KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy
Started by: FlappingMangera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
On a scale of 1-10, how much did you enjoy that?
I'll me to answer for him.

infinity

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 04:54 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

All I know, Opie wouldn't have taken it like that and cried after.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 11:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

At least it wasn't the mouth...Mindset's mum tells me it's really difficult to get spunk out of her beard.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 12:27 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Why are you speaking in the 3rd person?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 01:50 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

Pretty Heavy episode... this is going to be a dark season I reckon..

Old Post Sep 14th, 2013 02:47 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

From what I gather the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: school shooting launches a massive investigation into the sons gun running business and will last through the next 2 seasons and is what will eventually bring them down.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2013 10:11 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

Originally posted by jaden101
From what I gather the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: school shooting launches a massive investigation into the sons gun running business and will last through the next 2 seasons and is what will eventually bring them down.

Gonna save this quote for the series finale cool

side note, Kim Dickens is looking Damn Hot for 48, last time I saw her was Hollowman with Kevin Bacon in 2000, oh yeah and in Lost in 2006..

(please log in to view the image)

yes

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 12:37 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'd slap her with it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 04:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Major_Lexington
Gonna save this quote for the series finale cool

yes

Sutter said in an interview after the new episode that it was the major plotline of the last 2 seasons...

He apparently has been wanting to do the story since the beginning but found it difficult to have such a story early on then have other seasons after it that had the Sons still in the gun business. This was what he said...

quote:
I knew if we did it, it would really have to be at the end and, ultimately, I realized it was a good way to take us to the end. [Ed. note: Sutter expects the series to run seven seasons.] It’s not being done arbitrarily.. It ultimately becomes the final straw in their relationship with the gun business and the domino that takes us to a fairly tragic and epic conclusion It impacts all their relationships: It impacts their relationship with the IRA, their relationship with local law enforcement, their relationship with other charters, and, more importantly, it really impacts their relationship with Charming, their hometown. Maybe they've lost their favorite sons status over the last four or five years, but they've never really been seen as a danger or as a pariah, and that really changes this season as a result of that.

Like the strike team being broken in The Shield, I think the Sons, or at least the Charming chapter, will be broken by the end of S7....There will probably be a few more major deaths...My only hope is that Chibs is still standing at the end.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 12:14 AM
Lexington
Elysian Fields

The last episode was awesome! The song was so cool, it was Chris ****ing Goss of Masters of Reality.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I knew Lee Toric was going out bloody but not soo soon!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2013 06:45 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last episode was awesome! The song was so cool, it was Chris ****ing Goss of Masters of Reality.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I knew Lee Toric was going out bloody but not soo soon!

It was certainly a bloody episode....Shame about the contracting issues...Logue was looking like a total bad ass psycho antagonist.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2013 11:40 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by jaden101
Shame about the contracting issues...Logue was looking like a total bad ass psycho antagonist.

Is that why that happened? That's a shame, I really like Donal Logue and thought he was awesome in the show. I'm thinking what happened to him will hinder Nero's chances of getting off with the murder of one of his girls, I mean, I'm not too sure that his innocence can entirely be proven now, although, in law, guilt has to be proven not innocence. I want to see Ethan Zobelle make a return.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 6th, 2013 12:10 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Is that why that happened? That's a shame, I really like Donal Logue and thought he was awesome in the show. I'm thinking what happened to him will hinder Nero's chances of getting off with the murder of one of his girls, I mean, I'm not too sure that his innocence can entirely be proven now, although, in law, guilt has to be proven not innocence. I want to see Ethan Zobelle make a return.

Yeah he was contracted to do Vikings which clashed with SoA so they had to write him out early...Same with happened with the actor who played Hale which is why he got killed during the drive by on the funeral.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2013 11:54 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That's really unfortunate. Toric was becoming a really good character, on his way to maybe being the best villain the series had seen. Shame they had to ditch him early like that.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 02:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

True, Toric was definitely a force to be reckoned with, I would have preferred Auto to die first in that last episode. Almost felt like he didn't get revenge in full.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 11:18 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

In a twist it'll turn out Lee Toric didn't even have a sister.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 12:14 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

he had a lot of emotional issues... there is a chance...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 11:18 PM
Mindset

True, Toric was definitely a force to be reckoned with, I would have preferred Auto to die first in that last episode. Almost felt like he didn't get revenge in full.
You wanted Toric to get revenge?

Phuck him.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2013 01:26 AM
Lexington
Elysian Fields

Originally posted by Mindset
You wanted Toric to get revenge?

Phuck him.

on the fence.. revenge and all that, I never had much love for Auto.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2013 01:59 AM
Mindset

Auto saved the club more times than anyone else.

They pretty much screwed him all the time.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2013 02:07 AM