KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Predator vs The Creeper

The Predator vs The Creeper
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sun wukongoku

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
Counter your claim? Is that a joke? All you did was call me a Creeper "fanboy". People who have taken note of my posts (I assume not many) in regards to the Predator during the last four years on this forum would know I am an absolute Predator fanboy if anything, and that's why you are a freaking moron and why I don't debate with ad hominem trolls like yourself.

Then instead of whinning about your history disprove me otherwise you are just a butthurt fanboy and nothing more.

Old Post May 16th, 2012 03:31 AM
sun wukongoku is currently offline Click here to Send sun wukongoku a Private Message Find more posts by sun wukongoku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

^^ it's really none of my business but how was he being a fanboy dude? he gave reasons and even felt predator could take the dub under certain circumstances :/

Anywho, Im leaning towards predator because creepers been caught and hurt before...that's all the logic a predator will need before it can come up with something...I mean it's specialty is difficult games...doesn't get more difficult than a creeper lol. Also doesnt a creeper has to consume something to regenerate? But the creeper is pretty badass too!

Old Post May 18th, 2012 05:39 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by dynamix
^^ it's really none of my business but how was he being a fanboy dude? he gave reasons and even felt predator could take the dub under certain circumstances :/

Anywho, Im leaning towards predator because creepers been caught and hurt before...that's all the logic a predator will need before it can come up with something...I mean it's specialty is difficult games...doesn't get more difficult than a creeper lol. Also doesnt a creeper has to consume something to regenerate? But the creeper is pretty badass too!

Wukongu is just weird and not all there. Let's leave it at that.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 05:59 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traction

I think the Predator takes the majority due to the plasma-caster and cloak.

And also because of the fact that the Creeper has to consume organs on the spot in order to heal it's wounds, which in this scenario, is an opportunity it's not going to get.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 07:00 AM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, this thread keeps being necro'd.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 19th, 2012 12:28 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traction

Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, this thread keeps being necro'd.

Just like the Creeper. big grin

Old Post May 19th, 2012 12:36 AM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Traction
Just like the Creeper. big grin

More like the Predator.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 10:54 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally thought Pred easily but after seeing the arguments i think Creeper would give him a good run for his money.

Creeper is much stronger and more durable imo but Pred has tactics and skill to his advantage.

If its a young Predator then Creeper takes it but an aged Pred can take out Creep without much effort from a distance

Do they get prep time or are they just thrusted into battle?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 21st, 2012 11:21 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sun wukongoku

Originally posted by KingD19
Wukongu is just weird and not all there. Let's leave it at that.

You really can't handle me on your own can you wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 07:19 AM
sun wukongoku is currently offline Click here to Send sun wukongoku a Private Message Find more posts by sun wukongoku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Riiiiiiiight. That's it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 07:42 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sun wukongoku

Originally posted by dynamix

After hearing his whinning "If it is, Creeper would win this in a stomp." "How does the Predator win."

He sounds like a fanboy. He disregards Predators training in hand to hand combat, strenght pulling a humans spine out instantly (AKA Predators) and breaking wood by having it swung at him and feeling nothing.

He didn't even try to counter any of my claims at all he just got mad and ran.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 07:43 AM
sun wukongoku

Originally posted by KingD19
Riiiiiiiight. That's it.

Thought so you've only got three words.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 07:44 AM
Pwned
That guy

What is with the idiots nowadays? Don't even have the respect to know they are stupid...........

Anyways, regarding the actual thread, I believe Predator would win. What with the normal, "Stalk, assess, weaken, kill" methods they normall employ, he would be fairly well aware of the Creepers abilities, and in light of such, would shoot multiple times with his plasma cannon, til all that is left is its head, which he mounts on a wall.

However, if the Creeper manages to get the Pred before it can assess his abilities, he will own it. Plain and simple. Preparation will beat raw power.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 11:38 PM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Creeper's strongest feats don't seem out of the realm of what a Predator can accomplish. He what, lifted the back end of a bus and pulled a truck behind him? The fight scene from AvP imo seems to be enough evidence that a sufficiently strong Predator(like the leader from AvP) could pull that off.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 11:50 PM
Pwned
That guy

Problem is though, the Creeper has the healing factor. If there are any humans around, he can run to eat one of them. If a part gets cut off, he can just go and rip that piece off and put it on like a frikkin shirt.

And like I said, the Creeper only wins if it can get the Pred into a fight before it gets its observation. Even one day, and the Pred will own its face away.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 02:57 AM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Well in a standard forum fight; it's one person against another. Environment is fine but adding people for the Creeper is like adding extra weapons for the Predator. Like that laser grid and constriction net.

Besides, Creeper never fought anyone competent or strong. Pred could lop off a few bodyparts if he gets close, and Creeper if f*cked. Moving is kinda hard when you got no arms or legs.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 03:14 AM
Pwned
That guy

True, true.

Though the Creeper also has those bone shurikens, knives, and a battle axe, I doubt they would get through Pred's armor.

I had thought there was an environment posted in the OP that I was just too lazy to go back to read. In that case, Pred will stomp him.

In Jeepers Creepers 1, the Creeper gets run over several times, which KOs him for a bit, before he walks away on the stubs of his legs (I guess his lower legs were ripped off or something.... I have not watched the movies, I read about him and the movies on multiple sites(obviously to confirm it, even though Wikipedia is fairly accurate for movies))

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 11:52 AM
lilshogun

Depending on the Predators experience and size because isn't it said that the Predators that are sent to earth to hunt are the unblooded, rookies.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 08:03 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Lulz the thread says that the Pred has AVP2 weapons: Double shoulder cannon,whip,shurikens,super gloves (allows him to punch through thich walls) that acid/chemical.
Creeper looses 10/10

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 08:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Even if the Pred gets beaten if he doesn't go down instantly he can always self-destruct and take the Creeper with him.

If the Pred has all his weapons the creeper has no chance.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 04:57 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote