KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Akatsuki (Naruto) vs Genei Ryodan (HunterXHunter)

Akatsuki (Naruto) vs Genei Ryodan (HunterXHunter)
Started by: 654edrg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
And you somehow believes its an actual sun?

It killed an enemy with higher durability than every opponent in the Akatsuki side, so it doesn't need to be. I already pointed out which opponents wouldn't take it (many on which, ironically, you said would solo the Genei Ryodan). You're now rehearsing a different argument though, I've never said the Genei would win, I just mentioned the Heavy Hitters would be deal breakers.

We haven't seen (and at the current rate of the manga, we'll never see stick out tongue ) the upper levels of the Genei Ryodan most powerful members anyways.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 05:22 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Bentley
It killed an enemy with higher durability than every opponent in the Akatsuki side, so it doesn't need to be. I already pointed out which opponents wouldn't take it (many on which, ironically, you said would solo the Genei Ryodan). You're now rehearsing a different argument though, I've never said the Genei would win, I just mentioned the Heavy Hitters would be deal breakers.

We haven't seen (and at the current rate of the manga, we'll never see stick out tongue ) the upper levels of the Genei Ryodan most powerful members anyways.

What opponent was that?

Hidan is the only one that he might end.

Kakuzu needs to have all his hearts destroys for him to die.

Sasori can play dead since he can switch from puppets to puppets. Not only that, he has poison.

Deidara is always flying, unless he can fly himmself, he's not catching Deidara.

Itachi has Sussanno and Yata Mirror.

Kisame absorbs energies. The more energy you use against him the better he gets.

Tobi can play hide and go seek all day.

Obito would just BFR him.

Where as Obito at the begining of the 4 war arc would casually take on all the verse at once and wins while barely breakinga sweat.

Konan can't be touch unless you oil against her.

Pain, nuff said.

Nagato, nuff said.

No one in the HXH verse has showned any physical moves that would threaten the Akatsuki minus Hidan.

Again, the Akatsuki wins this pretty easily while sipping tea.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 03:02 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

What opponent was that?

So you don't actually know what these characters are capable of? Well, no point in continuing this discussion then thumb up

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 04:25 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Bentley
So you don't actually know what these characters are capable of? Well, no point in continuing this discussion then thumb up

Nice debating skills. The chimera Ant Queen whom I believe you're referring too was nothing special to the higher echelon of the Akatsuki when it comes to defense, speed, techniques, power and overall versatility.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 06:37 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Nice debating skills. The chimera Ant Queen whom I believe you're referring too was nothing special to the higher echelon of the Akatsuki when it comes to defense, speed, techniques, power and overall versatility.

It's leap and bounds about their physical durability, barring maybe fused-Kisame.

To be honest it's hard to take your argument seriously when you are hyping Konan to solo a team with her absolute lack of feats.

My mistake for bumping this thread in the first place I guess.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 07:48 PM