KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey sat down in the Mynock beside Alyna and began to meditate.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:42 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Actually, Hawkeye, I wanted Alyna to be by herself for a while. Just a friendly suggestion.))

Before she could respond to the Force Ghost, Alyna turned and looked at Jeffrey. "Jeffrey? I... uh... kinda wanted to meditate alone. Not to sound mean, or anything! It's kinda something... personal. But I thank you for wanting to be with me."

She waited for his response, hoping that he'd understand.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:11 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then got up off the floor and left to the forest leaving a note. "I will not bother you ever again. "

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:14 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna and Reko talked. "Alyna... a great danger comes ahead. I sense that Darth Krayt is looking for not only Skywalker... but a woman that can bring up his own dark legacy."

The young woman thought about this. Then she gasped, and looked up at her Force ghost grandfather. "You mean... Krayt is looking for a girl of royalty to be his bride and give him a... kid? Ewww!"

"Yes. But do not worry. As long as you, Skywalker, and the others are safe... the Dark Lord will not survive long, due to his illness that tries to consume his body."

Alyna nodded. Then she asked, "How come I never knew you, grandpa?"

Reko smiled. "You were about the age of 5. That's when I died of a terrible fever." He looked downcast. But then he glanced at Alyna, and smiled again. "I must go now. Look for your friend. He seems nice." And with that, the Force ghost of her grandfather vanished.

Alyna gasped, and began to run out of the Mynock. Then she saw a note on the door. "Oh no." She took the note, and went out. "Jeffrey! Come back!" She called out. Then she went in the forest...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 02:40 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey came to her and hugged her "Sorry I left, I was blowing up my ship. "

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 10:33 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"So..." Cade started, eyes narrowed. "What now? I don't even know where to go. Things've gotten a lil' bit complicated since we arrived at this forest of a planet."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 01:09 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Deliah sighed and hugged Cade. "Well... Let's sit down and see if we can make sense of this 'second sith' thing... Where did you guys come from just now?"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 02:05 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((You guys want me to play as the second Sith? I don't mind. It'll just be a NPC.))

Alyna glanced up at Jeffrey and shook her head, smiling. "So you let all your anger out on your ship. Sometimes I just don't understand ya." She glanced back. Then she looked back at Jeffrey. "C'mon. Let's go back with the others."

When Alyna got back with Cade and the others with Jeffrey, she said, "Mrolaar and that second Sith won't ruin this planet or my family. I say we stop them, and do everything we can to get help stopping Krayt. Who's with me?"

The old female shaman stepped up. "I am. By the way... I may have old Jedi artifacts that can help you all stop the Sith Order. If you let me join... then, my young friends, I will give them to you."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 10:31 PM
DangerousBeauty

talk to mr. alex))

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 10:32 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((All righty then!))

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 10:41 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Mrolaar was still against the tree, vines holding him down.
"Hmmm....Well this has been fun but things to attend too."
Suddenly mrolaar dissapeared and the vines fell to the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ganner stepped forward hearing the female shaman talk.
"And how can we trust you, and what are theese artifacts."

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 04:40 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

The elderly female shaman smiled. "Don't worry, young man. I'm worthy to be trusted. Come. I'll show you all where they're at." She went into the jungle.

Alyna turned to the others. "I guess I'm in. How 'bout you guys?"

Jariah shrugged. "I don't mind."

(Meanwhile)

Jo and Kyla looked around. "That coward! I'll show him!" Jo spat out.

The Tetsu wife went by his side. "Don't worry. The Sith give up too easily. Besides, our daughter and her friends are okay now. Let's go to the base to see how are people are doing." Kyla smiled reassuringly.

Jo sighed, and returned a smile. "Oh, all right. Let's go then."

And with that, they ran to the hidden base where the rest of the Tetsu villagers were hidden safely.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 06:13 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey followed but kept a hand on the lightsaber with the silver blade at his waist. "I don't trust her yet. "

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 12:55 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna turned to Jeffrey and smiled. "It's gonna be okay. C'mon."

The old female shaman kept walking through the jungle. Then she smiled. "We're almost there..."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 06:39 AM
Hawkeye113

"If you trust her, I will trust her for now until she arouses suspicion. " said Jeffrey deactivating the blade of his lightsaber. "Last time I trusted someone besides your group Alyna, I nearly got killed. I learned my lesson. "

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 09:10 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna just smiled at Jeffrey, and proceeded to walk. When they came upon an old shack, Galana, the old female shaman, stopped and gestured to her shack. "Welcome to my shack, young ones."

Then she headed to her shack to show them some of the Jedi artifacts.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 09:22 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey saw what he had been looking for, a Golden lightsaber hilt and ran and grabbed it, putting a blue crystal in it. "Yes, I finally found the golden lightsaber. "

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 11:29 PM