?" Kal tried to pull his arm from her grip, but was unable too. "Listen.. Just let me go and I'll never tell the police about this place! Your secret is safe with me!"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:23 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

jacen grabbed zek's notepad and walked up the stairs out of the mourge. he shut and locked the door behind him. he walked to the infirmary where kal was. "sorry about my absense. i was kidnapped by some cop." he looked at the guy tammi was holding down." need any help?"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:27 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"How many people are there of you?" Kal tugged his hardest and slipped out of the nurses grip. He fell to the ground and found himself unable to move his legs. Kal shut his eyes tightly and changed into the police officer that had shot him. He started to use his arms to craw away.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:30 PM
oneinamillion

Stops walking and realizes she walked way to far she turns around and starts walkining back to the hospital

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:58 PM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

jacen tackled him. "so youre a shifter hu." he turned to tammi." whats going on?"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:26 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

thats not tammi learn to read posts properly please.))

The nurse rolled her eyes and pushed Jacen off of Kall. "Stop it he's a patcient! Sir you need to calm down I'm only trying to help you we're not going to hurt you. We are the police, Sir. This is a legal hospital." She forced a smile and helped him back up. "Now lay down and hold still. You'll be out in no time." She looked up at Drĉus. "Thank you but I think I can handle him if he calms down. Will you et the anistesia ready in case he doesn't?"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:33 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

jacen walked back into the lobby. he started playing gmod on half life on his laptop. he wondered where tammi had gone.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:52 PM
DangerousBeauty

Tammi stuck her head out and called for Jacen. "Hey hun can you come help me get Alex hooked up to the monitors and an iv? I need some more hands in here."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:58 PM
Venir
Eh...?

Alexander smiled as she helped him into the room, and as he was hooked up to the monitors and such.

"Really, this isn't needed... There isn't much of a heartbeat to monitor." He flashed a brilliant white smile, and sniffed the air. "So you're human? Not afraid of working here, are you? That's good... Fear is the mind-killer."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 12:03 AM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She smiled faintly, a little diturbed by what he said. "Yeah... I've seen quite a bit. But I'm more then able to protect myself. The monitors are very sensitive. Kiki had them specialy built long ago." She sighed and looked around, wondering where her assistant was.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 12:10 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii nodded in agreement "they are" he nodded again just to stay on her good side "maybe i should wrap your hand up for now"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 01:47 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote