KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3
Started by: nightmare08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
in the trailer you see Andy's moms face for like the first time in the trilogy...

What a milf

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:54 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImmortalIronMan

About time. Going to see it when it comes out.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 09:48 PM
ImmortalIronMan is currently offline Click here to Send ImmortalIronMan a Private Message Find more posts by ImmortalIronMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Once again Pixar makes what will likely be the best film of the year. Three years in a row now.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 09:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I just saw it, though I regret seeing it in 3D, only because, as cool as 3D can be, it's also distracting at times.

But overall, a sweet and lovely movie. I don't know that I liked it better than the 2nd. I need to see it again to make any final conclusions, but it was good.

If I were alone in the theater, I would have cried at the end.

I like George.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 09:44 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Saw it this weekend and agree... the ending was very emotional and Pixar knows exactly how to tap in to the audiences heart. It was great film, and at times I was legitimately concerned for the toys. I suggest that any movie fan see it.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 01:56 AM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

This is a great movie.

I've liked Toy Story since it first came out in 1995... when I was a real little kid. When I heard they were making a 3rd and final movie, I HAD to go see it. I felt an obligation to go see it. And this was an amazing way to close this series.

I just wish we could have seen the other toys, like Bo Peep, The Prospector, etc. But this movie, like the two before it, is an instant classic. Tim Allen and Tom Hanks, as always, do a masterful job as Buzz and Woody, respectfully, and all the toys have their classic charm.

The movie rang especially true for me because I'm also 17 and on the cusp of college next year, so I could relate to it, especially since I've watched Toy Story since I was a kid. I literally teared up during the end. So many memories... I imagine it's this way for tons of people.

Anyway, this movie gets an A+ and a solid recommendation for kids and adults alike.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 04:00 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

So should I see this in 3-D or 2-D?

Are there moments where something comes out at you or is this presented the same as the "double feature" last year.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 04:07 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Great movie. best part was

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The clawwwwww

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 07:42 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Saw it today.

I legit cried at the end.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 04:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

HFS, must see this now.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 08:59 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Just read that Pixar has made 11 films and each one has opened at number 1 at the box office each time. To hear that stat is pretty incredible. I know trilogies are sometimes a big no no, but when Pixar is handling them, the films are clearly in good hands.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 01:34 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Great movie; I liked it better than the 2nd. This is how to end/close a franchise.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Saw it today.

I legit cried at the end.

What a #$%.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 12:17 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

DP.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 12:18 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Still trying to get someone to go with me to see it.Since my husband will not see it with me.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 03:13 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eyoung
Restricted

Account Restricted

Toy Story 3 is a 2010 American 3D computer-animated film,i like first two parts but third part was not bad

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 09:33 AM
eyoung is currently offline Click here to Send eyoung a Private Message Find more posts by eyoung Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

One thing is, the 3D is just a cash grab for this. It's a great film, but the 3D is not noticeable at all. You'd do just as well to go to the 2D.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 09:55 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saw it in 3D, absolutely loved it.

Might even see it again in 2D.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 02:45 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Great movie. Very funny, and incredibly heartwarming...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 05:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Awesome film , best in years

10/10

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 05:39 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
file recovery

Toy Story 3 is an American computer-animated 3-D film, being produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the third and most recent installment in the Toy Story series. Toy Story 3 is currently the highest-grossing film of 2010 in the United States and Canada, and the second-highest grossing film of 2010 worldwide.
Regards
file recovery software
http://www.datadoctor.biz

Last edited by file recovery on Aug 12th, 2010 at 07:04 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:01 AM
file recovery is currently offline Click here to Send file recovery a Private Message Find more posts by file recovery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote