KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Akatsuki (Naruto) vs Genei Ryodan (HunterXHunter)

Akatsuki (Naruto) vs Genei Ryodan (HunterXHunter)
Started by: 654edrg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kykiokushin
An old Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
lol why are you generalising like that, do you not read the manga? I am not saying all Naruto characters I am saying Tobi can and has moved at light speed. If you read chapter 396 Tobi says to Zetsu your to slow then Zetsu says excuse me for not being able to move at the speed of light. Now it might not be exactly 186,000ms but whats the difference between light speed and instant travel. The feat you mentioned requires speed no where near that of light, Tobi is faster than any one in this thread.

Very well put! and you don't need to have chakra for a genjutsu to work. I assume he doesn't read the manga of naruto. and I think even tobi alone can defeat GR... wink

"If you have no control over your own actions then how can god blame you, and send you to hell for killing someone when you are simply living out your "fate" that he created for you."
-BackFire-

Old Post May 5th, 2008 01:05 PM
Kykiokushin is currently offline Click here to Send Kykiokushin a Private Message Find more posts by Kykiokushin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

sigh, kmc is filled with naruto hater when naruto characters have constantly been shown to be more than anything they are given credit for. both haku and tobi are lightspeed. and im not really gonna go into the entire naruto speed thing again, it has been proven that even in the chuunin arc they were moving well beyond mach one and thye get much much MUCH faster later. neither in speed nor strength nor ability/technique does hunterxhunter get anywhere NEAR naruto these days. if you want to give actual FEATS of ryodan then talk. otherwise this is useless. even the most obogin or kiroro have done is easily outmatched by many many akatsuki. this is overkill actually.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 10:14 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

When was Haku ever stated to be light speed? The only thing he was stated to be was to fast for the eye to follow. And Tobi uses space/time warp to move so fast...that's really not going to help in a fight unless he want to run away.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 02:58 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kykiokushin
An old Member

Originally posted by Kento
When was Haku ever stated to be light speed? The only thing he was stated to be was to fast for the eye to follow. And Tobi uses space/time warp to move so fast...that's really not going to help in a fight unless he want to run away.

Tobi actually does move at that speed. And you really can't kill something you can't hit can you? Atkatsuki. The last part of your quotes states it's usless unless you want to run away. I'm sure it's not the first time tobi's used that jutsu so i'm sure he knows how to use it in conjunction with attacks. Atkatsuki for the win.

"If you have no control over your own actions then how can god blame you, and send you to hell for killing someone when you are simply living out your "fate" that he created for you."
-BackFire-

Old Post May 8th, 2008 04:24 AM
Kykiokushin is currently offline Click here to Send Kykiokushin a Private Message Find more posts by Kykiokushin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

He doesn't move that fast...It's warping from one place to the next. It's not really going to help punch somebody faster. And I don't know who would win since I never got that far into HxH but Tobi isn't light speed..at least not fighting. Though hitting him may be a problem..we just have to wait and see how he's beaten and if it's just PIS and for some reason forgets he can do it or because of some hole in the jutsu.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 04:41 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

He can move instantly, he can move from one spot to the next and hit some one in the space of half a second, how is that not going to help? We have never seen him in a real fight for all we know Tobi could easily speedblitz using that technique and I fail to see why he could not. The fact it's a space time jutsu means nothing, he is still moving instantly regardless of how he does it. His technique is exactly like the 4ths and we know he used that in battle and to such an extent he was feared by all nations during the great ninja war.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 10:05 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kykiokushin
An old Member

He can move instantly, he can move from one spot to the next and hit some one in the space of half a second, how is that not going to help? We have never seen him in a real fight for all we know Tobi could easily speedblitz using that technique and I fail to see why he could not. The fact it's a space time jutsu means nothing, he is still moving instantly regardless of how he does it. His technique is exactly like the 4ths and we know he used that in battle and to such an extent he was feared by all nations during the great ninja war.

WOW, honestly, i couldn't said it better myself. Thank you. smile

-BackFire-

Old Post May 8th, 2008 11:12 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

It all depends on how much faster the person is than Tobi. Not that we know Tobi's speed to begin with so anything to do with him is a moot point. And the 4th was a whole lot faster than the Ninja's he fought as shown by him being able to grab Kakashi and move out of the way before the guy killed Kakashi. That and the element of surprise would be on Tobi's side at least for a bit.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 02:31 PM
leonheartmm

haku moves at the speed of REFLECTION inside his ice prison. anyhow, this is silly, some people here would actually have others beleive that naruto characters are weaker than bleachers, hunterxhunter characters, one piece characters etc etc etc. the only other shounen series which might be put down this much is rurourni kenshin in kmc. currently naruto feats stand above bleach/hunterxhunter/onepiece/inuyasha/hellsing etc. the only noticeable shounen series with stronger feats is yu yu hakusho and 666satan.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 03:22 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

oh forgot to mention dragonball.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 03:22 PM
Csdabest

Dragon Ball doesnt count. That series is rediculous

But if we are considering All Akatsuki members to ever live or be in Akatsuki. Then this is over kill.

Pein-Six bodies, a master of all elements, and skilled in Taijutsu,genjutsu, and Ninjutsu, and summoning.
Konan-Not much but she can turn into paper>_>
Kakuzu-Crazy immortal who has a master over most of the elements
Hidan-Another immortal
Deideira-Long range expert with explosion experties. He he could solo this(Uses his ultimate jutsu and infext the air on a microscoptic level. HXH breathe and they die instantly from billions of tiny bombs destroying their cells.)
Sasori- Another long range fighter. One cut or breathe from his poison and Your dead. Sakura and Chiyo was PIS
Kisame-Chakra Juggernot with devestating jutsu and has the ability to change a landscapes in to water.
Itachi-God...j/p MS,crazy speed, Amaterasu that can burn through anything and is unavoidable burning for 7 days and nights, Tsukomi mind rape, and Susanoo. Ultimate Defence and Offense.
Orochimaru-Practically another Immortal. Who is a master of Ninjutsu and knows a shit load of forbidden Jutsu and can Ressurect old Ninjas.(Such as Minato(4th), 1st,and the 2nd Hokages.)
Madara(Tobi)-Then we have Madara the Invincible Immortal. Master of EMS, Can phase through attacks. And has A transportation move as fast as light. Also someone who can Summon the 9 Tails fox which is like the strongest enitity in the universe as his pet to do his bidding.
Zetzu-Super faster person two who abilities we dont know about yet.
HXH gets outclassed and outpowered easily specialy dealing with 4 immortals. 2 people who can summon enitities that are basically Godlike Susanoo and Kyuubi

This Topic was cute but when you break it down. Its almost like spite And depending on who the next few issues go. It will be even more spite if Sasuke Joins Akatsuki and gets trained by Madara. Ryodan is good but if you actually pay attention to Naruto universe and dont just go...ooo look they still use Kunai...silly ninja. You will see that the characters are extremely powerful

This is overkill. The versilitiy alone would be enough to handle HXH. And if also from what it looks like. Sasuke might join Akatsuki which would be even worse.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post May 12th, 2008 07:25 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yeonji

Laugh

well, actually this might end with a draw well unless the akatsuki learn fuinjutsu to seal people away, akatsuki will win this.

Akatsuki has a lot of power in each individual, by power i mean like destroying stuff and so on.
while GR has a good use of strategy and their nen ability should not be underestimated.

i’d say that ninjas actually pretty fast maybe faster than hunters.
however, hxh characters are pretty good at planning and their tactical ability is pretty amazing.

and also fuin jutsu/sealing technique of ninja can be a great advantage for akatsuki, they can seal people, nen/chakra, and many more. So i think maybe akatsuki should learn how to seal people with fuin jutsu and that way they’d be winning against the spiders.

i'm a big fan of both Naruto and HxH big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 09:59 AM
yeonji is currently offline Click here to Send yeonji a Private Message Find more posts by yeonji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

he can't move instantly. Minato moves instantly. i think it is stated that it actually takes longer for obito to phase his self into his dimension than other people. With that being said, he has been fast enough to react to everyone except for Minato, so he's still insanely fast reaction wise

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 01:30 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

I may side with Akatsuki on this one.Pain is a literal 1 man team with those 6 paths.If he's included here, then Genei will have a very tough time.The Deva path's Chibaku Tensei might be too much for Genei if Pain decides to use this early on.And lets not forget Itachi and Tobi are part of Akatsuki.I seem to recall Itachi put an ordinary girl(who happens to be a tailor shop worker) in Genjutsu in order to trick Jiraiya in leaving Naruto defenseless.Itachi's Genjutsu will come into play as well.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 06:44 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

I dont know watch the show with genei ryodan but ive been reading to see what their abilities are like.

as ive been reading they all seem like great killers and would give the akatsuki a very hard time but they all seem players that would need to attack as team. If they attack alone they would be killed, except the lighting speed guy.

soasori can easily controle with his puppet strings and lets say if he is going to be sucked in another akatsuki would go after preventing it. Plus the akatsuki has more numbers then these characters, and if kisame were to catch that guy in his water sphere is over for him. I would akatsuki wins all.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 08:28 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killua1801

leonheart

Im a huge fan of both but the akasuki is outclassed in speed and strength as well as stamina hxh they lift tons killua alone pushing 64 tons with ease no charcter from naruto can do that. And akasuki cant match feitan or hisoka's speed

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2015 07:46 AM
killua1801 is currently offline Click here to Send killua1801 a Private Message Find more posts by killua1801 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The Genei Ryodan showed some mad skills against the chimeras, their speed pretty good too. Most of Akatsuki be fodder against them, it pretty much dépends on how Tobi, Pain and Itachi approach the battle. We don't know the upper levels of Chrolo either.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2015 08:52 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

laughing

You're pretty funny if you think any of those could last any chance against the weakest members of Akatsuki.

Deidara solos
Kizaku solos
Konan solo
Tobi/obito solos
Kisane solos
Pain solos
Nagato solos

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2015 03:23 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

You're pretty funny if you think any of those could last any chance against the weakest members of Akatsuki.

Deidara solos
Kizaku solos
Konan solo
Tobi/obito solos
Kisane solos
Pain solos
Nagato solos

Again, Deidara has good offensive abilities, but his defense sucks balls. I like him and against a team like the Genei Ryodan he could be useful.

Feitan has an equally damaging attack summoning an small sun into the battlefield, and your weaker members of Akatsuki (barring maybe Kisame if his sword can absorb the heat?) just die to it. Puppet dude ain't tanking a sun. Kizaru ain't tanking a sun, neither is Konan.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2015 08:30 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Bentley
Again, Deidara has good offensive abilities, but his defense sucks balls. I like him and against a team like the Genei Ryodan he could be useful.

Feitan has an equally damaging attack summoning an small sun into the battlefield, and your weaker members of Akatsuki (barring maybe Kisame if his sword can absorb the heat?) just die to it. Puppet dude ain't tanking a sun. Kizaru ain't tanking a sun, neither is Konan.

And you somehow believes its an actual sun?

Hidan is the weakest of the Akatsuki, and him alone would give any members of the Troupe a fight, even winning against the lowest one.

Kakuzu alone would annihilate any members 1on1, add his hearts, he would casually destroy half of that group. Add Hidan, they destroy everything. Kakuzu even fought against the 1st Hokage himself.

Sasori with 1000 puppets. There's nothing left to say.

Deidara flies up and unleash microscopic bombs.

Itachi puts them in all a genjutsu.

Kisame absorbs there energies with Samehada, or drowns them in his mountain water dome that moves with him.

Konan bombs them with her 100,000 flower petal blast that last for 10 minutes straight of continuous explosion.

Tobi just plays with them, and bfr them.

Obito comes out and he genjutsu a few, then he bfr the rest.

Obito with Rinnegan brings out his Jinchuriki six path and let them go wild.

Obito summons the Gezo Statue and let it go while.'

Obito becomes the 10 Tails and kills everyone in the verse.

Pain six path is enough to kill all the 13 members easily. Or he just Shinra Tensai them, or Chibaku Tensai them.

Nagato uses all the path at once, absorbs there energies then end them.

The only person that won't outright kill all of them at once are Hidan, and Itachi, since there moves relies more on singular oponents.

Either way you look at this, Akatsuki wont even break a sweat.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2015 09:14 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote