KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr.Alex
(Recap plz, i wasnt on my comp at all yesterday..Soz Ty)

((Well, so far, Jo and Kyla got your character, Mrolaar, tied to a tree. While Cade and the other group are back in the Mynock, still on Yavin. They're deciding whether they should heal Da-Zel or not. But now they decided to hunt down another Sith that's prowling in the jungle. Cool?))

Alyna wiped her tears and sniffed. Still sitting on the ship's floor, Alyna turned, and looked at Deliah. "What? What's wrong?"

The old female shaman glanced at everyone, sitting in the shadows, just watching the whole scene.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 01:10 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Deliah flinched at Alyna's words. The girl was already crying. "Um... I uh.. I saw a lizard... A really big lizard, and it was heading towards the bridge. Alyna! Come with me! Finding it will do you some good." She smiled and moved to block her view of Da-Zel. "Come on get up! Lets go!"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 01:15 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

After the young woman was done sniffing, Alyna got up. "Urm... okay." She then began to follow Deliah to the bridge.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:10 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Deliah nodded and put her arm around Alyna. "That a girl... Now Alyna listen to me.. I need to tell you something." She forced a smile and turned to look down at the younger woman.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:16 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna looked at Deliah and nodded. "M'kay. What'cha wanted to tell me?" The young woman was curious to what Deliah wanted to say. She twitched her fingers nervously.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 04:47 PM
DangerousBeauty

She bit her lip and tried to think of a way to word what she wanted to say... Dang it why couldnt she lie to other girls? She could lie prefectly fine to Cade and the other guys but girls, no way. Del sighed heavily and her smile faded a bit. "Alyna.. Listen. I wanted to get you out of there... I saw no lizard."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:51 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Wha'? Wait... Deliah, what's goin' on? What's wrong? I sense that something's bothering you..."

Alyna waited on her response.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 12:49 AM
DangerousBeauty

Deliah sighed and bit her lip. "Um... Well... I know you've been around death a lot so I thought it would be helpful to get you out before you realised that.. Da-Zel is dead."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 01:40 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna glanced at Deliah with shock. Then she pushed her away, saying, "No! No!! She's not dead! No!!" The frightened young woman balled her fists in her hair, and began to sob with tears. "This can't be..."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:04 AM
Hawkeye113

"I am sorry I couldn't save her in time. " said Jeffrey as he approached Alyna and hugged her.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:07 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

While they hugged, Alyna suddenly pulled away. "No! No! It's not fair for her to die..." She stopped crying, and wiped the tears away. But she was still upset. "I... I have to go meditate in the jungle. Alone. I'll see you guys in a little while."

And with that, Alyna walked in the jungle.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 10:23 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Alyna," Cade called out as he stepped out of the Mynock. "I don't think it's safe to head into the jungle with the other Sith wandering about."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:25 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Deliah was close behind, though she stopped and watched quietly. She was ready to step in if Cade needed any help.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:34 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna stopped at her track. She stood there, letting a tear fall from her bright blue eye. Wiping it away slowly, she turned to face Cade and Deliah.

"Is there any place I can meditate in your ship?" Alyna asked quietly.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:54 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Yes," Cade replied quickly. "Hey guys," He said, calling the people inside. "Get outta there and let the girl meditate inside."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:57 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Deliah sighed and slowly stepped up to stand beside Cade. "Do you think its a good idea to leave her alone? We dont know who the other is... Someone could get hurt if we dont stick together." She took his hand and gantly ran her fingers over his palm, hoping he'd see what she was saying.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:05 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Everyone else came out. Jariah stepped down the ramp, carrying Da-Zel's body, while the old female shaman got off and stood there. "Go in, child. We'll be out here waiting."

Alyna smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Thank you all." With that, Alyna went inside the Mynock to meditate.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:08 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Oh, we won't leave her alone, Del." He said, holding her hand. "We're gonna wait for her right outside of the ship 'till she's done meditating."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:08 AM
DangerousBeauty

Del nodded and looked up at Jariah. "What are we going to do with her?" She asked, speaking about Da-Zel.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:12 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Don't know. Probably best thing to do is to honor her by placing her on wood and burning the corpse. That's what the Jedi probably to do their people."

(Meanwhile)

While Alyna was meditating in the middle of the ship's floor, she heard a voice.

"Alyna..."

The young woman opened her eyes, and glanced around. "Hello? Who's there?" Suddenly, a ghostly figure stood before Alyna. She raised her eyebrows with amazement. "Who are you?"

"I am Reko Boshan. Your grandfather..."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:19 AM