KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » My List: Top Fifteen Worst Spider-Man Villains Of All Time

My List: Top Fifteen Worst Spider-Man Villains Of All Time
Started by: Toku King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Can we stop this annoying dispute and get on with the list please???

Old Post May 8th, 2008 03:36 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

What No. are we on now?

Old Post May 8th, 2008 04:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Next up should be No.5.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 06:06 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
And to Magic_Attack: I'm not a liar in any way, shape, or form. You are for even saying that.

Yeah, I'm the liar. roll eyes (sarcastic)

(I am not sure if you understand sarcasm, but that is what my last statement was.)

I don't want to keep rehashing this argument, but I have already shown where you tried to misrepresent something that you had previously sent to me in a PM. I am not sure what you want to call it, but where I am from that would be called LYING.

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Can we stop this annoying dispute and get on with the list please???

I'm afraid not Michael. Toku refuses to take things to PM's. It seems that he would rather attack other forum members right out in the open. For no real reason at all. Then he wants to play the victim.

So far he has attacked people for-

1. Making a joke about someone else (Not even Toku).
2. Asking a question about a thread that Toku made.
3. Trying to stop a fight between two members (Toku being one of them).
4. Having an improper spelling of someone's name. (This one was funny actually). Apparently, if a name isn't typed in a manner that Toku is accustomed - IT IS THE WRONG SPELLING. Never mind cultural differences at all.

If he put half as much energy in his posts as he did at bitching over nonsense the thread would have been finished by now.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 8th, 2008 10:09 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

He whines more than a 10 year old girl whining to her parents for Hannah Montana panties.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 10:11 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

lulz

Old Post May 8th, 2008 10:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by steverules
He whines more than a 10 year old girl whining to her parents for Hannah Montana panties.

I don't understand is there something wrong with hannah montana panties? no expression

Old Post May 8th, 2008 10:18 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by Menetnashté
I don't understand is there something wrong with hannah montana panties? no expression

If thats what you feel comfortable wearing then no wink

Old Post May 8th, 2008 10:34 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

wasn't there a list or something

Old Post May 8th, 2008 10:36 PM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Yeah, there was, but this stupid dispute just refuses to end.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 03:47 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Yeah, there was, but this stupid dispute just refuses to end.

I didn't even say anything!

Steverules, stop being an eccentric ******* and give it a rest. I'm not arguing with you, MA's on my Ignore List so I don't even know what bullcrap he's spewing out of his fanboy mouth, and I'm trying to finish the list so we can stay on topic.

If you have a problem, PM me.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 05:44 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

laughing out loud Not quite sure where the fanboy bit came from, but ok. smile

Any chance of us getting to see the end of this list?

Old Post May 10th, 2008 01:53 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Magic_attack
laughing out loud Not quite sure where the fanboy bit came from, but ok. smile

Any chance of us getting to see the end of this list?
The question is pointless Magic. He has you on ignore, remember? big grin

PWNT

Old Post May 10th, 2008 02:15 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Arachnid1
The question is pointless Magic. He has you on ignore, remember? big grin

Not to sure about that. He knew that I called him out for being a liar when he was supposed to have me on ignore. He mentioned it in one of his posts.

It really doesn't matter to me one way or another. He is using the age old technique of debating which consists of putting ones fingers in their ears and going "LALALA!!! I CANT HEAR YOU!!!" Not the most effective style. I think the last time I saw it was on a playground, some 5 year olds were arguing over who gets to sit in the sandbox.

smile

Old Post May 10th, 2008 02:21 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Magic_attack
I think the last time I saw it was on a playground, some 5 year olds were arguing over who gets to sit in the sandbox.

smile
Na uh!

LALALA!!! I CANT HEAR YOU!

Seriously though. Toku is awesome.

PWNT

Old Post May 10th, 2008 02:34 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

jesus Christ just get the list going

Old Post May 10th, 2008 02:36 AM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Na uh!

LALALA!!! I CANT HEAR YOU!

Seriously though. Toku is awesome.

He will hopefully grow out of it eventually. I know they have the same problem with him over on CBR.

We actually still need him here. The Spidey forum doesnt get much traffic, so the more the merrier. sad

Originally posted by batmanfan136
jesus Christ just get the list going

He won't be helping you here. smile

Old Post May 10th, 2008 02:44 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
*cough* Brock Venom *cough*

Agreed.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post May 10th, 2008 06:40 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

MA: Nobody has a problem with me over at CBR, especially since you're not around to harass me, nor is Steverules. Once again, another lie.

Last edited by Mr. Rhythmic on May 10th, 2008 at 07:01 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2008 06:56 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

5. Morlun
(please log in to view the image)

Widely considered to be the kickstart of some of the most infamous Spider-Man storylines in years(up there with sins Past and OMD), Morlun is despised by many for not exactly who he is, but what he was apart of, and technically began.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 07:01 AM