KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Avengers (2011)

The Avengers (2011)
Started by: Markus Corvinus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ptr_Grifin
What?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHBW2BwAKU4

Early stages of the game based on the movie. FPS style. I actually hope they keep it this way.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2012 04:36 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Okay, apparently I jumped the gun on that. Other users from another board have commented that it is an older game that was cancelled.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 03:49 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thor and Captain America centric TV spots, respectively.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 05:53 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Thor is sounding great - "You people are so petty - and tiny." laughing out loud
I think he will be impressed by Hulk's size and skills.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 04:02 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

So the movie has premiered and I was right, we now know the aliens are Chitauri (aka the Ultimate Skrulls), and only "not Skrulls" like the studio claimed via semantics due to Fox having the rights to the Skrull name.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 07:01 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
So the movie has premiered and I was right, we now know the aliens are Chitauri (aka the Ultimate Skrulls), and only "not Skrulls" like the studio claimed via semantics due to Fox having the rights to the Skrull name.

Where are you getting your info?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 01:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Bleeding cool says it.

Anyway that pretty disappointing. From what I hear they are just a generic alien race.

Last edited by ares834 on Apr 13th, 2012 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 01:59 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Just read they'r filming one more scene

its on superherohype.com

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 02:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...s/news/?a=57838

Nice to hear the cast from the first film are all returning. Speculations on the big bad? Can't see it being Amora (and the Executioner). Could definitely be Surtur.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 03:02 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Surtur would be awesome.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 04:41 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 06:38 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Man I can't wait 3 more weeks!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 06:59 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ctsketch

Epic Clip!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 07:49 PM
ctsketch is currently offline Click here to Send ctsketch a Private Message Find more posts by ctsketch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Good to see Capt in the place he's supposed to be on a team of super powered beings.

On the ground.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 01:42 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Bah, I still haven't seen any really cool Thor scenes, all of them have been just alright, especially compared to the Iron Man and Hulk clips I've seen. Which is a shame,

The fight with the Frost Giants was like something I was hoping for. This movie will probably be a lot of fun and great, but as a Thor fan who wanted him to go all crazy hammer and lighting on those aliens, busting out a tornado and storm etc. I might be disappointed.

Can't deny, Marvel loves Hulk, after two movies, he still got a push and didn't get sidelined. Frankly, I've seen more Hulk coverage, related interviews etc. than Thor ones, which is pretty gay.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Apr 14th, 2012 at 04:26 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 04:17 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

thor will definitely bust some ass at the end. just wait.

i hear the next villain will be count nefaria.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 05:21 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I think the trailers are making me ovulate...and I'm not even a woman

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 06:09 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm just not watching any more clips.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 07:41 AM
steverules_2

How come?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 07:48 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've seen enough

and plus i do want to go and see the movie.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 08:05 AM