KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy
Started by: FlappingMangera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

I sympathized with Toric; then he shot a whore and it stopped.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 9th, 2013 03:02 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Same.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 9th, 2013 03:18 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah, FX are pretty good at doing anti-villains I reckon, Forrest Whitaker in The Shield and Ally Sheedy in SOA itself spring to mind. Characters that should in theory, be supported because they are doing the right thing, but the way in which they operate, makes it nigh on impossible to get behind them in any way. Toric was the same.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 9th, 2013 11:47 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Another prison anal-rape (though this one might not have been rape) in this week's episode.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 04:30 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Sutter loves buttsex.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 04:56 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

yep.. also Tig & Venus, hilarious!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 12:49 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Season 5, episode 2, when Tig's daughter is burned alive....

I laughed. The acting. Oh man...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 02:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 05:41 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Season finally. Jaw.... dropped.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2013 11:05 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Holy shit...I wish he would have shot Gemma in the face though.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2013 04:49 PM
Arachnid1

Well, there's the last of my top 3 characters killed off in this show. God damn it. Nothing that happens to anyone else in this show besides Jax to a very small degree really matters to me anymore. Gemma needs to die. That was too brutal.

Also, I think it's interesting to note that Jax went through the same ordeal Opie did. His father and his wife were killed by Clay and Gemma, before he had a brutal death. I think Opie's fate is foreshadowing Jax's. Jax will end up dead by the end of next season. So will Juice and Gemma. Hell, I bet Chibs Happy, and Tig will all be dead by the end of the show. Next season will be a bloodbath.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 12th, 2013 04:35 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Nah, some of them will die and some of them will go to prison for the rest of their lives. Series will end with a musical montage with some going to prison, and some dying or dead.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2013 09:07 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

That was pretty brutal. I sensed it coming when Unser asked Gemma if she'd heard from Jax and she said she hadn't. As she walked up the drive with C-Note, I was thinking; 'Please don't let it be a gun shot to the gut.' Then by the end I was like; 'It should have been a gun shot to the gut.'

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 14th, 2013 11:15 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

"Gemma, I can't handle this town anymore. Stick a fork in me, I'm done."

So apparently, that was a quote of Taras at some point this season. I loled. It's messed up, but damn hilarious.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 12:46 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

How long til the new season?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 09:44 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

September 2014

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 10:22 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I can't wait for the final season. I think I like this show more than 24. I love the ambivalence of all the characters. For instance, I love how Juice, who wants nothing more than to be a trusted member of the club, is now considered the most untrustworthy member. I empathize with Clay. Yes he did deserve to die, but he was just doing what he felt he had to to survive. You could see the regret and calm acceptance he had when jax killed him. This show is so tragic and so excitingly intense. And now with Tara's brutal death at the hands of his mother no less, Jax is going to go off the deep end. He was already half crazy after Opie. No telling what he will do now.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 10:32 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Can't wait to see what comes of Gemma and Juice...<3

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 06:19 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

Juice = FBI Informant wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 01:19 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Tonight is going to be epic. Jax is going to go full kaiju smile

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 11:22 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote