KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » GL Hal Jordan vs Silver Surfer

GL Hal Jordan vs Silver Surfer
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jrodslam

Hal can redirect and contain radiation.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:23 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
sucking a star

Lol. Sucking a star? Wheres Surfer. I dont even see him. How do we even know what hes doing? Thats no proof.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:25 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

You havent showed SS sucking anyone dry at all.

I have no need to show beyond light speed. You said he couldnt even travel at light speeds and proved you wrong about that.

You have proven nothing so far sir except that Surfer can fly in circles above light speed.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:27 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by jrodslam
Lol. Sucking a star? Wheres Surfer. I dont even see him. How do we even know what hes doing? Thats no proof.

Attachment: solar2.jpg
This has been downloaded 143 time(s).

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:30 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

You havent showed SS sucking anyone dry at all.

I have no need to show beyond light speed. You said he couldnt even travel at light speeds and proved you wrong about that.

You have proven nothing so far sir except that Surfer can fly in circles above light speed.

lol he can't you proved nothing.

Hal can't react / travel at Light speed or beyond.

Where did you show?

That picture is a wormhole buddy.

And light speed is referring to the starship read your own scan.

Has he ever fought at lightspeed ? NO exactly

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:32 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Hal can redirect and contain radiation.

redirect lol anyone who can make shield can do suck thing.

SS can emit any types of radiation

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:33 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

now you need to show

-beyond light speed? that pic shows nothing
-sucking energy out of a source.(person , living things)

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:34 AM
jrodslam

You should read some surfer comics.

He will suck hal dry.

Support my theory?
Hulk, Gladiator , Sun , Parallax

And what did you show? Reception?

He didn't he absorb Kyle’s energy? Because he doesn't do stuff like that.
-it's like saying why didn't SS turned, Thing into living statue?
- Why didn't he K.O Gladiator with Radiation?

I said it so many times he doesn't do that he if doesn't have to.

The fact he is Absorbed / Controlled Oa's energy something Kyle couldn't do(remember kyle said it’s is too much energy no wonder they are so greedy for it).

And it was all of Oa's energy (or almost all) which a weak SS absorbed and controlled it.

He got recharged because he absorbed Oa's energy (SS get's his power back from absorbing energy)

SS doesn’t have energy source.

He didnt absorb Kyles energy because he doesnt do stuff likle that? Are you kidding me? Lol. Why didnt SS turn thing into a living statue? He'd be able to turn him back right?

He doesnt do it if he doesnt have to? SO how is he gonna beat Hal. Show some pics of where he HAS to change someones molecular structure. Show some pics of where he HAS to drain someones energy.

Kyle drowned SS in a pool or lantern energy. Why did he at least absorb that? He was given some Oan energy along with Most of his own. It was NOT ALL of Oan's energy. Just the stonlen amount from both Kyle and Surfer.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:37 AM
jrodslam

The image says nothing of him sucking a star. What are you looking at? He doesnt even say anythinbg about sucking a star. Still no proof.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:39 AM
jrodslam

lol he can't you proved nothing.

Hal can't react / travel at Light speed or beyond.

Where did you show?

That picture is a wormhole buddy.

And light speed is referring to the starship read your own scan.

Has he ever fought at lightspeed ? NO exactly

The ship went FASTER THAT LIGHT and Hal followed. Meaning that he was able to maintain faster than light speeds and keep up.

You havent showed Surfer fight at light speed. Just flying in a circle at lightspeed.

Last edited by jrodslam on May 4th, 2005 at 12:46 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:41 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

He didnt absorb Kyles energy because he doesnt do stuff likle that? Are you kidding me? Lol. Why didnt SS turn thing into a living statue? He'd be able to turn him back right?

He doesnt do it if he doesnt have to? SO how is he gonna beat Hal. Show some pics of where he HAS to change someones molecular structure. Show some pics of where he HAS to drain someones energy.

Kyle drowned SS in a pool or lantern energy. Why did he at least absorb that? He was given some Oan energy along with Most of his own. It was NOT ALL of Oan's energy. Just the stonlen amount from both Kyle and Surfer.

Thanos stole Oa's energy not Kyle's.

So are you saying SS (power cosmic = Parallax) SS isn't even close to parallax’s level, and it was all of Oa's energy that Kyle sucked.

You don't read much SS comics do you?

Ok I will find the scans and post it hopefully but why don't you back up.

Light speed? Show me that, I showed you SS battling at light speed

http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...ilversurfer.htm

Read that he can rearrange molecules

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:51 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

The ship went FASTER THAT LIGHT and Hal followed. Meaning that he was able to maintain faster than light speeds and keep up.

You havent showed Surfer fight at light speed. Just flying in a circle at lightspeed.

The starship? You see a wormhole. LOl he is not traveling
Where does it say he went beyond light speed?(it’s called wormhole)

He is fighting at light speed.

Note he say to someone who can move faster than light.

Now show me Hal going faster than light.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:54 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Here SS sucking gamma right out of the hulk.

There Hal is going down.

Attachment: sshulk2.jpg
This has been downloaded 150 time(s).

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:03 AM
jrodslam

1. Thanos stole Kyle's Oan energy. Energy that was from his ring. Youre saying that Kyle has all the Oan power inhis ring? I think not.

2. Im not saying SS(power cosmic = Parallax) Kyle ONLY absorbed The Oan energy from his ring that Thanos stol AND MOST of Surfers energy that Parallax stole.

3. Wormhole? The comic says after the FTL Journey. When ships go lightspeed, they go through a wormhole? No. They went light speed, and Hal followed in light speed.

4. Surfer is not fighting at light speed. Yes he said someone who can move faster that light. BUT hes not even fighting. Just flying in circles.

You still have shown no proof.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:14 AM
jrodslam

Here SS sucking gamma right out of the hulk.

There Hal is going down.

wait a minute. Did Banner give Surfer a device that abled him to absorb the radiation? Lol. You cant be serious. What is Hulk even doing in space? Somethings fishy. Thats no proof sir.

Last edited by jrodslam on May 4th, 2005 at 01:18 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:16 AM
jrodslam

I asked you to show me where he's changed someone's molecular structure. You havent done so.

Show me where he actually fights at light speeds. Not fly in circles. You havent done so.

Show me where he drains someone with his own power. Without the use of someone else's device. You havent done so.

Keep looking for pics my friend.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:22 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Well of the two pics he posted I have to say this. The one kgkg posted on fighting at lightspeed was not really valid simply cause he was flying around in circles really fast. Not good proof. And the interdimensional one is kinda strange too casue Beta Ray Bill is in the picture and If I remember right he has a hammer like Thors which enables teleportation. I could be wrong but maybe BRB had something to do with that.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:26 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

1. Thanos stole Kyle's Oan energy. Energy that was from his ring. Youre saying that Kyle has all the Oan power inhis ring? I think not.

2. Im not saying SS(power cosmic = Parallax) Kyle ONLY absorbed The Oan energy from his ring that Thanos stol AND MOST of Surfers energy that Parallax stole.

3. Wormhole? The comic says after the FTL Journey. When ships go lightspeed, they go through a wormhole? No. They went light speed, and Hal followed in light speed.

4. Surfer is not fighting at light speed. Yes he said someone who can move faster that light. BUT hes not even fighting. Just flying in circles.

You still have shown no proof.

1/2.) No he absorbed Oa's energy. Not Kyle’s ring did you even read the issue? Kyle uses his Gl's power to transfer Oa's energy you want scan of that to? Why would Thanos want Kyle's energy when Terrax whipped his ass? And Thanos beated Terrax with ease.

3.) Doesn't show he was moving faster than light. Where does it say Hal travlled faster than light? (Wormhole) if not show me any other time where hal has gone faster than light speed? SS does it all the time.

4.) He is fighting at light speed, he is flying in circles to doge his enemies attack , then he attacks him with power cosmic

now you show me Hal going at light speed that scan shows nothing.

Like I said Gl’s get owned by someone like DD.

And look at the scan how SS sucked the radiation and stole Hulk’s power.

Hal / or any GL is going down.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:26 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

wait a minute. Did Banner give Surfer a device that abled him to absorb the radiation? Lol. You cant be serious. What is Hulk even doing in space? Somethings fishy. Thats no proof sir.

Attachment: sshulk.jpg
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:27 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well of the two pics he posted I have to say this. The one kgkg posted on fighting at lightspeed was not really valid simply cause he was flying around in circles really fast. Not good proof. And the interdimensional one is kinda strange too casue Beta Ray Bill is in the picture and If I remember right he has a hammer like Thors which enables teleportation. I could be wrong but maybe BRB had something to do with that.

No SS went beyond light speed and got out of that reality.

Did you see Thor swing his hammer?

He needs to swing in order to open portals

I can’t believe I am even posting read up on SS and you guys will know.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:29 AM