KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hollywood W/power gem vs SMP

Hollywood W/power gem vs SMP
Started by: Superman XX5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Does Simon know how to fully utilize the gem? If he does, there is no physical force that could defeat him or hurt him, but if he doesn't Prime will win.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:06 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Does Simon know how to fully utilize the gem? If he does, there is no physical force that could defeat him or hurt him, but if he doesn't Prime will win.

He doesn't, and it wasn't said for this thread.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

So I guess this is the Superboy-Prime. So I am gonna say SMP

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:29 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

**** the Power Gem, Hollywood stomps Superman Prime without it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:36 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Prime gets raped.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Superman XX5
Hollywood is an alternate Wonderman from guardians of the galaxy who fought dormammu and celestials.

And he has the Power Gem

Vs

Superman prime

Are the Guardians of the Galaxy an alternate time line, or are they 616 of the future? This has always confused me, because guys like the Stark seem to be a logical course to go with in a future tense 616 continuity.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:14 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Stoic
Are the Guardians of the Galaxy an alternate time line, or are they 616 of the future? This has always confused me, because guys like the Stark seem to be a logical course to go with in a future tense 616 continuity.

Yep. And in this timeline, ****in' Hollywood throw punches with Dormammu.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:25 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Dunno why everyone acts like Champion with the gem did so poorly. He bitched all of the Earth's strongest, including Thor, Wonderman, and Hulk with ease. The only way Thanos won was BFR.

Even if you take Champion-level PG stats and add them to Hollywood, he'd stomp Prime.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:16 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Prime busted through dimensions ala fisticuffs. Prime pushes planets around the universe at tremendous speeds like they were ping pong balls. Prime owned damn near every hero on DC earth, at once [before he was even at full power, to boot]. Prime survived a plunge through anti-matter, with no ill-effect. Prime shreds through GL's like a hot knife through butter. Prime is pert-near immune to magic, and the like. etc, etc.

Champion /w/ PG was compared to Hulk (LOLZ!!) Champion busted a planet with an easily avoidable attack.

Point is, if Hollywood were around that level, there's really no way he could beat Prime, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 18th, 2008 at 03:38 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 03:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
Prime busted through dimensions ala fisticuffs. Prime pushes planets around the universe at tremendous speeds like they were ping pong balls, Prime owned damn near every hero on DC earth, at once [before he was even at full power, to boot]. Prime survived a plunge through anti-matter, with no ill-effect. Prime shreds through GL's like a hot knife through butter. Prime is pert-near immune to magic, and the like. etc, etc.

Champion /w/ PG was compared to Hulk (LOLZ!!) Champion busted a planet with an easily avoidable attack.

Point is, if Hollywood were around that level, there's really no way he could beat Prime, imo.

...Well, I agree. But it'd be like Champion's level w/ PG added onto Hollywood's stats...

Anywho, the GL feat isn't so impressive. New Earth Superman = 7200 GLs. So says Starfire, who is the veritable expert on all things Superman.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 03:39 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
...Well, I agree. But it'd be like Champion's level w/ PG added onto Hollywood's stats...
Yeah but even if that were the case, what would Hollywood really get beside a strength/durability boost? Not much, imo.

Seems like people tend to take the whole "infinite power" deal way too literally when thinking of the PG. The power may be there, but we have yet to see a character tap the gem in such a way.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Anywho, the GL feat isn't so impressive. New Earth Superman = 7200 GLs. So says Starfire
I still giggle at the idiocy of that statement.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 18th, 2008 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 03:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Prime eats Simon alive the power gem is overrated.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 04:56 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Underwhealming feat wonder like PG agaisnt a skyfather powerhouse like SMP, im going with prime 10/10.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:38 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

... When?

Hollywood throwing punch with someone on Eternity lvl is not losing to Prime.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 09:17 PM
iceman24567

Wow Wonder Woman threw fists with Nekron that does not mean she stands a chance against Prime. Simon dies Prime has the feats future Simon just doesn't plus Dormammu jobbs to death I doubt Simon won that fight anyways.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 09:37 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
... When?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 10:20 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
... When?

Hollywood throwing punch with someone on Eternity lvl is not losing to Prime.

he threw A PUNCH at dormmy, which did nothing at all, and was then ohktfo'd.

stop overrating hollywood. he beat a guy who beat firelord because that guy was DRAINING firelord's power. there is precisely ZERO evidence to indicate hollywood was anymore powerful than regular simon. his one good feat was surviving a huge explosion but he had so few appearances it was impossible to say if that was pis or not.

and the PG IS overrated.

prime blitzes him and stomps him before he even has a chance to access its power.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 10:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

(please log in to view the image)

I knew you would show this scan.

But he is just narrating this, since he haven't fought Hulk then.

When he met Hulk, he completly owned him.

So, you're interpretation is wrong.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:24 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Did I already say that Prime wins? Because he does.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:33 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Someone wins big grin

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:40 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote