KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Cosmic Quintessence VS Galactus

The Cosmic Quintessence VS Galactus
Started by: UKR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
As Long as galactus has Thing, Thanos, and Annihiulus on his record, he ain't pwning the quintessence, let alone the PS.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:45 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Except that is how the Spectre beats people. Do you read him? He absolutely murders people. With the greatest of Ease. That is his batte style.
You mean like how he beat Nabu with the greatest of ease?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
As I said before Heavenly energy as you mentioned doesn't, from what I know, exist in Marvel.

BUT if it did it would be just like all other energy in the Marvel Universe which in some way all originate from Hyperspace
No. all energy in marvel comes from the power gem.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:47 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
You mean like how he beat Nabu with the greatest of ease?

You mean like how he toyed with Nabu because he said he already knew he would win? Um yeah. context.

fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

As Long as galactus has Thing, Thanos, and Annihiulus on his record, he ain't pwning the quintessence, let alone the PS.

Galactus haven't lost to neither Thanos nore Annihilus, and in regardens to thing, yes he managed to topple him and was back up immidiately commenting that Thing was different from the one he encountered on earth.

Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Considering how much Galactus is wanked, even in the face of the overwhelming evidence that he gets pwned so much, by somany much lower than the PS, I dont' see where I have to prove anything.

You are officially challenged to a battlezone, PS against Galactus, the one who loses is banned for a month.

To be honest I don't care if I win or lose, I just want you to post evidence instead of spouting your opinion without backing as if it was a fact.

Do you accept?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:50 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus haven't lost to neither Thanos nore Annihilus, and in regardens to thing, yes he managed to topple him and was back up immidiately commenting that Thing was different from the one he encountered on earth.

As Long as Galactus needs to feed, I can't see him pwning a team that consist of a guy who creates his own Oan like Power battery. Or Another guy who defeated Chrona. A guy who one shots the bull host of heaven. Yeah. Zeus defeated Crona in a one on one. Another Guy who put up a decent fight against an enraged Spectre, etc.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:52 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

PS's ability to wield enormous energy>>>>>Galactus's.

Galactus v. Hyperstorm?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:53 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

No. all energy in marvel comes from the power gem.

No it doesn't

Thanos on the power gem

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ig40yf.jpg

A reference to the powergem from Galans respect thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gems

quote:
This gem contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. It allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:53 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it doesn't

Thanos on the power gem

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ig40yf.jpg

A reference to the powergem from Galans respect thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gems

My bad. All energy came from the Heart of the infinite.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:54 PM
Utrigita

As Long as Galactus needs to feed, I can't see him pwning a team that consist of a guy who creates his own Oan like Power battery. Or Another guy who defeated Chrona. A guy who one shots the bull host of heaven. Yeah. Zeus defeated Crona in a one on one. Another Guy who put up a decent fight against an enraged Spectre, etc.

What that had to do with you previous comment...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:57 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Galactus v. Hyperstorm?
Wasn't that a stupid story? It was supposed to be an eternal stalemate but Galactus shows up with no explanation. Also When dig Big G wield any of Hyperstorm's Energy?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:57 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Bentley

You are officially challenged to a battlezone, PS against Galactus, the one who loses is banned for a month.

To be honest I don't care if I win or lose, I just want you to post evidence instead of spouting your opinion without backing as if it was a fact.

Do you accept?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:58 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

My bad. All energy came from the Heart of the infinite.

The heart that no longer exist?

check this please

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/...orderthanos.htm

and go down to heart of infinite

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:58 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

He didn't wield it in that story. I don't see why he couldn't, though. Point is he's capable of containing the nigh-infinite energy that is hyperspace.

Thanks to Scythe

Last edited by Knowsbleed33 on Nov 16th, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:59 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

He didn't wield it in that story. I don't see why he couldn't, though Point is he's capable of containing the nigh-infinite energy that is hyperspace.

Didn't wield it, true. But absorbed it/fed on it, also true.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:03 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Enyalus
Didn't wield it, true. But absorbed it/fed on it, also true.
Did he now? And why is he once again feeding on planets if all energy in marvel comes from hyperspace? Um yeah. It's not adding up.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:05 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Because he can't tape into hyperspace at will. He was feeding on it through Hyperstorm.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:06 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because he can't tape into hyperspace at will. He was feeding on it through Hyperstorm.

So then, he wasn't tapping into infinite energy. Just someone who could tap into it. Tapping infinite energy<<<<<<<<<<<<<Wielding Infinite Energy.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:14 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Did he now? And why is he once again feeding on planets if all energy in marvel comes from hyperspace? Um yeah. It's not adding up.

That was a future Galactus. Alternate universe kind of thing. He fed off of Hyperstorm specifically so he didn't need to feed off of planets anymore.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:19 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote