KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3
Started by: nightmare08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
uniqueweasel

Great movie loved it in 3-d!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 07:45 PM
uniqueweasel is currently offline Click here to Send uniqueweasel a Private Message Find more posts by uniqueweasel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I liked it better in 2D to be honest. It's how I grew up with the first two films, so it was just a better match to me.

I like George.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 02:31 AM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KurtRussellCrow
Restricted

Account Restricted

Toy Story 3 was a great movie, I would even say it is the best of the trilogy.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 06:09 PM
KurtRussellCrow is currently offline Click here to Send KurtRussellCrow a Private Message Find more posts by KurtRussellCrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maximus395

Kind of a long split as far as years go but the quality never dropped, all 3 are great movies. Gotta see if i can find the first one on dvd.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 07:30 PM
maximus395 is currently offline Click here to Send maximus395 a Private Message Find more posts by maximus395 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
En Sabah Nur X

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KurtRussellCrow
Toy Story 3 was a great movie, I would even say it is the best of the trilogy.

Me too, the element of inevitable change being portrayed touched my heart.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 03:20 PM
En Sabah Nur X is currently offline Click here to Send En Sabah Nur X a Private Message Find more posts by En Sabah Nur X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

I thought it was a good movie, and it felt like it never skipped a beat. It was sad to see Andy grow up but it is inevitable in life. It seems like Pixar can do no wrong

It reminded me of when I was a kid and I had my huge toy chest. I would play for hours with them all laid out all over the room. Then they just dissapear as you become a teenager or young adult

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 11:36 AM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

after watching the Toy Story movies, does anyone else feel like maybe you should have held on to some of ur old toys ?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 04:21 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godzilla Rulz

I thought it was alright, I hated part 2, but I loved part 1.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 02:57 AM
Godzilla Rulz is currently offline Click here to Send Godzilla Rulz a Private Message Find more posts by Godzilla Rulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnclaimedKarma

It was an ok movie, I did think the ending was a little weird and creepy as andy played with that little girl.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:37 AM
UnclaimedKarma is currently offline Click here to Send UnclaimedKarma a Private Message Find more posts by UnclaimedKarma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominic EX2

I nearly cry in the end of the movie. sad

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 12:17 PM
Dominic EX2 is currently offline Click here to Send Dominic EX2 a Private Message Find more posts by Dominic EX2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Farleykent

hello

Does the game Toy Story 3 for the Sony PSP have the Woodys Roundup Toy Box feature?

Chicago cleaning service
Chicago maid
Chicago maid service

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 10:17 AM
Farleykent is currently offline Click here to Send Farleykent a Private Message Find more posts by Farleykent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matt.steve

I love this movie

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 11:57 AM
Matt.steve is currently offline Click here to Send Matt.steve a Private Message Find more posts by Matt.steve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtinataguba

i love toy story three. but i think that would be the last right?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 02:05 PM
xtinataguba is currently offline Click here to Send xtinataguba a Private Message Find more posts by xtinataguba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Toy Story 3 is in my opinion the best of the 3!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 09:41 AM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buytwit

Buzz goes to ask Lotso to transport him and the other toys to a better room, only to be caught by Lotso's henchmen and restored back to his original space ranger persona. At the same time, Andy's toys realize that Woody was right about Andy when Mrs. Potato Head sees Andy searching for them through her missing eye, which was left behind in Andy's room.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 06:51 AM
buytwit is currently offline Click here to Send buytwit a Private Message Find more posts by buytwit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote